Demons!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jay

What proof do you have there was only Adam, Eve, Cain and Able. The bible is clear that Adam and Eve had other children and it does not say they were born before or afte Cain killed Abel, now does it.

It had to be because Cain had a wife - unless she was a "tot" she had to be close to the age of Cain.

You continue to ask for proof - but you have failed to prove that there were only for living on the earth - where is your proof.

There is only one race with skin color variations.

No person in his right mind would ever believe that one woman could birth a Black, a White, a Red and an Oriental baby by the same man. Like I said, "only in the bible".

You, know you really make some dumb statements. Do you understand genetics. I have relatives with gray eyes and some with dark blue, I have a relative with silky long hair but her brothers hair is nappy. I have a cousin in Cali, that's high yellow and her parents and grand parents are midnight black "please explain"

Jay

What proof do you have there was only Adam, Eve, Cain and Able. The bible is clear that Adam and Eve had other children and it does not say they were born before or afte Cain killed Abel, now does it.

It had to be because Cain had a wife - unless she was a "tot" she had to be close to the age of Cain.

You continue to ask for proof - but you have failed to prove that there were only for living on the earth - where is your proof.

There is only one race with skin color variations.

You, know you really make some dumb statements. Do you understand genetics. I have relatives with gray eyes and some with dark blue, I have a relative with silky long hair but her brothers hair is nappy. I have a cousin in Cali, that's high yellow and her parents and grand parents are midnight black "please explain"

--Abel was mentioned as being a "type" of Jesus by some Christians. Some biblical historians even claim that Abel was 33 when he was supposedly killed, as Jesus was supposedly that age as well. How many children could Adam and Eve have bred if that theory is accurate? Not very many.

--You got some nerve using the word dumb, when you can't even comprehend a simple sentence I repeated TWICE. You mention your relatives having different features here and there, but failed to remotely comprehend what I said.

I simply stated that where in history has one.....read closely.....where ONE woman has given birth to one Black baby, one White baby, one Red baby and one Oriental baby, all by ONE man?
Your example comes nowhere near that. Let's stay on point. Again, show where in history that has ever happened. Again, let's try and stay on point this time please.

Last edited:

FOOLISH of me??!! This is what you said prior.

"...there's no way..." means that it is not possible; not just that it has not happened. Additionally, you did not say anything about whether it was possible for one man could have the genes...nor whether all through could have looked similar at birth and whether what we think of as races actually developed over several millinea.

Are you sure you believe Copernicus? He did not develop his theory during your lifetime. Are you certain his science was good enough? Wait...I have a better question.

JayRob, is it POSSIBLE that there is really only one race and that what we perceive today are just variations within that race?

Are you saying that the variations (physical features) within the human race developed and changed in 6,000 years or less?

Are you saying that the variations (physical features) within the human race developed and changed in 6,000 years or less?

No. I am not saying that. This is what I asked.
JayRob, is it POSSIBLE that there is really only one race and that what we perceive today are just variations within that race?

It is wide open for you to state your position and offer support for it.

JayR

Now I ask you again

What proof do you have there was only Adam, Eve, Cain and Able. The bible is clear that Adam and Eve had other children and it does not say they were born before or after Cain killed Abel, now does it.

Honestly, why should you care, considering you are of the opinion that most of the events are fabricated? And according to the bible “Adam and Eve†had other children. Can you prove they did not or when they were born?
How many children could Adam and Eve have bred if that theory is accurate? Not very many.

Are you insane or what, the bible states that Adam lived a total of 930 years.

When Adam had lived 130 years, he had a son in his own likeness, in his own image; and he named him Seth. 4 After Seth was born, Adam lived 800 years and had other sons and daughters. 5 Altogether, Adam lived a total of 930 years, and then he died.

Since he lived 800 years after Seth was born, Adam could have fathered at least seven or eight more generations of children. I look at my great grandfather that lived 80 years, he had 15 children. So it would have been easy for Adam to have fifty or more children.

