Denzel's New Movie: Man on Fire

Re: Denzel's New Movie

What the heck, I'll be there. Looks like he's trying to redo "Training Day", only with a soul this time. We'll see ;)

I can't wait until he finishes "The Return of Superfly" It's suppose to come out in 2005.

Man on Fire with Denzell Washington

I checked out the movie on friday. The movie was pretty good! The police chief in the movie kind of looks like Sadam Hussan:)

Re: Man on Fire with Denzell Washington

I saw it as well on Friday. It was ok, but not what I expected at all.

Re: Man on Fire with Denzell Washington

I saw it. the movie started of hella slow. I think i could have made the movie a lot better if I had been the writer. The movie was to long at 2 hrs and 30 mins. I could have cut a lot of that stuff and made a kick ass hour and 45 minute movie.

The movie was okay. It would havebeen much better, but it was just too slow and too drawn out. Denzel was a beast as Creasy though. I'm sure no one expected him to play that type of character.

There were still some aspects of the movie I didn't understand....but I won't bring up the question just in case someone hasn't seen the movie.

Suge said:
The movie was okay. It would havebeen much better, but it was just too slow and too drawn out. Denzel was a beast as Creasy though. I'm sure no one expected him to play that type of character.

There were still some aspects of the movie I didn't understand....but I won't bring up the question just in case someone hasn't seen the movie.

What I didn't understand was when he got Pita back why didn't he just leave with her. He didn't have to go with the other guys.

P.S. I already got it on DVD, *****!

I was thinking the same exact thing. I would have shot all the guys and left too. I guess he was keeping his word.

Hate to say it...but I downloaded it and watched it at the crib this weekend too...LOL

Freakquency said:
What I didn't understand was when he got Pita back why didn't he just leave with her. He didn't have to go with the other guys.

P.S. I already got it on DVD, *****!

I think he left becauase he knew he was going to die anyway........

But even that was boring. I thought he was going to at least take some of them out with him when he went. But I guess it was all about making sure Pita was safe...

My question is.....why was Pita still alive, and what was "The Voice" going to do with her anyway?

I wished that Denzel had suffed one of those C4 Bombs up his own ass and blew the bad guys away at the end.

I think The voice must was gonna sell Pita into white Slavery when she got a little older.

What about the other chirren that was kidnapped...was Pita the only one they kept alive? And I still dont understand the whole idea behind staging your daughter's kidnapping to pay back your father's gambling debts.

Back