Did it not happen?

Apaquelypse

Delta Tau 04
I have always thought (maybe I was taught to think) that if it wasnt in the bible, it didnt happen...

Well, the more I read and come across more facts (and I do beleive that there is a difference between facts and the truth) I am starting to believe more and more that the bible is complete in thats it is God's word but not so complete in that it is not all of God's work's. (Dinosaurs, Races)

Anybody else made it here in your thinking?

John 20:30
And many other signs truly did Jesus in the presence of his disciples, which are not written in this book:

John 20:31
But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name.

John 21:25
And there are also many other things which Jesus did, the which, if they should be written every one, I suppose that even the world itself could not contain the books that should be written. Amen.

I believe there are plenty of things he did that are not mentioned in the bible.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I have always thought (maybe I was taught to think) that if it wasnt in the bible, it didnt happen...

Well, the more I read and come across more facts (and I do beleive that there is a difference between facts and the truth) I am starting to believe more and more that the bible is complete in thats it is God's word but not so complete in that it is not all of God's work's. (Dinosaurs, Races)

Anybody else made it here in your thinking?

Sure, but dinosaurs and the races are already in the bible........

Job 40:15

Strong's Concordance

Behemoth(H930)

1) perhaps an extinct dinosaur

a) a Diplodocus or Brachiosaurus, exact meaning unknown

http://www.blueletterbible.org/lang/lexicon/lexicon.cfm?Strongs=H930&t=KJV

The races are in Genesis 1:26-28 in reference to male and female, and people in the plural.

........also there are several years of Christ's life unaccounted for on earth; however IMO He traveled the world to spread the word during those years.

Sure, but dinosaurs and the races are already in the bible........

Job 40:15

Strong's Concordance

Behemoth(H930)

1) perhaps an extinct dinosaur

a) a Diplodocus or Brachiosaurus, exact meaning unknown

http://www.blueletterbible.org/lang/lexicon/lexicon.cfm?Strongs=H930&t=KJV

The races are in Genesis 1:26-28 in reference to male and female, and people in the plural.

Behemoth does not mean dinosaur - the exact meaning is unknown

For what that definition just did, you could infer like a normal reader and liken it to a male ox....

And Genisis 1:26-28 says nothing about races - only the sexes on the man He created.

Last edited:
"Careful"

You got that right, the only account we have is when Joseph took Jesus and Mary to Egypt. Now, did He spend from His birth to the age of twelve in Egypt, perhaps so, may be not. He would not have traveled the world spreading the gospel as a child, because His Ministery lasted on three years.

What was He doing between the ages of 12 and 30, it's not recorded in the book, that I can remember.

John 20:30
And many other signs truly did Jesus in the presence of his disciples, which are not written in this book:

John 20:31
But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name.

John 21:25
And there are also many other things which Jesus did, the which, if they should be written every one, I suppose that even the world itself could not contain the books that should be written. Amen.

I believe there are plenty of things he did that are not mentioned in the bible.

Thats a good one pop...

Behemoth does not mean dinosaur - the exact meaning is unknown

For what that definition just did, you could infer like a normal reader and liken it to a male ox....

And Genisis 1:26-28 says nothing about races - only the sexes on the man He created.

What animal do you know have a tail like a cedar tree, has ribs like bars of iron, or eats his food in the mountains?

Job 40

17 He moves his tail like a cedar; The sinews of his thighs are tightly knit.

18 His bones are like beams of bronze, His ribs like bars of iron.

19 He is the first of the ways of God; Only He who made him can bring near His sword.

20 Surely the mountains yield food for him, And all the beasts of the field play there.

23 Indeed the river may rage, Yet he is not disturbed; He is confident, though the Jordan gushes into his mouth,

What animal do you know have a tail like a cedar tree, has ribs like bars of iron, or eats his food in the mountains?

