Did Ed Gorden give a good interview with R. Kelley?

Ed was holdin' down

I think the questioning by Ed was good. However his facial expressions seemed to be a dead give-away!

R. Kelly's lawyers have proped him up rather nicely!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Ed Gorden did a great job. R Kelly seems to be in denial. He did not change my opinion one bit. You don't settle lawsuits if you know you are innocent. Especially more than one.

I think that Ed did a good job with the questioning. I was wondering if he was going to ask about the Aaliyah realtionship and he did. I'm waiting to see part 2 of the interview tomorrow night.

Ed did alright, but R. Kelly did better than Clinton. He ain't watch the tape. I guess his lawyers ain't watched it either. That's a bunch of bull****. Now they all can avoid the question.

ED did a great job! I felt R. Kelly wasn't truthful at all, so therefore I am presenting my ten reasons why R. Kelly is guilty :

10. How can you not see the Nations hottest tape starring you or a darn impostor :mad:

9. Was very uncomfortable throughout the interview

8. Often repeated he is no angel

7. Didn't deny he hasn't made tapes before

6. He kept saying he is seeking help for a problem he has (but he wasn't specific)

5. Blames a Business deal gone bad as a possible source to his problem

4. Has stated that the alleged girl denied it was her

3. His name has been recently named in another lawsuit with a minor

2. Has settled with other minors because he didn't want a nasty trial while his career was hot (I can't see anybody giving up their hard earned money for something they didn't do)

and my # 1 reason why I think R. Kelly is guilty is because he is 1,000,000 percent sure it's not him on the tape :rolleyes:

It was cool for what it was

I have said this from day one, we really need to wait and see. In the interview he did seems to be tense but wouldn't you even if you had did it or not. While Ed worked the interview I think Tavis would have done a much better job.

At this point It seems really simple to me, get the girl take her to the cops give both of them lie detector test and take it from there... But the thing that most people are forgettinging is the age of constent. I think in Chicago it is 16 so even if the girl was 16 she was legal.

I can bet that he will not be arrested and that no charges will be filed. Someone was trying to get back at him and they have done that. Mark my word he won't be arrested.

I for one do not condone what R. Kelly did, if it is in fact true. However, the man has taken a stance that he did not do it. So do any of you actually think he's going to get on TV, and say anything other than, I didn't do it.

Let's be real about this, R. Kelly was coached by his lawyers, as to how he could respond, and Ed Gordon knew what questions he could ask before R. Kelly even agreed to the show.

I'm not saying that the brother lied about not seeing the tape, but he made a valid point, in saying, I didn't do it, so why should I watch it.

Someone said, "If he's not guilty, why settle out of court?". My question could be flipped, as to why aren't these girls parents raising all holy war against him? The girls that have settled out of court, have gotten 50 thousand dollars, it's not like they're breaking the bank. The point could be made, that they're just trying to get paid, by asking for such a small amount of money.

Hell, if a kid could get millions for just looking at Michael Jackson's Johnson, then I'm sure these kids could've gotten a helluva lot more, for being pissed, and shatted on.

If it's his position that he didn't do it, he shouldn't get on television, and say, "Yeah, I've taped some of my sexual encounters." A good prosecuter, would take that, and run with it.

Again, if he did it, he should face some sort of punishment, and I don't condone molestation, but don't get yourselves all worked up for nothing. Because at this point, the only thing that's going to satisy you, or the only thing you want to hear him say is I did it.

Just look at how many people are still waiting on OJ to confess.

NICE

There is a simple reason why he is being closed mouth.... I am sure he has hundreds of other tapes with people who don't even know they are on tape. It would set off a whirlwind of potential lawsuits if knowledge of these tapes were to leak... I think the police are taking it easy.. They want to make sure they have something legitimate before they start harassing him. The city of Chicago doesn't want to get into any litigious action either..

