Eddie Murphy To Divorce

THAMES

I remember in one of his early comedy routines, he used to brag that his wife was so fine, he would marry her without a pre-nup. He may regret that. There is talk of 1 million a kid as a settlement for child support alone. Don't know if he ever got a pre-nup.

163_eddiemurphysplit_050804_fharrison_53219501.jpg

Eddie Murphy to Divorce

August 5, 2005
ET has learned that EDDIE MURPHY and his wife, NICOLE, are divorcing after 12 years. Nicole filed the petition for divorce Friday morning in Los Angeles,
citing irreconcilable differences.

Murphy released the following statement to ET: "The welfare of our children is our main concern and their best interest is our first priority." The couple has four daughters and one son....

link...
http://et.tv.yahoo.com/newslink/etsid33850012139/

noooooooo.......,

<----thinking about the song "Let's Stay Together"

loving you whether, times are good and bad, happy and sad..........,

anybody on the board know why they're divorcing? At one point, didn't they say Eddie was gay or found with some male prostitute who was a transexual or something????

TheScribe said:
anybody on the board know why they're divorcing? At one point, didn't they say Eddie was gay or found with some male prostitute who was a transexual or something????

WTF? Where did you hear that from?

I'm surprised that Nicole stayed with his ridiculously-eccentric arse anyway.... You know, Eddie didn'y allow Nicole to go around the house 'without makeup'?? She had to be dressed and made-up all the time......

She was his trophy, but he treater her like she was some sorta pet. But my question is; who's gunna want her??? She's had five kids by Eddie. She's 'ruined'....

But she shole is tall...... And pretty... I bet she's got cute feet.
:nod2:

Taylor-Made'90 said:
who's gunna want her??? She's had five kids by Eddie. She's 'ruined'....

They still want men with 5 kids so why not her?

Taylor-Made'90 said:
But my question is; who's gunna want her??? She's had five kids by Eddie. She's 'ruined'....

That is one woman I would make an exception for.

Taylor-Made'90 said:
I'm surprised that Nicole stayed with his ridiculously-eccentric arse anyway.... You know, Eddie didn'y allow Nicole to go around the house 'without makeup'?? She had to be dressed and made-up all the time......
She was his trophy, but he treater her like she was some sorta pet. But my question is; who's gunna want her??? She's had five kids by Eddie. She's 'ruined'....

Da hell kinda dumb assed question is that? That's the stupidest isht I've heard in a minute. She ain't the ONLY one in that relationship with five damned kids!

Someone would want HIS ass, five kids and all.

I guaranTEE you, as pretty as she is, she won't have a problem finding a man, should she even decide she wants to be bothered with one.

I knew this was coming when that whole NORTH HOllywood transvestite thing kicked off.

Its 3:00 a.m. in the morning 15 miles from your house and you riding in North Hollywood (notorious known for Xvestites and gay prostitutes), talking bout you was looking for the NYTimes.

:read:

Hope you made her sign a prenup.

chocalate_topaz said:
They still want men with 5 kids so why not her?

Apples and Oranges. Both fruit, but not the same. Sometimes trying to make a point about eqaul rights is futile. This is one of them. You know and I know that they aren't the same situation.

Suge said:
Apples and Oranges. Both fruit, but not the same. Sometimes trying to make a point about eqaul rights is futile. This is one of them. You know and I know that they aren't the same situation.

You and I both know that if she offers it UP, it won't get turned DOWN, five kids or not.

Offering it up...and someone wanting to marry her with 5 kids is two totally different things...

Vinita said:
You and I both know that if she offers it UP, it won't get turned DOWN, five kids or not.

NASTYNUPE said:
Offering it up...and someone wanting to marry her with 5 kids is two totally different things...

That is ASSuming she'd even want to be bothered with the institution of marriage ever again, herself.

Taylor-Made'90 said:

What's old to one man is new to another. Eddie probably wasn't hitting that thang good anyway. Just because he had kids by her don't mean he was popping it good. He bi anyway.

My question to all the posters who say Eddie is gay or bi. How in the hell do you know that? Besides the story about picking up the tranvestite hitchiker, what other stuff points to him being that way? Just asking.

JR said:
My question to all the posters who say Eddie is gay or bi. How in the hell do you know that? Besides the story about picking up the tranvestite hitchiker, what other stuff points to him being that way? Just asking.

YOu didnt see HOLY MAN did you?

:goodbad:

THAMES said:
There is talk of 1 million a kid as a settlement for child support alone. Don't know if he ever got a pre-nup.

Child support and a pre-nup are unrelated anyway. And where is the "talk" of 1 million a kid coming from? LOL If he pays that he would probably be getting off cheap. If I were him I'd take that deal in a heartbeat.

Back