Job 40

19 He is the first of the ways of God; Only He who made him can bring near His sword.

20 Surely the mountains yield food for him, And all the beasts of the field play there.

23 Indeed the river may rage, Yet he is not disturbed; He is confident, though the Jordan gushes into his mouth,

Has anyone seen this animal since Job?

Job 40

Man, I don't even know what a cedar tree looks like!

Where did he travel? LOL!!

IMO, all over the world and it took Him several years to complete His journey.

Oh, how could I forget.......Joseph of Arimathaea was Jesus's rich uncle who owned several merchant ships; He was also a politician as well. I feel that Christ traveled with His rich uncle on many trips spreading the Word around the world.

Last edited:
Man, I don't even know what a cedar tree looks like!

Cedars of God

The Cedars of God (Arabic: أرز الربّ‎ "Cedars of the Lord") are among the last survivors of the immense forests of the Cedars of Lebanon that thrived across Mount Lebanon in ancient times. Their timber was exploited by the Assyrians, Babylonians and Persians as well as the Phoenicians. The wood was especially prized by Egyptians for shipbuilding; Solomon used them in the construction of the First Temple in Jerusalem and the Ottoman Empire also used the cedars to build its railroad system.[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cedars_of_God

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop

Oh, how could I forget.......Joseph of Arimathaea was Jesus's rich uncle who owned several merchant ships; He was also a politician as well. I feel that Christ traveled with His rich uncle on many trips spreading the Word around the world.

Where's the archaeological and historical evidence to verify the above?

Joseph of Arimathaea
"Jesus Uncle" where is that in the bible or is that speculation.

True, that's your opinion. However, what is your proof. The bible say's prove all things. The bible speaks only of Egypt and others towns, keep it in the word.

Where's the archaeological and historical evidence to verify the above?

Traditions of Glastonbury

The book is called Traditions of Glastonbury because Glastonbury England is abundantly filled with traditions pertaining to Glastonbury’s historical role in the birth of Christianity.

Joseph of Arimathaea, an honorable counselor, which also waited for the kingdom of God, came, and went in boldly unto Pilate, and craved the body of Jesus. (Mark 15:43)

Mary, the mother of Jesus, had an uncle named Joseph. Joseph of Arimathaea is his title in the Bible but Joseph had another title, Joseph de Marmore, meaning Joseph of the Great Lord or as the British would say, Lord Joseph. This makes sense in that he was a descendant of King David. Joseph of Arimathaea was the Kinsman Redeemer for Mary when her husband Joseph had died. This meant that for Jesus, his great uncle Joseph of Arimathaea would become his legal guardian. Joseph was a rich man, very likely a Roman Senator in charge of Rome’s mining interests in Britain. It’s likely too that Joseph was able to go ‘boldly before Pilate’ because of his political and economical status. Frequently, for long periods of time, Joseph had set sail for the British Isles to attend to his mining operations. Jesus traveled with His uncle Joseph to these mining sites at least once according to the traditions. http://www.loveyah.com/glaston.htm

ROYAL BLUE-Traditions of Glastonbury

The book is called Traditions of Glastonbury because Glastonbury England is abundantly filled with traditions pertaining to Glastonbury’s historical role in the birth of Christianity.
Joseph of Arimathaea, an honorable counselor, which also waited for the kingdom of God, came, and went in boldly unto Pilate, and craved the body of Jesus. (Mark 15:43)
Mary, the mother of Jesus, had an uncle named Joseph.

Huh?! Prove it. I thought Joseph was an undercover Pharisee, nothing more, nothing less.

Joseph of Arimathaea is his title in the Bible but Joseph had another title, Joseph de Marmore, meaning Joseph of the Great Lord or as the British would say, Lord Joseph. This makes sense in that he was a descendant of King David.

What makes him a descendant of David when you don't even know who Mary's descendants were? I don't recall seeing the name de Marmore in scripture. Was Joseph a Frenchman, cause that is a French name and most French are not descendants of David.