D Nice I agree with you bruh. While I don't agree with the alleged actions of RKelly. I have to take a step back and say. If he wasn't famous, would he be going through anything? Especially if the parents are not raising hell. I know if I was the girl in question parents, I would be going off. But alas. If she was indeed 15 or 16. She was probably already out there doing her thing. The tape doesn't show her being raped or having to be convinced to do the deed does it? If Kelly did it , then he is wrong and should suffer whatever punishment. Because he knew better and no man should have sex with a young girl. That is sick. I don't care what the circumstances are. Hoochie or not.

But how many times have you seen it yourself. Especially us fellows. A young girl who has this I am grown attitude or just a straight 15-16 year hoochie messing around with the neighborhood older thugs and low lifes. He's 25 she's 15. It happens every day. But no one says anything, because the parents don't care. This girl may have been a minor in age. But she knew exactly what she was doing. Kelly is caught up because of his sick fetish for young girls. But again you see it everyday and nothing is done about it. Young girls are getting pregnant every day out there and I bet you the percentage of them that get pregnant by some brother way too old to messing with is quite high.

Hell I went to high school with some young hot mamas. One used to get her azz kicked by this fool too old to be messing with her. But their was no parent intervention. But he wasn't famous, so you don't hear about it. I honestly believe RKelly is guilty. I think he was set up. Because someone knew of his sickness. But I agree with JSU*Toi. Don't hold your breath for him to go to jail. His career will take a hit. It already has. But no jail time is going to be given to RKelly. Statutory Rape is all he can get charged with since it was consentual. A good lawyer would drag that girl in court and show that she has being having sex out there with all kinds of older men. That was not her first time. And I don't mean with RKelly. Where are the parents is all I can say. :redhot:

Originally posted by JR
Where are the parents is all I can say. :redhot:

That's the question I ask too. No amount of money could shut me up if a perverted man/woman was having sex with my underaged daughter/son. I would be calling press conference after press conference telling the world that that is my daughter on the tape and someone needs to arrest him. Why are the parents being so tight-lipped?

Originally posted by kellis

That's the question I ask too. No amount of money could shut me up if a perverted man/woman was having sex with my underaged daughter/son. I would be calling press conference after press conference telling the world that that is my daughter on the tape and someone needs to arrest him. Why are the parents being so tight-lipped?

Katrina,

Some of the parents today are just as scandalous. In the case of Michael Jackson, the little boy's father was the mastermind behind the entire scheme. I haver heard repors that the parents of this little girl was sent to Europe for vacation. It was also reported that they are not cooperating. What kind of isht is that? Personally, I feel they are getting paid :(

Originally posted by Miami Jag

I have heard reportors that the parents of this little girl was sent to Europe for vacation. It was also reported that they are not cooperating. What kind of isht is that? Personally, I feel they are getting paid :(

that's what I heard also. The parents and the girl are on a lavish vacation in Europe!

Dayum!!!

Originally posted by Miami Jag
ED did a great job! I felt R. Kelly wasn't truthful at all, so therefore I am presenting my ten reasons why R. Kelly is guilty :

10. How can you not see the Nations hottest tape starring you or a darn impostor :mad:

9. Was very uncomfortable throughout the interview

8. Often repeated he is no angel

7. Didn't deny he hasn't made tapes before

6. He kept saying he is seeking help for a problem he has (but he wasn't specific)

5. Blames a Business deal gone bad as a possible source to his problem

4. Has stated that the alleged girl denied it was her

3. His name has been recently named in another lawsuit with a minor

2. Has settled with other minors because he didn't want a nasty trial while his career was hot (I can't see anybody giving up their hard earned money for something they didn't do)

and my # 1 reason why I think R. Kelly is guilty is because he is 1,000,000 percent sure it's not him on the tape :rolleyes:

Oh my gawd, I promise you I thought I was the only one that peeped that!!! :lol: Especially that "1,000,000 percent!!"

Is it just me, or did R. Kelly looked as though he was about to cry??

