Election Day 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Biden wins Minnesota. Biden is up 220-213.

Biden is leading both Arizona and Nevada

Biden is also catching up to Trump in Georgia and is only down 2 points.

Last edited:
I hate to say this but have felt the Trump campaign was smart to go after Black and Latin votes. They were not going to win a majority, but it would help if they got 12-15% of the Black vote. The tactic may have worked.

I do not think this election should have been close or at least this close.

Hispanics are ones who’ll ride the fence and can break you thinking their your friend. They have proven since time began they’ll side with white despite all of the things they’ve lost to them back to the 1800 wars, etc.

Mysteriously they had a pipe burst at State Farm arena and that has slowed things

Biden just won Hawaii making it 224-213 in favor of Biden. Biden needs 46 more Electoral Votes to win the election.

Rather we want to swallow that pill blacks and brown showed an increase from 2016 for Trump... Smhhhh

Call me crazy.. But it seem like the black and brown vote did not come out for Biden/Harris while the black and brown vote especially in battle ground states came out.. In most of the battle ground states trump had an increase from 2016

Last edited:
Update at 6:30am Wednesday November 4th:
Note: Almost. 3.5 million registered Florida voters did not vote.

Nationwide Popular Vote:

Donald Trump -- 66,148,433 (48%)
Joe Biden -- 68,238,161 (50%)

Florida
Donald Trump(R) 5,657,933 (51%)
Joe Biden(D) 5,282,894 (48%)

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I slept lik a champ because I knew this mess wouldn't be decided last night. It's pretty much going as expected

I slept lik a champ because I knew this mess wouldn't be decided last night. It's pretty much going as expected
This was me, I had people calling me, asking if I was going to stay up and watch the results? I said why would I stay up, it won't be resolved and even if it were, I don't want the outcome to affect my sleep.

As expected Mike Espy and Amy McGrath overwhelmingly outraised their opponents yet both were TROUNCED (Espy raised almost $4 million while Hyde-Smith only raised $85K)

Stand for nothing candidates backed by corporate Dem outsiders was a recipe for disaster. But the Dems won't learn

As expected Mike Espy and Amy McGrath overwhelmingly outraised their opponents yet both were TROUNCED (Espy raised almost $4 million while Hyde-Smith only raised $85K)

Stand for nothing candidates backed by corporate Dem outsiders was a recipe for disaster. But the Dems won't learn
Marquitta Bradshaw lost a Senate seat in Tennessee, and it did not surprise me. What I cannot forget is that the Chuck Schumer backed candidate finished third in the primary behind two progressive Black women.

Charles Booker, a brother, narrowly lost to McGrath in the primary despite being outspent 40:1. He would have been an underdog in the general election, but it was not lost on me that he almost won the primary despite being outspent.

Also, the White moderate republican voter that the leaders of the Democratic Party chase after will usually vote for republicans.

Last edited:

Do you honestly think any Democrat stands a chance in Mississippi, Alabama and Arkansas?

Marquitta Bradshaw lost a Senate seat in Tennessee, and it did not surprise me. What I cannot forget is that the Chuck Schumer backed candidate finished third in the primary behind two progressive Black women.

Charles Booker, a brother, narrowly lost to McGrath in the primary despite being outspent 40:1. He would have been an underdog in the general election, but it was not lost on me that he almost won the primary despite being outspent.

Also, the White moderate republican voter that the leaders of the Democratic Party chase after will usually vote for republicans.

Until the Dems get rid of Schumer and Pelosi, they will continue to lose where it matters (Congress)

A lot of Progressive people are reminding the Dems of how they did Booker by going with safe McGrath and blew up in their face

People on social media from outside of MS trying to slight us for Smith winning but not the Dems for backing trash a** Espy with that embezzlement scandal on his resume. Obama backed Espy which was the kiss of death. A lot of people don't like her but "they" dislike Obama more

Do you honestly think any Democrat stands a chance in Mississippi, Alabama and Arkansas?

If the Dems keep running do nothing Dems out there then no. The same Espy that got that whole lil embezzlement thing on his record.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back