Did Skelton Transfer to Alcorn?

Dez has been reduced to questions smh... lol šŸ˜‚ ahhhhhh you hate to see it.
Just like yall hate to see Southern. You aight nothing but a nutrider that can't beat the school you hate. Alcorn won 6 straight east titles and you bragging about them beating us who do that? I wonder what teams in the Swac east?

Just like yall hate to see Southern. You aight nothing but a nutrider that can't beat the school you hate. Alcorn won 6 straight east titles and you bragging about them beating us who do that? I wonder what teams in the Swac east?

LOL šŸ˜‚ drop your ā€œnut riddingā€ on the way too the offseason couch... We beat the school that won 6 straight within those 6 seasons... something SU hasnā€™t done... donā€™t be mad. Yā€™all 8-5 , yā€™all need to be practicing yesterday just like JSU. But donā€™t listen to me, I only predicted Skeltonā€™s collapse in September. Who am I ? LOL

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
LOL šŸ˜‚ drop your ā€œnut riddingā€ on the way too the offseason couch... We beat the school that won 6 straight within those 6 seasons... something SU hasnā€™t done... donā€™t be mad. Yā€™all 8-5 , yā€™all need to be practicing yesterday just like JSU. But donā€™t listen to me, I only predicted Skeltonā€™s collapse in September. Who am I ? LOL
Dumbass.... Practice? You said we need to practice? Your school well below .500 and you said we need to practice? Nutrider, y'all not on the couch your school on the floor. Yo nutrideing ass is a rival to Alcorn and Southern and you can't beat none of them but you choose to nutride one of them? Lawd, look how low j st program has become lol they got to nutride a rival or other schools to beat us lol

Dumbass.... Practice? You said we need to practice? Your school well below .500 and you said we need to practice? Nutrider, y'all not on the couch your school on the floor. Yo nutrideing ass is a rival to Alcorn and Southern and you can't beat none of them but you choose to nutride one of them? Lawd, look how low j st program has become lol they got to nutride a rival or other schools to beat us lol

And now you rambling....go cry somewhere else. Lol you talked shit and lost. Donā€™t worry about JSU thatā€™s your problem now.., worry about SUcks.... I could care less about anything else you saying.

Last edited:
Put a g before the r rambling because they yo daddy too lol

Damn dez you worried about everyone not named SU thatā€™s your problem lmao...want to talk shit on JSU when we lose but when we return oh we nutriding lol ....smh... šŸ˜‚ boy they must sprinkled drugs in that gumbo man yā€™all be forgetting ...

Let me kick it to you SUcks folks like this.... keep JSU name out your mouth until we play you Sorry SUckas , stop riding others when it ainā€™t got nothing to do with you, and stop talking crazy from August - December and yā€™all will be Ite... next time I tell yā€™all about your QB... listen, and stfu. Iā€™m moving on to the private and small talk forums.... anything after this is crying and irrelevant... smh.

Damn dez you worried about everyone not named SU thatā€™s your problem lmao...want to talk shit on JSU when we lose but when we return oh we nutriding lol ....smh... šŸ˜‚ boy they must sprinkled drugs in that gumbo man yā€™all be forgetting ...
You see how stupid you are? You said i worry about other schools but mine. What you doing? Alcorn and Southern you worried about. I just said Grambling yo daddy too, too means also Southern(us). Like i said earlier you're a nutrider but yea, i guess u like nuts.

Let me kick it to you SUcks folks like this.... keep JSU name out your mouth until we play you Sorry SUckas , stop riding others when it ainā€™t got nothing to do with you, and stop talking crazy from August - December and yā€™all will be Ite... next time I tell yā€™all about your QB... listen, and stfu. Iā€™m moving on to the private and small talk forums.... anything after this is crying and irrelevant... smh.
But our quarterback undefeated against everybody but Alcorn. Yea u a nutrider. We the people don't need your advice faggat.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
j suCKS is the worst program ever! LOL! Tell me why every time Southern and Grambling be defeated going in to play j suCKS both Southern and Grambling get there first win? LOL damn yall sorry! Look at 2012 for us Southern and look at this year for Grambling lol. But in 2017 j suCKS was defeated nobody helped them lol damn j suCKS continue to comment in places yall dont belong lol

Half these replies are you going on your tangent no jag in sight is backing.. you bothered and ya cussing lol you hot as fish grease and itā€™s okay g take a break.... stop typing .... and go about your life lol. šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Back