I think that Ed Gordon did a great job, but let's face it.......R. Kelly is definitely in denial. How da hell you gonna settle out of court for several lawsuits and not try to fight it if you are not guilty?? And then blame Spakle just because she went with another producer and her album didn't do well? Why would she go to that extreme just for revenge? And where in da hell are the parents? Regardless of her or whoever sent in the tapes, that moe foe was lying, and needs to be thrown up under the dayum jail with those priests and other sex offenders......most importantly, they also need help........the only reason that he is getting this attention is because he is R. Kelly.....there are plenty of men (and some women, believe it or not) that have the same sickness......they all need to admit that they have a problem and seek help.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Whatever happened to a Mother's Love?

Miami Jag, there is NO way that my mother would be somewhere vacationing when her underaged daughter (at that time) was being seen worldwide on tape having sex with an adult. As a matter of fact, she'd be in jail with no bail set for attempted murder.

It reminds me of the case when a mother killed her son's molester during his court hearing.

Where is R. Kelly's sister? Does she know that her brother is a pervert? Does she know that he has been like that for a looooonnnnnnnnnng time? I mean, she ISN'T on speaking terms with him. I'm interested in what she has to say.

JSU*Toi, you must be a big R. Kelly fan.<br>
Although we don't know for sure, the interview last night made me think that he is probably guilty.
In the interview he did seems to be tense but wouldn't you even if you had did it or not.
Of course I would, and I would use it to lead people into believing that I did not do it. Without saying anything that could be used against him, he gave everyone the impression that he is innocent. But in reality he did not say much of nothing specific.<br>Now if Ed was bout it, after R. Kelly said he did not see it, he would have flipped a switch (Jerry Springer style) and the video would have popped on, and then asked Robert, is that you. Now if R. Kelly woulda caught whiplash trying to turn his head. We would know.<br><br>Come on, Robert.

The love of money make people do strange things. :smh:

With that being said. I think Ed Gordon did a great job. Robert Kelly on the other hand didn't so well to convince me that he wasn't guilty. I can't see a not guilty person settle two or more lawsuits out of court. :confused:

He kept saying "I'm gettitng help for a problem I am having"
He seemed to very uncomfortable to me.

Something just don't seem right. Maybe these girl who are getting to cases settled out of court against him, parents have said something but no one in the press is listening. Because to news of the day is the current girl on the tape.:rolleyes:

The media is funny that way.:rolleyes:

I'm an R. Kelly fan too, but I don't condone this

R. Kelly didn't answer not narry a question last night. Me and my boo go back and forth on this situ-a-tion over and over again. I don't give a rat's coattail if the p***y is strapped on yo face, ain't no grown azz, 30 somethin' year old man got no business screwing no lil' ole 14, 15, 16 year old girl......period, point blank. Y'all can say what chu wanna about that.

Everybody says well the lil girl should have her azz kicked and that may be true, but has nothing to do with the issue at hand. R's being investigated by the Chicago police, not the teenager. When it all boils down, who really has something to lose here, R. Kelly or the lil freak? R will be the one locked up, if it comes to that, which I doubt b/c we all know that rich folks just don't serve time for their crimes. :smh:

SAD azz story and I hope the brotha gets him some help. This is not the first time R has done this, nor will it be the last.

JR,

It would do no good to show how experienced the girl was in a statutory rape case. The only questions at issue is her age and whether he had sex with her in a statutory rape case.

And why does all this other stuff matter relative to R. Kelly. His old ass still ain't had no business messing with babies. A 14 year old's parents could offer me her young ass, but I wouldn't do it. Yeah, they are slime for offering. Still ain't got jack to do with me choosing to go through with it.

Originally posted by Lewis
JSU*Toi, you must be a big R. Kelly fan.

Nope, I have only one of his cd's my thing is that we(meaning black people) get caught up in simple crap before we have the whole story, I would just rather way until the police or DA prove there case...

To me what is sicking is that there is so much other stuff only on in our community and we are here talking about if R Kelly had sex with a minor...

How many people on this board has even looked to check how many sex offenders live in your community?

I just see some many times where we just jump on this bandwagon without any fact at all and in the end when we are proven wrong NO one wants to admit it or even apolizge.

I mean I am sicken by the the tape also but there is such a bigger picture here. I mean I volunteer at a local rape crisis center and I see how black women and our community handles these issues, and it makes me sick....

but let me get off my soapbox....

