Eddie Murphy To Divorce

Taylor-Made'90 said:
I'm surprised that Nicole stayed with his ridiculously-eccentric arse anyway.... You know, Eddie didn'y allow Nicole to go around the house 'without makeup'?? She had to be dressed and made-up all the time......

She was his trophy, but he treater her like she was some sorta pet. But my question is; who's gunna want her??? She's had five kids by Eddie. She's 'ruined'....

But she shole is tall...... And pretty... I bet she's got cute feet.
:nod2:
It's 8:20 and I am amazed.

Eddie_Murphy_Nicole5.jpg

Peter-Pan_0089.jpg

l_1734153.jpg

l_365464.jpg

Darn........I have never noticed. But, his wife does look a little masculine in the face. :lol:

Suge said:
Apples and Oranges. Both fruit, but not the same. Sometimes trying to make a point about eqaul rights is futile. This is one of them. You know and I know that they aren't the same situation.

When you are being the best parent you can be...it IS

I ain't gonna say "ruined"...but I know dudes that ain't tryna be with no broad with no whole buncha kids. I know fo sho "I" wouldn't get with no man that has 5 kids...dayum sho wouldn't. :shades:

amethyst08 said:
I ain't gonna say "ruined"...but I know dudes that ain't tryna be with no broad with no whole buncha kids. I know fo sho "I" wouldn't get with no man that has 5 kids...dayum sho wouldn't. :shades:

5 kids that are taken care of without me... yeah I'd think about it.

da_caramel_diva said:

I remember that. His wife was out of town. Eddie was arrested and said outside the police station that he was "just trying to be a nice guy and offer ther Trans a ride." The funny part was that the "TRANS" looked JUST like Eddie's wife. He sorta slipped into oblivion after that for a while. I must confess....the media let him off the hook after that. The story faded away.

jag4life said:
That's what i'm saying. She is going to get paid after this divorce. Man it's some cats that will snatch her up in a minute.

Man yall better make her soak that thang in some hot water and vinegar and go to work. You want even know the difference. It will tighten up. Some of yall old ladies don?t probably pull that trick on yall an you didn?t even know it.

amethyst08 said:

It has to be someone with no money who can't handle that! At least it ain't a bunch of kids by 5 different daddies.

jag4life said:

well, that's NOT the woman for you, then...cuz kids are a package deal. If you can't accept a man or woman w/children, then move da fugg on. Why even waste yours and their time, if you KNOW for a fact, that you don't want a mate that has children.

Don't make much damm sense to me...but hey, most things y'all post don't. :smh:

CEE DOG said:
Man yall better make her soak that thang in some hot water and vinegar and go to work. You want even know the difference. It will tighten up. Some of yall old ladies don?t probably pull that trick on yall an you didn?t even know it.

:dead:

U really tickles me, CEE DOG...all of your posts are funny as hell.

SU's Finest '93 said:
well, that's NOT the woman for you, then...cuz kids are a package deal. If you can't accept a man or woman w/children, then move da fugg on. Why even waste yours and their time, if you KNOW for a fact, that you don't want a mate that has children.

Don't make much damm sense to me...but hey, most things y'all post don't. :smh:

I'm not saying anything negative about her at all. But I am not going to marrya woman who NEEDS me in her life to TAKE CARE OF HER KIDS. I have a son of my own. I could see 2 MAYBE 3, but I am not capable of taking care of 5 kids PLUS my own...financially that is. Contributing to their growth as human beaings...gladly.

CEE DOG said:

Never heard of that before. :bump:

That type of thinking baffles me....

Man=provider ...when he is needed to provide, he don't wanna. When he aint needed to provide, he wanna...

:xeye:

Back