Director of Bands Position Announcement - Jackson State University

Status
Not open for further replies.
I applied for the position.

As your new Director of Bands, I promise to drill like the 80s, sound like 1990 and keep the power of the 2000s. We will have a different show on a weekly basis with new dance techniques. I will bring the fat boy back out along with the infamous JSU twirlers and put WT back in the drill. I will throw away all the uniforms and ask Canton to borrow theirs. We will have endorsements from Nike, Chik-Fil-A, Taco Bell and KFC. In fact, I promise to put a taco on every plate after practice.

Vote for Chalupa!!!

You got my vote!!! :lmao:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Toi, I tried to close it when it got to 100 posts and it was headed in a negative direction. But Fiyah "insisted" that it has to stay open 'til 200 posts and kept re-opening. :lol:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Toi, I tried to close it when it got to 100 posts and it was headed in a negative direction. But Fiyah "insisted" that it has to stay open 'til 200 posts and kept re-opening. :lol:

200 post? I guess I missed that memo. Well at least we know for the future...

now let me run off and re-open other bullshit threads that were closed before 200 post :gone:

Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Directors of the Boom thread

Could someone add the M to the Boom for me. I left it off. It is not suppose to say Booooo, but Booooooooooom. Thanks. :lol:

Re: Directors of the Boom thread

They (mods) better not fix your shit and mine still hasn't been fixed in Small Talk. :mad:

Re: Directors of the Boom thread

Could someone add the M to the Boom for me. I left it off. It is not suppose to say Booooo, but Booooooooooom. Thanks. Then delete this one. :lol:

Chile, go sit down somewhere. You ain't NEVER tried to correct any of your ever constant, poor grammatical posts in the past. :rolleyes:

You just wanna keep the mess pot stirred.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back