Dell

LoyalTigress

Lovejones
I just wanted to share something good vs. bad customer service. People are always quick to share bad customer service stories, but I decided to share a good one. I purchased an Inspiron 6000 laptop from Dell back in Sept. Well despite everything that was going on in the Fall...football season, a workload from hell, evacuees rom New Orleans...me evacuating from Rita...and a number of other personal issues; I forgot to claim my rebate after 30 days of my purchase. I didn't think about it til the holidays. I emailed the guy that sold me my laptop and didn't hear form him for weeks. Got busy again and didn't follow up. Last week I called and spoke to a representative and she informed me that she couldn't promise me anything since so much time had passed, but would pass it on to a case manager. I said to myself so, it's my money though. I kept my cool and was shocked as hell that I received my rebate check in the mail today! :jump:

I spoke with her on Jan. 17, noticed the check was cut on the 18th, and postmarked the 19th. Now that's GREAT customer service!:nod:

Dell is alright with me.

Did you complete a feedback form? That way they will get some positive feedback.

I used to have a Dell Computer and I was always satisfied with the customer service.

silentrage said:
Did you complete a feedback form? That way they will get some positive feedback.

I used to have a Dell Computer and I was always satisfied with the customer service.

Yes, I let them know of the great job. Pretty much what I listed in the aforementioned, I let them know.

I just purchased a dell XPS 200 that came in today. Of course I am up tonight working on it.

I am having problems with sound coming from my speakers. These are old speakers I had on my old computer(over 8 years old.) I have checked the settings in the control panel and still no sound coming from the speakers.

Help please

How much will dell cost for customer support? I got a good deal with a 19' inch flat panel monitor

Thats good to hear - recently their customer service has not been that good based on the articles that I have been reading.

Back