Delock.....

da_caramel_diva

Hey...Im on a conquest to get a six pack. I have been doing ab exercises and notices the lil formation (mainly like the definition above pelvic area and under breast)....so im trying to get them lines to come in. But my question is: How do I make my stomach smaller? For example, some folks have a six pack but it kind of protrudes versus the one that looks kind of sunken in....Do you know what I mean? If so...help!!!! :D

Also, Whats the best way to get a six pack?

The best way to get six pack is to stop at Wal-mart on your way home. They got some good prices on six packs right about now.

Hey...Im on a conquest to get a six pack. I have been doing ab exercises and notices the lil formation (mainly like the definition above pelvic area and under breast)....so im trying to get them lines to come in. But my question is: How do I make my stomach smaller? For example, some folks have a six pack but it kind of protrudes versus the one that looks kind of sunken in....Do you know what I mean? If so...help!!!! :D

Also, Whats the best way to get a six pack?

Depends on your body structure. To make your stomach smaller you need to focus on your sides...love handles.

Also, there are several abs movements you can do to hit everyone of your abs.

1. Tilt your pelvis. Lie on the floor, arms at your sides and knees bent, feet flat on the floor. Next, press your lower back to the floor so that your pelvis tilts upward. Maintain this tilt as you straighten your legs by slowly sliding your heels along the floor. Stop when you can no longer hold a full tilt position. Hold and count aloud to six. Bring one leg, then the other, back to the starting position, maintaining the pelvic tilt throughout. Hold the starting position for six more counts. Relax. Repeat 12 times. The next two exercises trimmed nearly 4 inches off the waistline of Poughkeepsie, NY, resident Marion Alexandra Licchiello, 35.

2. Lie on the floor with your legs straight up in the air. Place an exercise ball between your knees. Next, do a slight pelvic tilt from the hips. Squeeze for 1 second and relax. Start with 10 repetitions and work up to an amount where you feel fatigued.

3. Start in the same position as the previous ab exercises, with the ball between bent knees. Lift your hips off the floor so your knees move toward your chest. Squeeze for 1 second and then relax. Start with 10 repetitions and work up to an amount where you feel fatigued.

4. Lie on the floor, face down, and support your upper body on your elbows, forearms, and hands. Slowly lift the rest of your body off the floor until you're on your toes. Keeping your body straight, hold for as long as is comfortable, then slowly lower and relax. Repeat as many times as possible until fatigued.

5. Lie on your left side, supporting your upper body on your left elbow, forearm, and hand. Your elbow should be directly under your shoulder. Slowly lift the rest of your body off the floor, so all that's touching is your forearm and feet. (Use the other arm to balance. For an advanced move, hold that arm straight up in the air.) Keep your body as straight as possible for maximum effect. Hold as long as is comfortable or until you can no longer maintain good form. Then slowly lower and relax. Repeat on the other side. Do as many times as possible until fatigued.

6. Play catch. Get into a crunch position--lie on your back, knees bent, feet flat on the floor, shoulders and head off the floor with your abs contracted. Then have someone throw an exercise ball (or basketball) to you--first to your left side so you have to twist and reach to catch it, and then to your right. Do as many times as is comfortable, and try to increase the number each week.

7. Work against gravity. Using an L-seat at the gym to do hanging leg lifts is one of the best exercises for your midsection. You're using the weight of your own legs against gravity. To do it: Support yourself on an L-seat with your forearms, legs hanging straight. Using your midsection muscles, slowly pull your knees up toward your chest and then lower. Keep your back against the seat, and don't swing your legs. For a more advanced move, keep your legs straight as you lift them.

8. Do it at home. Here's a variation of the previous exercise that doesn't require gym equipment: Sit up straight in a firm, armless chair. Place your hands on the sides of the chair in front of your hips. Tightening your abs and supporting yourself with your hands, slowly pull your knees up toward your chest. Keep your lower back against the chair back. Hold and then slowly lower.

You should do this as a circuit twice a week...

and soon you will be close to this
woman-six-pack-abs.jpg

Remember...the muscle is already there. So stick to a nice diet of lean and clean and your abs will come out.

Another good exercise for abs are Side Dips. Grab a dumbell(Or a plate) and with your free hand, ball your fist up and place it on the side of your head to make it look like you're making a muscle. Feet shoulder length apart. Keep your other arm with the weight straight, and bend down on the side were the weight is. And raise all the way up and bend to the other side...in a "pullin up" motion

~_________~

Another good exercise for abs are Side Dips. Grab a dumbell(Or a plate) and with your free hand, ball your fist up and place it on the side of your head to make it look like you're making a muscle. Feet shoulder length apart. Keep your other arm with the weight straight, and bend down on the side were the weight is. And raise all the way up and bend to the other side...in a "pullin up" motion

~_________~

You mean using one knee?