Originally posted by Robber
JR,

It would do no good to show how experienced the girl was in a statutory rape case. The only questions at issue is her age and whether he had sex with her in a statutory rape case.

And why does all this other stuff matter relative to R. Kelly. His old ass still ain't had no business messing with babies. A 14 year old's parents could offer me her young ass, but I wouldn't do it. Yeah, they are slime for offering. Still ain't got jack to do with me choosing to go through with it.

Hey Robber,
Don't get me wrong. I don't condone R Kelly's deeds. Or any other man that does that. All I was saying if she and her family have sat on this for this too long. Something is wrong here. You and I would not do such a thing with a young girl, but unfortunately all you have to do is take a trip to the inner city( I am not saying like that's the only place it happens) and see the too young ladies who have no supervision running around messing those older bruhs. When I was stationed in Norfolk, they had women who would try to set their young azz underage daughters out with Military men. A young babe tried to holla my boy at the Mall back then and he had to tell her you are too young. But you could tell she that she was no rookie by her demeanor. All I could say was where is your hometraining little girl. But you and I know the next bruh may have went with that girl. But you are right. It has nothing to do with Kelly going through with it. His sick fetish has caught up with him. If it was a setup then somebody knew he wouldn't turn it down. How else does the tape get out. Did he give one as a parting gift to each woman in the tape? Someone knew how to get hold of it.

So I do have a problem with Kelly for his sickness. And he needs help and a kick in the azz. But I do have a problem with the way it has come to light. This has been going on for years. So now the media gets a tape and it goes to the police. They have done nothing yet. Probably because the girl and her family are really kicking it and not going to press charges thanks to RKelly's money. So what kind of ish that. At least Desiree Washington went to the police and did her court battle with Tyson. She didn't let Tyson's people buy her off. And you know they tried. So I for one hope his sick azz get help no matter what the outcome is. It is no excuse for what he did. None what so ever.

stick a fork in this dude cuz he is done

Im sorry yall but there is no way you can get over the fact that a 3O+ year old man is having sex with 14-15 yr olds. I mean if you just actually sit there and think about it the ish is beyond belief. R. Kelly knows he did it.......thats why he couldnt look Ed in the eyes.....did yall see when he kept focusing on the lamp behind Ed's seat or the floor! For awhile R. Kelly kept getting toung tied and one time he even slipped up and said he had seen the tape :eek: but the question that really shut it down was this one.......

Ed: So Robert did you have a professional relationship with these girls........

R. Kelly: No

Ed: did you have a personal relationship?

R.Kelly: No

Ed: so you didnt have a professional or personal relationship? so what did you have with these underaged women Robert?

R.Kelly: well Ed I just knew them thats all

did yall see the looks on his face? Like Damn I didnt answer the question right Awwww Ish im done.......

SMH,

When the ish first went down, everyone was saying that R Kelly should at least try to defend himself if he, in fact, didn't do it. Well, according to my TV last night, R Kelly denied doing it. But everyone is saying that (a) He shouldn't have said nothing (b) It was him...to hell with what he said (c) Regardless if the girl's parents should have spoken up or not...he should be put under the jail. What happened to the right of due process. I'm not on here defending R Kelly. I just feel that everyone should let justice take it's course. Evidently there are more factors to this situation that we do not know about. He hasn't been charged with a crime. All we have to go on is a fuzzy bootlegged tape that is going around.

It trips me out how everyone is saying how sick it is for a grown arse man to have sex with this minor, yet all of these grown arse people are breaking their necks trying to view the tape. Seems to me that misery loves company.

When is it OK to have an opinion about something??? We talk about everything under the sun on this board, but now people wanna get all sensitive about R. Kelly. We talk about that which interests us. R. Kelly screwing babies interests us.

Yeah, R. Kelly should be afforded every opportunity to defend himself in court, if it comes to that. Still don't stop me from having an opinion. I didn't expect him to do anything but deny the allegations. And as long as he says he didn't do it, I'll never expect him to apologize for doing it.

Back