Deception

Status
Not open for further replies.
We can keep going. I told you why I started the thread. Sorry if it bothers you bruh. I guess you here to defend and save Yashica as well?

Then you know something that we don't. So can you tell us where all this came from that caused you to start this Deception thread?

can u post where i defended beyonce. i said she should shake her ass which she should. have u seen her ass??

with rihanna i dont like that sissy punk chris brown and i dont like domestic violence bc i grew up watching it. which has been discussed before. wow Pops didnt know u thought all of that. this shit is new. i just asked what u was talkin about. i didnt u was keeping tabs on what i post or how i posted

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
What's with all the arguing here? I said yesterday that I was authentic. When I joined the board, I didn't think folks would go out of their way to ruin another persons reputation over some behind the back stuff.

If ya'll going to play these high school games, maybe I should go elsewhere. God, I thought there wasn't anything worse than Facebook. Well, I guess this experience has proven me wrong.

rupaul.jpg

:uhoh:

I go on vacation and come back to this!

First, Mak and Ken, y'all f'ers owe me a monitor! And Ken, I could have told you to leave that brotha alone. Hell, Pete Richardson could have told you that.

And Pop, man, c'mon. If you gonna open the box, you gotta reach in .... although if there is a tranny among us, you may not want to REACH.

Damn, I don't normally agree with the women, but man, y'all sounding like some hens on the yard.

What's with all the arguing here? I said yesterday that I was authentic. When I joined the board, I didn't think folks would go out of their way to ruin another persons reputation over some behind the back stuff.

If ya'll going to play these high school games, maybe I should go elsewhere. God, I thought there wasn't anything worse than Facebook. Well, I guess this experience has proven me wrong.

Hey, you gotsta have thick skin around here. You're not the first to travel this way.

Okay.

Leave then.

See ya!

:lol:

I don't know you, but I can tell you this: After being around here for ten years, there are some people who just like to get under your skin and others who will become extended family. However, you can't let this place get to you. Find your niche and you'll be fine. However, if you do have thin skin, honestly, this ain't the place for you. We tend to go hard ... when necessary.

I don't know you, but I can tell you this: After being around here for ten years, there are some people who just like to get under your skin and others who will become extended family. However, you can't let this place get to you. Find your niche and you'll be fine. However, if you do have thin skin, honestly, this ain't the place for you. We tend to go hard ... when necessary.

And when unnecessary. :lol:

Yeah, sometimes you feel like you got an ice pick in one hand and a shank in the other...then somebody comes through with a machine gun statement that backs them down...then repeat. The next day we posting about Cutty Buddy lists again...All in a day on TSPN but you don't want to miss a day! :teleport:

Dayum, a brother getting attacked for not snitching. This is just sad. :shame:

Hell, if men had a problem with the thread, they could have simply brought it up in the men's forum instead of trying to impress females on smalltalk.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop

Hell, if men had a problem with the thread, they could have simply brought it up in the men's forum instead of trying to impress females on smalltalk.

naw bruh its no big deal. im not in no men's forum. and trust me im not trying to impress the females.

cmon pops. u digging yourself deeper and deeper

What men's forum?

They be hating on me, man. Won't let me in. :lol:

Well, I NEVER expected to come her and folk accused me of being something without not even knowing me. If you have a question, feel free to ask. Don't go starting threads behind people's back and spreading rumors. That's damn childish as hell. If you want to joke, that's fine. However, this situation is going too far in my opinion. It don't have anything to do with having thick skin or thin skin. It is about respect. And this was very disrespectful.

If the men's forum was where it all started, then this Deception thread should not have been created, Sweetheart. You've been around long enough to know starting a topic like that was going to cause a stir.

Hell, what other female posters have been hot topics in the men's forum? :smh: Ya'll dudes on here are something else....

First thing, you will learn about TSPN. There are no lines. Everything is fair game. I had to find out the hard way.

Yo, it's true what they been saying about the thick skin thing, but just do what I do...When a mofo throws a rock at you, just throw a BRICK back at them. Most of these mofos is soft as drug store cotton.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back