Joseph of Arimathaea was the Kinsman Redeemer for Mary when her husband Joseph had died. This meant that for Jesus, his great uncle Joseph of Arimathaea would become his legal guardian. Joseph was a rich man, very likely a Roman Senator in charge of Rome’s mining interests in Britain. It’s likely too that Joseph was able to go ‘boldly before Pilate’ because of his political and economical status.

Come on RB, you gotta be kidding me.:smh: It's likely?!

Frequently, for long periods of time, Joseph had set sail for the British Isles to attend to his mining operations. Jesus traveled with His uncle Joseph to these mining sites at least once according to the traditions. http://www.loveyah.com/glaston.htm

This sounds like stuff from one Herbert Armstrong and the Worldwide Church of God. Wasn't that organization disbanded after he died?

There's no physical evidence that Jesus went anywhere. If anything, he told his disciples to go elsewhere. There's no record of Jesus any where between 12-30 years of age.
I thought you ONLY stuck to scripture. You must've changed your style overnight. Show where it says any of this in scripture.

Come on MB, if you want others to prove everything, the exact same is expected of you.

Where in the bible is this stated?

Again, this is the "opinion" of scholars and myself according to archaeological and historical evidence found in Glastonbury. Does it state this is Jesus's uncle in the bible, no it does not; however the "only" person that could request the body of Christ was the kinsman redeemer and the person who requested the body of Christ was Joseph of Arimathaea. I also believe "IMO" that Jospeh provided for Jesus and the disciples financially because of His great wealth and relationship to Mary and Jesus.

Mary, the mother of Jesus, had an uncle named Joseph.

Huh?! Prove it. I thought Joseph was an undercover Pharisee, nothing more, nothing less.

Joseph of Arimathaea is his title in the Bible but Joseph had another title, Joseph de Marmore, meaning Joseph of the Great Lord or as the British would say, Lord Joseph. This makes sense in that he was a descendant of King David.

What makes him a descendant of David when you don't even know who Mary's descendants were? I don't recall seeing the name de Marmore in scripture. Was Joseph a Frenchman, cause that is a French name and most French are not descendants of David.

Joseph of Arimathaea was the Kinsman Redeemer for Mary when her husband Joseph had died. This meant that for Jesus, his great uncle Joseph of Arimathaea would become his legal guardian. Joseph was a rich man, very likely a Roman Senator in charge of Rome’s mining interests in Britain. It’s likely too that Joseph was able to go ‘boldly before Pilate’ because of his political and economical status.

Come on RB, you gotta be kidding me.:smh: It's likely?!

Frequently, for long periods of time, Joseph had set sail for the British Isles to attend to his mining operations. Jesus traveled with His uncle Joseph to these mining sites at least once according to the traditions. http://www.loveyah.com/glaston.htm

This sounds like stuff from one Herbert Armstrong and the Worldwide Church of God. Wasn't that organization disbanded after he died?

There's no physical evidence that Jesus went anywhere. If anything, he told his disciples to go elsewhere. There's no record of Jesus any where between 12-30 years of age.
I thought you ONLY stuck to scripture. You must've changed your style overnight. Show where it says any of this in scripture.

Come on MB, if you want others to prove everything, the exact same is expected of you.

Take a trip to Glastonbury and personally look at the evidence for yourself.

Take a trip to Glastonbury and personally look at the evidence for yourself.

Been there, what evidence - it look like other parts of England's Country side. Yes, there are old building's, but nothing that say "Joseph was here"

Kinsman Redeemer

That's dumb, because no one knows when Joseph died. Do you understand the word "kinsman redeemer" it mean to buy back something that was sold - Lev. 25:48; Ruth 4:4.

The "kinsman redeemer" acted as a bounty hunter, meaning if you killed a relative - then I would kill you - Numbers 35:12.

You need to stay away from those web sites and leave the "Myths" where they belong.

Back