When Adam was 130 – he already had three sons. The unknown question was how often was Eve pregnant “we don’t know†was it every nine months, every eighteen month, and every two years. Either way it would have been easy for the couple to produce fifty off springs. The other unknown factor is, was Cain the first born “we don’t know†we are assuming that he was – does the bible say he was the first born, no.

It just states “

And Adam knew Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain, and said ,I have gotten a man from the LORD. Genesis 4:1

However, Josephus, the Jewish historian, states that 'The number of Adam's children, as says the old tradition, was thirty-three sons and twenty-three daughters.' The point, of course, is that Adam and Eve did have many children. So if Josephus is correct that’s fifty six off springs (not to include their off springs and their off springs). Since men and women lived to be hundreds of years old. Cain had plenty of time to marry a sister (or possibly a niece), move to Nod, and build a city for his own descendants and others. Now is Josephus correct, well there is no proof that he is incorrect, that’s a child every fourteen years. Is that possible, sure it is.

No harm intended 'you don't read a lot - do you", but it’s apparent that you are lacking something in your ability to analyze information. You continue to ask for proof, but fail to offer proof to support your position. You bank on “Historians†however whenever other use data from historians, you have a problem with it “Why†but you accept yours as facts.

My point was:

While it may be beyond your understanding on how Adam and Eve were the parents of all three races, its’ easy for me to understand and I bet within your own family there is a color variation and maybe hair texture. It’s simple the more melanin you have in your skin the darker your complexion, the less you have the lighter your complexion and when there is a complete absence of melanin, you are considered to be an albino. In most case the hotter [more sunlight] the climate the more melanin and the lesser amount of sunlight the less melanin the body produces.
What color were the Hebrews that’s an easy answer – the same color as the Egyptians and Ethiopians. How do we know, when Joseph’s brothers were standing before him, they did not recognize him from the Egyptians, If Joseph was any other color, surely they would have recognized him.
The OT Hebrews / Jews were dark complexion, not European

Dr. H, your bible is the one making all of these claims. Why should I have to prove anything seeing that your book is the one that's making such outrageous claims? You don't know how old Cain was when he supposedly killed Abel. You're just filling in whatever you want to. The lengths some will go to uphold fables is incredible.

For example....Adam supposedly lived to be 930 years of age?! Methuselah 969?! Wow....there's no historical evidence to confirm that people 6,000 years ago lived to be nearly 1,000 years old. LOL!!

Getting back to Cain and Abel (not Able).....
So if Cain was 130 years old when he killed Abel, how old was Abel? Both were around the same age, if not twins.

Was Abel married? There's no record of it. Was Cain married before he killed Abel? No.
So evidently, both lived roughly 130 years without having sex?! That's IF they weren't fornicating. Okaaayyyy!!

These are the kinds of questions "thinking" folks need to ask themselves.

--So how many sisters did Cain have sex with or marry? Do you agree with this?

--If you agree with that, you'd have to agree with the story of Lot and his daughters.
Was Lot "righteous", eventhough he had sex with both of his daughters and got both pregnant? The bible calls him "righteous Lot". He should've been in jail for committing incest with his daughters. How is that being righteous? LOL!! Before that, he offered them to men in the town TO BE RAPED. How in hades is that righteous?

Why am I not surprised at such a story? It's how religious men in the Middle East back then, and to some extent, STILL treat their women. This is what religion has given us, the total degrading of women, sisters and daughters. It stinks to the skies.

Like I said, only in the bible....only in the bible.:smh:

Last edited:
Jay

You got it all twisted “I realize you are confused†but the truth is not for me or anyone else to prove or document. You said basically the information in the bible was not correct “lie†therefore; you have to prove that the information is false. It’s up to you to prove that Adam did not live 930 years.

