Dear Suge : A SWACpage advice column!

Makaho I think you have to be one of the smartest men I know. If I didn't know any better I would think that you were a Kappa and a republican.

But I have to agree. I haven't met a woman yet that was meant to lead a country. If you are a country or any organization and you pick a woman to lead you, well she is going to lead your arse right into the pits of insanity. Now I won't question a women's mental capabilities. Because there are some "book smart" women around. But they have about as much common sense as a gator humping a frog! See the problem is that these people don't make decisions based on logic and facts. They depend on "how the feel!" And man feelings will mislead you faster than a criminal running from the police on cops!

Women are meant to support men in power. the only groups they are fit to lead are groups that only contain women. And even then, they need to have a male roll model!

****Note****

Dear Suge Column is closed for today. All future questions will be answered on Friday morning, prior to the traditional posting of the FU friday post. Thank you....

Thanks for the advice ole great one.....

I was watching Montel Williams the other day and he said that accusations without proof is just a way of expressing your own insecurities to make up for what you have lacked in the relationship. I feel guilty accusing her for wrong doing without solid proof. Im always at work and not with her....so if I were to accuse her of wrong doing that would actually be my guilt for being at work all the time and not contributing quality time to the relationship.

Originally posted by Suge

Frankly, I am offended by such a question. See NJ, this advice column is meant to help you live a better life. How does this information help you?

But just just to show you...Hell NO. Never Have - Never will
I apologize for that off-tangent question I've persented.

This is a legitimate question here...

This myth has been on my mind for sometime and I want to know is why black licorice always taste......let's see.....awful?

Originally posted by CSU*NJ
This myth has been on my mind for sometime and I want to know is why black licorice always taste......let's see.....awful?

Well frankly the tatse of black licorice was a plot started during the mid 40's. It was created by a group of black men known as WWNEP(We will nevr eat Puddin). They came up with this coalition because the trend towards oral sex was starting, and the coalition used the licorice as a metophor to let other brothers know that if you eat anything black and long like that, that it was going to leave a bad tatse in your mouth. Although succesful for a number of years, the coalition was disbanded in 1992, when the son of the original leader of WWNEP made the famous quote...

"My dad just didn't know whaty he was missing...."

Originally posted by Vinita
Dear Sugar,

How can I be as wise as you?

Love,
Niter

I wish I could provide you with answer, but there honestly is not one. I am without a doubt smarter than the average man. And by that, you know I am 25X smarter than even the smartest women. You will just have to be happy with being a smart woman. That's just the way of the world.

Dear Suge,

I have been a fitness buff for years now. I am very toned and solid all over. However, I can't seem to lose anything from this one certain area. What do you suggest?

Signed,
Ftntrm

DEAR SUGE

I have a problem. u c many people on this board think i am a woman. My question is how can i prove that i am a 22 year old male?

sign
please help

Originally posted by JSTUS
Dear Suge,

I have been a fitness buff for years now. I am very toned and solid all over. However, I can't seem to lose anything from this one certain area. What do you suggest?

Signed,
Ftntrm

My dear, I just don't understand your problem. Unless your complexion has somehow become very "pale" and your name has somehow changed to "muffy" of "buffy" then you should be very proud of that area that you can't seem to loose. Do you realize that there are women who are paying to try and get what you have naturally, and now you want to rid yourself of that? I think that what you need is a man who will understand your "problem" and one who will support it and appreciate it...................a man not unlike myself. But back to the issue, what you need to do is nothing. Just be happy that youhave been blessed and continue to make the lives of many men very happy everytime you walk by.

Originally posted by LIL JAG
DEAR SUGE

I have a problem. u c many people on this board think i am a woman. My question is how can i prove that i am a 22 year old male?

sign
please help

Man you have a problem that not even the almighty Suge can answer. Partly because I seem to remember you posting a while back on some topics and it appeared that you were a female. But hey, if you are a man, and you know you are a man. Then that should be all that matters! Ummmmmmm yeah.........go with that!

Originally posted by Suge
Man you have a problem that not even the almighty Suge can answer.
:eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

I need some guidance

Dear Suge,

I have two questions:

1. Why has Ike'n-a-broad become so passe ?

2. I was reading you book entitled "Listen to what I say, cause I'm smarter than you" and in it you devote only two lines about your arch nemesis, the Milk Man. Could you expound a little for us devoted readers about this puddin turn-coat as you called him.

Signed,

I'ma Backhand A-broad (it's French), Graduate of Ike-a-broad U. Class of 96

My dear phatback, my most favorite graduate of Ike-a-broad U!

1. Frankly Ike-n a broad is still a viable option in todays world. What has happened here on TSPN is that many of the these broads know better. But every now and then we get some new booty who comes here and wants to try to assert herself and think that she somehow has rights and is equal in stature to a man. And when rhyme and reason don't get through to her, that is when you have to Ike her arse back into her place!

