Desantis drops out So how long does ole fake Nikki have left before she drops?

One thing about Republicans, they will always unite and fall in line for their greater good( which is generally bad for everyone else).

Republican Debate GIF

@Herbert77060 I know man, but I just don't see Biden getting enough votes. The Trumpsters are going to show up in droves. The Democratic party is not being aggressive.

Last edited:
@Herbert77060 I know man, but I just don't see Biden getting enough votes. The Trumpsters are going to show up in droves. The Democratic party is not being agressive.

Like Gaetz said.....there are alot of "julios and jamals" lining up to vote for trump. its an election year....has ice cube started rambling about his contract for Black America yet?

Between them and the "lets take our ball and run" progressives, turnout isn't looking good.

@Herbert77060 I know man, but I just don't see Biden getting enough votes. The Trumpsters are going to show up in droves. The Democratic party is not being agressive.

Even if they were-the usual suspects in the black community will STILL encourage us to NOT vote. They been screaming that for the longest.

No matter how many folks try to correct them on that nonsense.

Like Gaetz said.....there are alot of "julios and jamals" lining up to vote for trump. its an election year....has ice cube started rambling about his contract for Black America yet?

Between them and the "lets take our ball and run" progressives, turnout isn't looking good.

Trump has a few NATO countries confused and shaking in their boots relating to the U.S. prospective presidential election. I believe he is a national security threat and an international destabilizing component. One has to be a special person to want the daily chaos and desire his Russian Roulette fingers with nuclear codes. Jim Jones…send help! Okay back to my regular schedule program. 😆 😆😆

When all these black folks hollering they sending our money over to Ukraine get their wish for Trump and their kids, nieces and nephews have to go to fight they will have some long faces...

When all these black folks hollering they sending our money over to Ukraine get their wish for Trump and their kids, nieces and nephews have to go to fight they will have some long faces...
Haven't you heard, on day one Trump will close the Southern Border, he will garner peace in the Middle East, again (Biden messed it up), Ukraine and Russia will end their war, as a matter of fact; all wars will end. The Stock Market will go up and gas prices will drop to below $2.
At least this is the dream all my pro Trump acquaintances are having.

Haven't you heard, on day one Trump will close the Southern Border, he will garner peace in the Middle East, again (Biden messed it up), Ukraine and Russia will end their war, as a matter of fact; all wars will end. The Stock Market will go up and gas prices will drop to below $2.
At least this is the dream all my pro Trump acquaintances are having.

For the sexyreds and other birds of the "community", Trump "gave us stimulus checks and let alot of n*@@as out of jail"

Thats all they are going with. Embarrassing indeed but this is where we are.

I know it's hard, I understand, but he Democrats just can't lay down. They have to fight. Yes things look bad, but those who can must fight. We must fight the lies and the liars.
The war is a war for the mind. It has been since they understood the power in the unity of the slave and the indentured servant. The fight must go on.

Even if they were-the usual suspects in the black community will STILL encourage us to NOT vote. They been screaming that for the longest.

No matter how many folks try to correct them on that nonsense.
Well, I am old enough to remember when we couldn't vote (deep South). How did that work out for us. SMH!!!!!!

On the lack of things Biden is doing for Americans and money he's sending to other countries for Wars.
We are sending weapons not actually money. What folks don't get is America is a world leader. If we don't do what is the interest of America all of the things we take for granted will go away. There is a reason we aren't a third world country. I'm not this pro American dude but I do travel to at least 5-7 countries a year. I see how these folks live and believe our poor is no where what their poor is. What black people don't get is if Ukraine falls there goes Poland which is a NATO country. That means all NATO fights. This means y'all kids will be fighting. it's no way around it. There is a reason every male in America has to register for the selective service when he turns 18. Let's be honest kids today are spoiled and weak. A WW3 means our old azz will fight too because depending on these kids will be done.

Back