Why is it so hard to believe that a person lived 930 year? So who cares if Cain and Able were involved in fortification “not me†but your problem is you have not proved they were not married. The bible only provides information “a little information†this is not “Lifetime†on Cable TV.

Stop looking thru your eyes and knowledge, therein lies your problem. And there is no historical evidence to prove that people did not live that long other than the bible. My Great GM, lives to be 120 - do I have proof, no more than what's recorded in the census and death certificate. I was not there, nor is there anyone living to be a witness.

How can you believe the sun shines and give off heat, but you nor anyone else was there when it came into existence. You believe that other things are “real†although you were not there when they were made, invented or created. Because there are no eyewitness to an event does not mean that the event did not happened. There was no human witness before the foundation of the world when God decide to allow you to live, no one put it in print - but you are here.

I read information all the time about dinosaurs “how they lived, died, raised their off springs†and that some had scales and others had skin. More than likely you accept that as being the truth. How do you know that’s that to be the truth, you, nor the scientist were there to witness the life cycle of a dinosaurs. But, we accept the information as being the truth.

It's up to you to prove that God is a lie.

Can you prove that Cain was not married before he killed Able? The answer is "we don't know" so you cannot provide a concrete answer.

Lot's daughter, what about her (them) -

It’s apparent you don’t understand what happening – Peter is using the word Righteous' as a relative term. Lot's righteousness - he was troubled and vexed by the great evil that was in Sodom. He was "vexed with the filthy conversation of the wicked." He dwelled among them and he "vexed his righteous soul from day to day……."

Have you ever read aan entire chapter or do you jut pick and choose

What is God saying, we cannot always tell who the righteous are, but God knows. How a person behaves may be misleading at time. "It is possible for a Christian (Lot – per se) to live close to sin, but he may barely escape with his life."

“He knew people like you would judge Lot†- that whe He gave us the story in Genesis..

Just don’t look at one verse read 2 Peter 2:6,7 – Read Genesis 19:1-38

Remember the righteous before God can do things that are wrong. But, Lot feared God and trusted in Him -- even though he did wrong by offering his daughters or did he.

Contrary, to what you think of Lot and it’s apparent that you have not read Leviticus of know anything about the Middle Eastern Culture – “Go and readâ€

In the ancient Near East, incest between father and daughter was regarded as wrong, and OT law punishes incest with death. Here are the facts, his daughters had to make him drunk indicates that they were consciously flouting with doing wrong [but they knew better] that’s why they had to get Lot drunk. This also tells us that, this would not happen if lot was sober.

Question: Did this happen before or after Moses was given the Law and what was the purpose of the law. ‘If†there was no law in place, how could Lot or his daughters be wrong? That’s like saying, it’s wrong for Dr. H., to whip his horse in public on Sunday’s. Ok, to prove that I am wrong, show me the law – where is it written. If I recall, the law was not given until after the Hebrew’s left Egypt, thus the situation with Lot happen before the event in Egypt. However, in the Book of Leviticus 18:6-18, Sexual cohabitation was not permitted between a man and his mother, his sister, a granddaughter, an aunt, punishment was execution (Leviticus 20:11-17).

Notice: what his daughters said “ lets get pops drunk, so we can have sex with him – 31 – 35†their reason was right, but wrong – 31.

Question: was Lot aware of what happened? How many times you or someone you know has been drunk, done something and was not aware of what happened the next day.

So who do you fault, Lot, his daughters, - It was his daughters seducing him, not Lot making them drunk and seducing them.

This is what God is telling us;

" All of our decisions are significant and has consiquences [good or bad] regardless of where we live. Our moral environment significantly influences our lives, whether you live in Detroit, St. Louis, Nashville, Houston or Sodom and Gomorrah.

"Lot was able to take his daughters out of Sodom, but he was not able to take . . . Sodom out of his daughters."

Question: Why was Lot not stoned and should he have been stoned for his actions or just released on his on good behavior.