Depends on your body structure. To make your stomach smaller you need to focus on your sides...love handles.

Also, there are several abs movements you can do to hit everyone of your abs.

1. Tilt your pelvis. Lie on the floor, arms at your sides and knees bent, feet flat on the floor. Next, press your lower back to the floor so that your pelvis tilts upward. Maintain this tilt as you straighten your legs by slowly sliding your heels along the floor. Stop when you can no longer hold a full tilt position. Hold and count aloud to six. Bring one leg, then the other, back to the starting position, maintaining the pelvic tilt throughout. Hold the starting position for six more counts. Relax. Repeat 12 times. The next two exercises trimmed nearly 4 inches off the waistline of Poughkeepsie, NY, resident Marion Alexandra Licchiello, 35.

2. Lie on the floor with your legs straight up in the air. Place an exercise ball between your knees. Next, do a slight pelvic tilt from the hips. Squeeze for 1 second and relax. Start with 10 repetitions and work up to an amount where you feel fatigued.

3. Start in the same position as the previous ab exercises, with the ball between bent knees. Lift your hips off the floor so your knees move toward your chest. Squeeze for 1 second and then relax. Start with 10 repetitions and work up to an amount where you feel fatigued.

4. Lie on the floor, face down, and support your upper body on your elbows, forearms, and hands. Slowly lift the rest of your body off the floor until you're on your toes. Keeping your body straight, hold for as long as is comfortable, then slowly lower and relax. Repeat as many times as possible until fatigued.

5. Lie on your left side, supporting your upper body on your left elbow, forearm, and hand. Your elbow should be directly under your shoulder. Slowly lift the rest of your body off the floor, so all that's touching is your forearm and feet. (Use the other arm to balance. For an advanced move, hold that arm straight up in the air.) Keep your body as straight as possible for maximum effect. Hold as long as is comfortable or until you can no longer maintain good form. Then slowly lower and relax. Repeat on the other side. Do as many times as possible until fatigued.

6. Play catch. Get into a crunch position--lie on your back, knees bent, feet flat on the floor, shoulders and head off the floor with your abs contracted. Then have someone throw an exercise ball (or basketball) to you--first to your left side so you have to twist and reach to catch it, and then to your right. Do as many times as is comfortable, and try to increase the number each week.

7. Work against gravity. Using an L-seat at the gym to do hanging leg lifts is one of the best exercises for your midsection. You're using the weight of your own legs against gravity. To do it: Support yourself on an L-seat with your forearms, legs hanging straight. Using your midsection muscles, slowly pull your knees up toward your chest and then lower. Keep your back against the seat, and don't swing your legs. For a more advanced move, keep your legs straight as you lift them.

8. Do it at home. Here's a variation of the previous exercise that doesn't require gym equipment: Sit up straight in a firm, armless chair. Place your hands on the sides of the chair in front of your hips. Tightening your abs and supporting yourself with your hands, slowly pull your knees up toward your chest. Keep your lower back against the chair back. Hold and then slowly lower.

You should do this as a circuit twice a week...

and soon you will be close to this
woman-six-pack-abs.jpg

Remember...the muscle is already there. So stick to a nice diet of lean and clean and your abs will come out.

:bowdown: Thank you Lock....This is good info :tup:

Sheesh... Happy now?

~_________~

I tried this....my sides are KILLING ME...lol!!! Thanks Smoke!

Delock....when my stomach is sore to the point where it HURTS to cough...do i continue to do my ab exercises or take a break....

I guess my real question is...when working out do you play through the pain or give your body a chance not to be sore?

With abs...you need to stop and stretch your abs. You know you are gaining if they are feeling like that.

as for as working out with pain...for me it depends.

ok Cee...this is HEALTH and fitness....Beers good for the fingers and wrist (Depends on can or bottle).... So the only use you'll get outta that is being able to jack off with more strength..... :retard:

:lol:

~________~

ok Cee...this is HEALTH and fitness....Beers good for the fingers and wrist (Depends on can or bottle).... So the only use you'll get outta that is being able to jack off with more strength..... :retard:

:lol:

~________~

Beer is part of health and fitness. Without it there would be no sexy beer bellies. :scared: :lol:

Ey Lock...Can't water intake be a cause of that? like Cramping?

~______~

Yeah...i dont have cramping...its straight soreness...and I only feel it when I cough...or sometimes doing more ab exercises...

besides....i dont like soda...and drink very little juice...I mainly drink water...room temperature at that...

Abs like most muscle groups need time to recover. Either rest them w/a day or two between workouts or hit only certain areas a day. Obliques one day, upper abs the next, lower the next. if you're doing enough sets w/the right form and intensity, you'll be looking forward to those off days. Calves are probably the only muscles that can take daily work because their in use every day i.e. walking,climbing steps etc.

Last edited:
Back