Deception

Status
Not open for further replies.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
If the men's forum was where it all started, then this Deception thread should not have been created, Sweetheart. You've been around long enough to know starting a topic like that was going to cause a stir.

Hell, what other female posters have been hot topics in the men's forum? :smh: Ya'll dudes on here are something else....

I understand the females getting mad, cause that just how yall are. I don't understand dudes getting upset. But Pop's is the bad guy I guess. SS creates threads about Kendrick, folks go in on each other left and right bringing up personal lives but I crossed the line.. :shame:

Well, I NEVER expected to come her and folk accused me of being something without not even knowing me. If you have a question, feel free to ask. Don't go starting threads behind people's back and spreading rumors. That's damn childish as hell. If you want to joke, that's fine. However, this situation is going too far in my opinion. It don't have anything to do with having thick skin or thin skin. It is about respect. And this was very disrespectful.

Look, I have been getting called all sorts of names around here for a while now everything from attention whore to a funboy. You just have to not take some of this stuff seriously, girl. At the end of the day we are just trying to pass the day in this crazy world by having a little fun. Sure, it might get a little personal, but I don't believe its done with malice.

This reminds me of when cats were googling the time I got arrested and posting stories on TSPN but I got warned for cracking a joke about Dr. Sweet Nupe and Seeing Spots sent me a message after I cracked a joke about that SU chief justice being arrested for rape.

I am still shaking my head that Luvdaboom and Sujagfan were assisting CT and Crit to try and make me mention the men's forum. This is a sad day for man. :shame:

I understand the females getting mad, cause that just how yall are. I don't understand dudes getting upset. But Pop's is the bad guy I guess. SS creates threads about Kendrick, folks go in on each other left and right bringing up personal lives but I crossed the line.. :shame:

I'm not upset. Yashica may be, and she should be.

SS created a thread about Ken when EVERYBODY knows the deal on him. And it was done in fun. There was nothing hidden. Ya'll, however, start some 'behind closed doors" mess-- some mess from apparently 'outside conversations." Though the intent may not have been meant to be harmful. Nonetheless, not cool, baby. It's whatever though...

I am still shaking my head that Luvdaboom and Sujagfan were assisting CT and Crit to try and make me mention the men's forum. This is a sad day for man. :shame:

when did i do that?? naw u said all that on yo own. again im not in the men's forum. Damn Pops really??

This reminds me of when cats were googling the time I got arrested and posting stories on TSPN but I got warned for cracking a joke about Dr. Sweet Nupe and Seeing Spots sent me a message after I cracked a joke about that SU chief justice being arrested for rape.

Damn you got arrested? For what? Being too serious?? What? :eek:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I dont know how...but this is all southsuburbs fault

:lol: WHat you talkin bout Willis?!?!

man I swear you a PUNK!!! You always throwing other folks under the bus when you get called out!! :lol:

:lol: WHat you talkin bout Willis?!?!

man I swear you a PUNK!!! You always throwing other folks under the bus when you get called out!! :lol:

i would agree with you but then he gonna say im always takin up for the females. let me shake my head at that too

smh

Look, I have been getting called all sorts of names around here for a while now everything from attention whore to a funboy. You just have to not take some of this stuff seriously, girl. At the end of the day we are just trying to pass the day in this crazy world by having a little fun. Sure, it might get a little personal, but I don't believe its done with malice.

You tell her Kenny Boy..... :lol:

Damn you got arrested? For what? Being too serious?? What? :eek:

You don't know!??!! How could you NOT know?!!? That mofo bring that shyt up E'ERY time he gets to whining!!!! Daymn!!

You would think he was about to get the dealth penalty or something...that mofo got arrested for jaywalking. :smh: :lmao:

Hell, I just want to know why am I held to a higher standard. At the end of the day, it is all good. The only person I know off the board is Mak.

:lmao: Pops is the cat you never take to do dirt. Everybody be in jail. :lmao:

Okay!??! That mofo will get to telling in a minute!!!! Then be like, "why the cops come straight to me first? They hold me to a higher standard than Casey Anthony since they came to me first"!! :xeye:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back