If You are looking for a record of every event from the beginning of time to 2009 – guess what, there are millions of events that took place, last night, this morning and as I type this and sorry to burst you bubble – those events are not recorded.

I might have to start calling you "H" from now on cause your sense of logic maybe a disservice to all who call themselves "doctor".

Why is it that you can't answer simple questions? You divert and talk about stuff that has not one iota to do with the question I asked you....and you seem to be proud of it.

You try and explain away the theory that men lived to be almost 1,000 years of age, then you say it's up to me to DISPROVE something that you're making claims on. "H", in court, the burden of proof would be on you, not me.

You require no evidence, no correlating documentation, no records from other nations and cultures, which show that men lived to be that old....but just because the bible says it, you accept it hookline and sinker.
That's called, "not thinking for yourself". No records from ANY nation or culture existing at that time is mute on the subject of men living to be nearly a thousand years old. Why? Because it never happened.

Did the supposed 40 days and 40 nights of rain magically cause men to suddenly STOP living more than 600 plus years? 40 days of rain suddenly changed the genetics of man to where they could no longer live for 600 plus years?! Wow!! This has got to be one of the most ridiculous fables mentioned in the bible.

--Then you try to explain away the fact that Lot took part in having intercourse with his daughters by solely blaming his daughters?! Nevermind the fact that Lot was an extreme alcoholic. Nevermind that he tried to give his daughters to a bunch of strange men to be raped instead of fighting to the death for them. All of that means nothing to some folks, but he's still ole righteous Lot cause the bible says so. LOL!!
Just treat the innocent daughters like dirt and give them up to the men of the city to be raped and probably killed, while he's inside like a coward. What kind of man would allow such evil upon his precious daughters and what kind of "god" would call a man righteous after such evil, cowardly acts? Only a "god" that's made up by mortal men who sought control and degradation over women.

Like I said......ONLY in religion do you have such nonsensical stories.

Last edited:
Jay

You are sad, really sad.

So if your sister is out on a date and some dude use Jack "got her drunk" and put the pipe to here "I guess it's your sisters fault" well according to your anology it is. If that's a true indication of how much you love your sister, now I understand your way of thinking. What if it was your mother and some dude put something in her Coke at her office and had sex with her - according to you it"s your mothers fault.

Never, did I say Lot was right in offering the angels. But,it's apparent you do not understand the story - just read it and digest it.

Speaking of the bible, you have not read the bible at all. You really dont have a clue about God. Yes it's uo to you to prove God is wrong. The record we have is the Bibble, and if you don't beleive it, well tha's not my problem. No, the burden of proof is on you. In a court, if you are given a ticket, the judge will ask you guilty or not guilty, if you say not guilty - he will say prove it. We have a printout from a radar (bible) saying that you were speeding and if you were not, prove it.

"Records" and there is no proof from most ancient civilizations on how long men lived. Well the truth is we don't know if they kept records or not, because they wrote on paper, skins, clay and other degradeable products.

I can take you to the TN State Record Center and show you records that are no longer readable that were produced in the late 20's. And we are using modern technology to produce documents.

Question: Can you depend on all what's written in history books. Is it all true on what's printed about various men we read about?

Sometime a little common sense need to be applied.

--"H", drugging someone is different than giving them alcohol to the point they can't think. I'd think that Lot voluntarily took the liquor and it wasn't forced on him, therefore he has his part in the matter as well.
I would presume that if your sister or mother gave a man alcohol and had sex with them and got pregnant by him, would you totally blame them? Would not the man have some blame because he got pissy drunk?

Would it not be part of the man's fault for drinking alcohol to the point where he couldn't realize that someone was having sex with him? Lot was an alcoholic and a coward, yet your book says he was righteous. Excuses, excuses, excuses.

--In the book of James, doesn't your bible COMMAND you to PROVE all things? Was James wrong in "supposedly" saying this? Are you saying the bible is wrong? Sounds like you're contradicting your own book.....again.

