Desantis drops out So how long does ole fake Nikki have left before she drops?

The stock market is up. Hit 38000 for the first time. Jobs are every where. Plants and other jobs that never hired hired minorities are hiring people because they need help. Folks have always worked two job. No one came name one time in history Americans haven't! I have a friend that's 57 told me that car interest rates have never been this high. I asked him where was he in the 80's,90's and early 2000's when it was harder to buy a car than a house and rates were at 5-8 % with good credit. I even heard one fool say credit card interest rates high because of Biden. I was like fool Citi Bank has always had 21-25% interest rates on credit cards. Why you think they give them to young college kids 😂 Folks keep talking about wars. Every President in America has had a conflict or some type of military thing going on. Do you fools think America will stop putting 100 billion into defense contracts or military if Trump gets in office. 😂 I mean Lockheed, Boeing and Raytheon aren't billion dollar companies for nothing. Trump gave these idiots a $1500 stimulus check while taking their rights. Then you got the fools mad because they gotta pay back a PPP loan where they falsifying paperwork. Sad!

That's my problem Cee. The Democrats don't paint their own nor challenge the narrative. This one click society is not going to research anything. The Democrats have to fight back. From a basic Poli. Sci. 101 class you've got to fight. If the Democratic Strategists do not, then they have worked out some kind of deal (Corrupt Bargain) with the Republicans. I refuse to believe the Democratic Strategists at the DNC are this stupid.

Well, if you keep thinking like that, he will be.
What I think has nothing to do with who wins or who gets out and votes........because I'm going to vote and do my part along with my family and 18 year old who can now vote. What I think doesn't control other folks gettin off their asses to go vote. Obviously I hope I'm wrong about my thoughts but it's an opinion. But if tRUMP wins, that's not on me what I think......'cause I'll be at the polls. There needs to be a HUGE push, radio stations, whatever to get people to the polls.

Last edited:
What I think has nothing to do with who wins or who gets out and votes........because I'm going to vote and do my part along with my family and 18 year old who can now vote. What I think doesn't control other folks gettin off their asses to go vote. Obviously I hope I'm wrong about my thoughts but it's an opinion. But if tRUMP wins, that's not on me what I think......'cause I'll be at the polls. There needs to be a HUGE push, radio stations, whatever to get people to the polls.
Ok, my apologies for not stating clearly what I meant. When I said "well, if you keeping thinking like that, he will be", I did not mean you personally. I guess what I should have said is, "if people keep thinking like that, he will be." Now, obviously, you don't think that way, and neither do I, But there are a lot of people out there that thinks that The Orange Turd has already won so why bother. SMH!!!!

On the lack of things Biden is doing for Americans and money he's sending to other countries for Wars.

Ok, my apologies for not stating clearly what I meant. When I said "well, if you keeping thinking like that, he will be", I did not mean you personally. I guess what I should have said is, "if people keep thinking like that, he will be." Now, obviously, you don't think that way, and neither do I, But there are a lot of people out there that thinks that The Orange Turd has already won so why bother. SMH!!!!
Got ya. No apologies necessary my friend. Totally agree, because that means people will just sit at home if they assume it's already lost.

I was on Tik Tok last night and saw an AI created images of Donald Trump in the hood playing cards with some black dudes and another where he stopped and took a picture in front of the projects. There were a bunch of black people commenting saying that's why they're voting for him because he loves the hood. Unfortunately there are morons who believe those images are real and that the secret service would really allow Trump to play cards in front of a store on the corner of the hood in the city. 😂 It's sad. Beyond sad.

I think Trump gone win (i dont want him too). I was hoping Haley could take him out. I could atleast live with her.

My biggest gripe with Biden has been the border issues. I think he took right stance on Israel/gaza. Overall, i think he has done decent.

As far as the dems, far left progressives drive me crazy. Did yall see Joy Reid defending that book?

I think Trump gone win (i dont want him too). I was hoping Haley could take him out. I could atleast live with her.

My biggest gripe with Biden has been the border issues. I think he took right stance on Israel/gaza. Overall, i think he has done decent.

As far as the dems, far left progressives drive me crazy. Did yall see Joy Reid defending that book?
Did you hear about him trying to get the house republicans to not support the border deal because he want to use it for his campaign? Senator Mitt Romney called him out on that BS because all the “sensible” Republicans have been calling for a deal for years and would look foolish not to get it done.

I'm just going to tell y'all the truth. The few sane white people will switch over to stop Trump. Black people and Hispanic people are living la la land. Desantis found out that nationally he is considered a idiot. It will be close.

Did you hear about him trying to get the house republicans to not support the border deal because he want to use it for his campaign? Senator Mitt Romney called him out on that BS because all the “sensible” Republicans have been calling for a deal for years and would look foolish not to get it done.
Yeah. After that, i was like i dont want to ever hear them talk about the border again.

He literally just got raved on fox news for the best economy in the world. He passed an infrastructure bill that republicans have been trying to pass for 40 years… But yeah he hasn’t done anything
The economy is doing well but thats not what the public believes.

The White American racist uses social media to tell folks over and over how bad they are doing. After a while of hearing it over and over folks believe it. This is why I keep making the same statements over and over. No one came name a time in America where folks in modern history haven't worked two job! People keep saying gas was below $2 like the whole country wasn't shut down for months. Folks keep saying Trump gave us a stimulus check. Most hourly folks couldn't go to work. All those PPP loan folks are now going to jail because they falsified paperwork. Trump is truly the modern day Jim Jones. Folks keep saying Biden is to old. I mean when haven't old white men been in charge of America? When I went to college gas was .79-.84 cents. Did I think it was going to stay that way for ever? Folks keep saying there was no war when Trump was President them mad at Biden for ending the war in the middle east. I mean Trump literally bombed Syria. lol There has only been less than 20 years in the existence of the USA where we haven't been at war or in some type of conflict. Folks are talking about we sending money to Ukraine. Well guess what Fox news did a special saying our military needs more weapons. Guess who gets that money? Lockheed, Boeing and the likes. Folks are truly stupid.

They see how the price of a lot of things they purchase has increased significantly over the last few years (though that's more about corporate greed than anything) and equate that to the economy not being good.

I will say this and I will bet anyone with cash if they want to, but the day folks in Chicago, New York, Detroit, and all those big cities learn that voting red will end all of the social programs that help these inner city folks live they will regret it for decades to come. They live in denial up there. No where else in America has those types of programs to help folks live.

They see how the price of a lot of things they purchase has increased significantly over the last few years (though that's more about corporate greed than anything) and equate that to the economy not being good.
Food prices are high bruh lol. I make pretty good money from the business and even I had to start downgrading to value brands on a few items.

He literally just got raved on fox news for the best economy in the world. He passed an infrastructure bill that republicans have been trying to pass for 40 years… But yeah he hasn’t done anything
I believe the economy is doing well also. I was just stating what some people believe. I'm team Biden, but I think he is too old for a second term.

Back