Dr. Umar Johnson

BulldogM.Ed.23

Bulldog Fan/Supporter
SMH,

We've mentioned him a lot on this board. I've lost what little respect that I have left for him. He is going in on Tariq on social media right now and you already know Tariq is not going to let this fly.

He has some serious emotional issues, too many. It may be far fetched but I am beginning to wander if he is an agent or something because no influencer of people in their right mind would handle his issues with other people the way he has. He is a straight up fraud. He ain't trying to start no school. No all Black Male school will ever be built by him.

Funny, I just watched the Netflix documentary on how the FBI's Counterintelligence program worked in neutralizing the Panthers, something I was already familiar with. At some point, the FBI admitted that they pulled back because they were tearing down each other without the FBI's help. This so called current conscious community is doing the exact same thing. It's like he is in a corner with the possibility of losing his credentials so he is going to try to take others out with him (Tariq & Boyce right before they collaborate with each other again). No revolutionary in their right mind would do such a thing....you would think he could go to him or Boyce and talk one on one about the issues that they have. But he wants to challenge Tariq to a boxing match in front of the world? Then he dares Tariq to come back and you know he will taking away the focus from all of the issues that Blacks are faced with....

You would think he had studied how Washington & Dubois, X & King, Cleaver & Newton, all had their issues but at least kept things respectable some what....or at least they tried at some point..

No Tariq is not perfect and no I don't agree with everything he says or does and yes Boyce Watkins get on my nerves sometimes but there is so much meat from their platforms...but Umar Johnson though....smh....

........but it is what its is....

Last edited:
Now, I'm watching Tariq respond and he ain't holding back either....I can't lie, he had me laughing at times but still....not a good look for him either....but one thing he has right, Umar is a fraud!

Yeah Tariq is nowhere close to perfect either but at least you can document all of what he or Boyce have done for the community. Umar basically sells Hotep. He makes good points as well but there have been too many incidents like this from a Dr. so that's what turns him off for a lot of people.

As you said, imagine if him and Tariq worked together on opening that school that Umar wants to open up. Not sure about Umar's finances but I'm sure that it is not as good as Tariq. Having that person in your corner who could help raise funds would be an asset

Umar should have went about his issues a different way because now he is about to get handled...

Tariq bout to get real petty with it...

tenor.gif

Now what is a hotep again?

I think this Urban Dictionary definition sums it up better than I can lol

"someone who has got a little carried away in their support for Afrocentrism and has taken on board a variety of conspiracy theories and pseudo/cryptohistory connected with it. Making a big fuss about it might be seen as racist in some quarters though, like those folks who insist on using "niggardly" all the time"

Sht's sad ,both brothers have good ideas about helping the community, this sht just looks sad on UMAR side. Tariq gets triggered very easily but the dude did nothing but either big up Umar or dismissed his shots that Umar threw at dude, how long can a man hold his tongue? And ppl know Tariq doesn't let stuff go, and

Umar won't give anybody proof that he's A. Got a Doctorate and B. The money the people donate to him is going to opening up a school. I respect Tariq a lot for what he

does for the community he speaks out about injustice and he also pays for funerals and donates to victims of police brutality. I also respect Umar for his thoughts

on the education system and the racism in it. Nobody wins when the family feuds

Last edited:
If the school board doesn't accepted Umar's school, it won't be accredited. If it's not accredited, you can't go to college. This is a big issue with Umar's school. It's always been an idea that would work best in Africa. My issue is, he wasn't this loony when he first came. He was reasonable. He focused on ADHD/ADD, how the public and private school failed us, how we have no BM teachers, All was 100% for that. Dude out here tripping now going at ppl who are actually doing stuff for the culture.

Haiti 1804 still is the top movie on Amazon or it's number 2.

I think this Urban Dictionary definition sums it up better than I can lol

"someone who has got a little carried away in their support for Afrocentrism and has taken on board a variety of conspiracy theories and pseudo/cryptohistory connected with it. Making a big fuss about it might be seen as racist in some quarters though, like those folks who insist on using "niggardly" all the time"

Sprinkle a lil bit of misogyny and a dash of bigotry and you got it.

Back