--As far as record-keeping, there are numerous records on stone and in wall paintings. Funny that you left that out. Out of the thousands upon thousands of recovered records, whether on stone, wall or any type of surface, nothing is mentioned EVER of men living to be 400, 500 or 600 plus years of age.

This is why the term "faith" is such an important part of the bible. Without "faith"....which is nothing more than "absence of logic/ blind belief", the fables of the bible would dissolve into thin air. The authors of the bible and other religions KNEW this. This is why the term "faith" was coined in scripture. "If though will just believe, you can say to this mountain be thou removed". I haven't seen that miracle come to pass yet.

--"H", drugging someone is different than giving them alcohol to the point they can't think. I'd think that Lot voluntarily took the liquor and it wasn't forced on him, therefore he has his part in the matter as well.

Jay

While in your opinion alcohol may not be classified as a drug [but it is], the end results are the same (being impaired - not in the right frame of mind) there is no difference. That's like I hear preachers say "don't do drugs or smoke" because they can become an addiction. However, they fail to mention coffee, but the cafine (sp) is just as bad as nicotine.

You said "I don't think" well that's your problem in a nutshell. I was customary for individuals in the Middle East to drink wine with their meals. But read the scripture again. "We will get dad drunk" now does that sound like the old gals, had a plan or not. So were his daughters wrong?

Please answer the question "yes or no"

So if Dr. meet your daughter and think to myself or with another man "Lets get her drunk and have sex with her" who is responsible your daughter or Dr. H and his side kick. In modern terms, they call it gang rape. Ok, Jay go out and get a female drunk, have sex with her (baby or not) she take you to court and you tell the judge, "well Lot did it in the bible" and see what the end results will be.

I would presume that if your sister or mother gave a man alcohol and had sex with them and got pregnant by him, would you totally blame them? Would not the man have some blame because he got pissy drunk?

Sho would, if their moative was the same as Lots daughters. Now, answer the same question. Lot's daughters reason, were wrong and that's one area that cannot be over looked. The knew it was wrong, but they had been living in Sodom.

Question: was Lot's daughters wrong, that only require a yes or no answer. If your sisters, did the same to your father, would they be wrong. And yes, if my sisters did the same to pops, they would be wrong.

Question: have you ever been drunk and later someone say "Jay, you did this or that last night" and you have no memory of the event - yes or no

he was righteous
. Jay, stop being stupid and go back and read the entire story, I gave you the answer on why he was called righteous. Lot being call righteous, had nothing to do with his daughters, keep the story in it's proper context.

your bible COMMAND you to PROVE all things?
Sure does, but go back and read. With that being said, you have not proved that Lot was not righteous (Not you opinion). Mostly what you have commnted on has been your opinion and not facts. The word has already been recorded (Bible) now you have to prove that its not true and not just give uw your opinion.

--
As far as record-keeping

If you look at 90% of those incription onm stone what does they reflect "hunting, wars, sex and so on" the things that they were involved in daily, not even the great civilizations recorded the age of men, in most cases.

In most cases, it wll say a person became King at the time of someone death or a special event and and slept with his fathers during the time of a certain event. They are not going to write Buck became King in 1961 and died in 1984 if that's what you are searching for" In fact, you don't know when you were born or do you? When is your birthday?

Question: If you are so "anti bible and God" why are you enjoying the blessing God bless you with, why are you reading the bible if its "so wrong".

Last edited:
3.But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:

4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

2 Corinthians 4:3,4

doc

I was reading an article in Bible Archaeology Review where a clay tablet was discoverd (1993) in Northern Israel that states an Aramean king defeated the "king of Israel" and the king of the House of David. But the fragments did not name the king of Israel.

doc

I was reading an article in Bible Archaeology Review where a clay tablet was discoverd (1993) in Northern Israel that states an Aramean king defeated the "king of Israel" and the king of the House of David. But the fragments did not name the king of Israel.

1 Kgs 15:16-23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back