2. After a long, hard fight at BC 02. The Milkman and myslef have called somewhat of a truce. That milk drinking mofo snuck me and got some good licks in, but I held my own. But seeing that we are both on the path of making sure that these women know they are not as virtious and virginal as they themselves like to believe, we have decided to work with one another in an effort to spread the gospel of Ikedom to the masses. Plus there is a new threat to all mankind, and that is the threat of Cakin!! And there is no bigger cake that MikeBigg! Therefor that is where all my efforts of deception have been focused!

Suge, I got a question.....

Wassup with these broads that claim they aint "polishing the chrome with da dome" !! They claim isht like "I don't know how to do it good because I rarely have ever done it." And when they finally do go downtown they make Janet Jacme look like Mother Theresa.

I tell them broads quit perpetratin a Front and start smokin dis Blunt !!!
:mad: :mad: :mad:

Suge, I have been reading your answers and let me congratulate you on the expert advice you have been providing to the dishearted and brokenhearted members on the TSPN. You have truly earned yourself one star for your comments.

As long as you are doing an outstanding job, I do not need to intervene or make a comment at this time.

I almost jumped in when Lil Jag didn't know if he was a women or man.

I will keep reading and will not make a comment unless I find that picture of JSTUS. lt is no longer in the archives. But I am sure Robber has the original to see what was then and now.

MD.....considering your wisdom, and as one of the few people who's opinions I actually pay attention to, feel free to help Lil Jag! Because I just don't know what to tell someone who is unsure of their sexuality.........

u all think i am a lady not me. I never said I do not know what i am. Panthro said i was a lady and everybody run with it. I email him on why he would say that but never did return my email. I have been on this board a long time. When kenn lost the bet with the meac person and he had to put the meac logo on this site because of the hertiage bowl. What about the post about Mrs Jones and super bee or mighty bee goes to church. what about the times the swacpage shut down and we went meacfans and they was making fun of us and taking up collections to help save the swacpage. My point is i have been here through it all and for some poster to hate on me with no reason i just do not understand why? Again if u all so sure i am a woman then how can i prove i am not. I can meet any poster in the greater baton rouge area.

LIL JAG, you have brought tears to my eyes in this period or mourning for our nation. You have proved that your memory is good by stating facts that only an old poster would know. If my plans don't change I am coming to BR just to verify your gender on or about Feb 23. It is not everyday that someone will set smack aside and provide justification in the manner that you did. Having met Panthro I am sure he had a reason for questioning your gender.

Make sure you have two proofs of identification when you show up.

I will be coming to BR in preparation for our homecoming on Oct 11, 2003. I will be making pictures of the campus and Mudford Stadium to determine which side of the field the water flows. We have to be able to run certain plays depending on where the ball is placed on the field. As you may recall we had a player running for a touchdown and dropped the ball.

if u had a player running for a touchdown and dropped the ball it seems that u need to invest in sum new tight grap right hand for him. It is perfect for catching balls in the rain. Also buy some for that Grambling dude who drop the ball in the bayou classic about 2 years ago.But i will be more than happy to met u. Just let me know if u are coming and we will set up a time.

LIL JAG, just a thought, but you could get Lewis, Diesel, Seeing Spots, Icecycle5, or Jaster to check you out before I get there. Maybe not Diesel, he wouldn't know. Oh, Lewis probably will be somewhere downing that bowl of peanut and jelly.

Mike Bigg should be an expert on these matters but.........

Suge, I am extremely disappointed that folks like Blueblood, Bornthriller and a few others did not seek your help with all the problems they have.

Lil Jag,

Answer this question and we can tell if you are a man or a woman.

You go to a public bathroom to do number 2 and the toilet is not one of those closed end toilets (as opposed the one with the cut out in the front). You see there is a dispensor for the toilet rim liners. You place the liner on the rim in preperations for you bombing run. "What is the first thing you do with the toilet paper??"

:fart:

Makaho, are you saying that by observing or eyeballing Lil Jag, I will not be able to tell, but I can tell if he prepares himself/herself to wipe.

Originally posted by MightyDog
Makaho, are you saying that by observing or eyeballing Lil Jag, I will not be able to tell, but I can tell if he prepares himself/herself to wipe.

MD, I think that Lil Jag would be able to answer that question a lot quicker than you would be able (or willing) to go to Baton Rouge and verify. But since you are willing to do that, I will tell you the motive behind my question.

If Lil Jag possessed a Spoon his first instinct would be to take the toilet paper and wad a good portion of it up and place it in from of him so his spoon wouldn't bump into the toilet rim while he sat to take a "growler". I don't know too many brothers that enjoy their spoon making contact with public toilet porcelin. If there are any, I don't want to meet them.

:smash:

Back