Eddie Murphy To Divorce

Sounds like he didn't let her out his sight.

Guess she got tired of "having the means" to do whatever she wanted to do, but not being "allowed" to do it....................if these reports are true. :nod:

staggalee83 said:
Sounds like he didn't let her out his sight.

Guess she got tired of "having the means" to do whatever she wanted to do, but not being "allowed" to do it....................if these reports are true. :nod:
Sounds like it...now, she's got her a new shooby, dooby and she's ready to play. :ebrow:

That "hoe"(Steffans) writes a book dissing all of the black men she's been with, but refuses to comment on her relationship with her new white boyfriend. And I know this broad has been with many white men. I'll be glad when her 5 mins are up.

The word is still out on the Eddie Murphy divorce. The truth will come out in a few weeks. Just filed a divorce and she's got a new man huh. Maybe she was the one dipping and she wanted out.

northern tiger said:
Meanwhile, Steffans' relationship with Bill Maher is proceeding nicely.

That's a lucky dude.

:jump:

There are not many men that could not be KEPT with 5 kids and $250K/month. They would linnnnnne up (all aboard) like they would to get a "LAPP DANCE" :D from Beyonce!

JR said:
My question to all the posters who say Eddie is gay or bi. How in the hell do you know that? Besides the story about picking up the tranvestite hitchiker, what other stuff points to him being that way? Just asking.

People from Los Angeles know that the unincorporated area of West Hollywood in Los Angeles County between the City of Los Angeles and the City of Beverly Hills is an all Gay community and Santa Monica Blvd. in West Hollywood is where you find gay prostitutes and tranvestites. In my opinion, Eddie knew exactly what he was picking up.

Back