Denzel's New Movie: Man on Fire

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Re: Denzel's New Movie

What the heck, I'll be there. Looks like he's trying to redo "Training Day", only with a soul this time. We'll see ;)

I can't wait until he finishes "The Return of Superfly" It's suppose to come out in 2005.

Man on Fire with Denzell Washington

I checked out the movie on friday. The movie was pretty good! The police chief in the movie kind of looks like Sadam Hussan:)

Re: Man on Fire with Denzell Washington

I saw it as well on Friday. It was ok, but not what I expected at all.

Re: Man on Fire with Denzell Washington

I saw it. the movie started of hella slow. I think i could have made the movie a lot better if I had been the writer. The movie was to long at 2 hrs and 30 mins. I could have cut a lot of that stuff and made a kick ass hour and 45 minute movie.

The movie was okay. It would havebeen much better, but it was just too slow and too drawn out. Denzel was a beast as Creasy though. I'm sure no one expected him to play that type of character.

There were still some aspects of the movie I didn't understand....but I won't bring up the question just in case someone hasn't seen the movie.

Suge said:
The movie was okay. It would havebeen much better, but it was just too slow and too drawn out. Denzel was a beast as Creasy though. I'm sure no one expected him to play that type of character.

There were still some aspects of the movie I didn't understand....but I won't bring up the question just in case someone hasn't seen the movie.

What I didn't understand was when he got Pita back why didn't he just leave with her. He didn't have to go with the other guys.

P.S. I already got it on DVD, *****!

I was thinking the same exact thing. I would have shot all the guys and left too. I guess he was keeping his word.

Hate to say it...but I downloaded it and watched it at the crib this weekend too...LOL

Freakquency said:
What I didn't understand was when he got Pita back why didn't he just leave with her. He didn't have to go with the other guys.

P.S. I already got it on DVD, *****!

I think he left becauase he knew he was going to die anyway........

But even that was boring. I thought he was going to at least take some of them out with him when he went. But I guess it was all about making sure Pita was safe...

My question is.....why was Pita still alive, and what was "The Voice" going to do with her anyway?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore

I wished that Denzel had suffed one of those C4 Bombs up his own ass and blew the bad guys away at the end.

I think The voice must was gonna sell Pita into white Slavery when she got a little older.

What about the other chirren that was kidnapped...was Pita the only one they kept alive? And I still dont understand the whole idea behind staging your daughter's kidnapping to pay back your father's gambling debts.

Back