Did Skelton Transfer to Alcorn?

THEESwacProphet

THEE SWACs Neighborhood Prophet
A781048E-C2C2-4F0E-B1CA-D6854BC401E6.jpeg

SUcks help me out , this garbage y’all call a QB looking like he bout to cry and he peed himself participated in the LeBron James Miami Heat challenge cause he turned the ball over not 1 , not 2 , not tree, not fo , but 5 times.... FIVE by himself ! Lmao 😂

But SUcks y’all said....

Why we need to talk?! Everybody knows Swac stands for Southern Wins Another Championship! SMH

Y’all said y’all was gone win the SWAC this year..... Acorns MVP for the SWAC title game was non other than one Ladarius Skelton for throwing Alcorn the game winning Touchdown!

“Skelton will get exposed this year” - LuvTheboom August 2019

“Skelton’s inabilities to throw downfield will cost y’all a championship” - LuvTheBoom September 2019

Tried to tell em, fine QB y’all got there at SUcks ... come join the rest of the SWAC on the couch... you sorry baby blue bastards lmao 😂

@dezjaguar @MUMFORD @Jax @PsychoJag please.... drop your memes, excuses, we own j stanks, nut riddings , and SWAC stands for (SUcks Wins Another Championship) below .... we JSU folk tried to mind our business but y’all was talking that good shat.... come on out and say ya lil speech on the way to the offseason couch right beside us... smh 🤦🏽‍♂

I here now what’s up. Seem like jsuuuuuuj is the only one still talking an you football program a it didn’t nothing since 2013 . Don’t worry bout us . luvTheboom16.

I here now what’s up. Seem like jsuuuuuuj is the only one still talking an you football program a it didn’t nothing since 2013 . Don’t worry bout us . luvTheboom16.

Yea yea yea collect your division banner and 1-10 record and sit yo ass down.... go hide with the other jags ... have you no shame smh.

Dude at the end of the day your football program is neck and neck with Valley. Go sit down somewhere lol
Now, you dont have to lie because your pain runs deep. You know what you have with Odums. You always had it. He's just good enough to ALWAYS get an extension outta of you ghetto people down there. He'll come around and eat your crawfish, gumbo, and boudin balls, then give yall a 7-4 record with a first class seat at home. That's who he is.

Now, you dont have to lie because your pain runs deep. You know what you have with Odums. You always had it. He's just good enough to ALWAYS get an extension outta of you ghetto people down there. He'll come around and eat your crawfish, gumbo, and boudin balls, then give yall a 7-4 record with a first class seat at home. That's who he is.

Lol they have no choice but to keep em! They just got done paying off Pete ! Pete! Lmao and they still owe stump his yearly collections.... o-Dumbs ain’t going no where..... and neither is SUcks lol 😂 ahhhhhhhh you hate too see it

Lol they have no choice but to keep em! They just got done paying off Pete ! Pete! Lmao and they still owe stump his yearly collections.... o-Dumbs ain’t going no where..... and neither is SUcks lol 😂 ahhhhhhhh you hate too see it
How many years have Alcorn won the east?

Aye there’s nothing to talk about ... SWAC stands for Southern Wins Another Championship. Where’s the championship ? I tried to tell you about Skelton bro, I only tried to help ya but you wouldn’t listen, so sometimes you gotta let a c**n c**n... Smh... pride before the inevitable fall ... tired of being a prophet for y’all...

Last edited:
Aye there’s nothing to talk about ... SWAC stands for Southern Wins Another Championship. Where’s the championship ? I tried to tell you about Skelton bro, I only tried to help ya but you wouldn’t listen. Smh... pride before the inevitable fall.
😏 i dont need your advice because we beat y'all consistently. How many times Alcorn won the east?

@dezjaguar , And we’re not 1-10 to Alcorn nor are we behind in a series against them. Y’all ran y’all mouth towards us now I’m finishing it... I was right about Skelton , say it Dez...! *snickers*

Man stop wasting your time with daboom . He or she is infatuated with SU. Yes we lost the game again . But u cant lose if you sitting at home with the other 8 teams in the swac . I will take a 1place west vs a 4 place East .

Back