Dear Mr. Rashad,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dude,

I moved it. It had no business being in that other forum. Don't blame this one on the mods.

Round Table Discussion
A forum for serious discussion, debate, and/OR questions on societal issues.

Small Talk
A forum for conversation on just about anything other than sports, marching bands, and smack.

IMHO........based on the forum descriptions, It appears that the thread was in the correct forum ( I will agree to disagree).

Round Table Discussion
A forum for serious discussion, debate, and/OR questions on societal issues.

Small Talk
A forum for conversation on just about anything other than sports, marching bands, and smack.

IMHO........based on the forum descriptions, It appears that the thread was in the correct forum ( I will agree to disagree).

Good point. Let's just move it to the feedback fourm

The very concept of having a "private" men's forum and having women snooping around in it as moderators or otherwise is faulty in premise and asinine at best...........IMHO

BTW..........Good idea of engagement DSN

Admins and Moderators don't have access to private forums they are not members of.

OR "private" woman's forum with men snooping around in it as moderators or otherwise is faulty in premise and asinine at best.....

See above messege

And you really think that husbands do not come in the women's forum? There are men in the women's forum DAILY. I made a statement in the women's forum and a man (who BTW is not married/dating a woman on TSPN) posted a reaction to it in Small Talk in 6 minutes...6 minutes. :eek: :lol: One of the TSPN husbands enjoys reading the women's forum all day, every day. We know it and we post what we want to, irrespective of the presence of men.

So it is not just the case that women are in the men's forum and the men are innocent to this situation.

You would not believe the number of people (women & men) that cut and paste stuff from both forums and IM them to those of the opposite sex and those folks pass it on to their friends.

Dude,

I moved it. It had no business being in that other forum. Don't blame this one on the mods.

He just don't get it........

The Poster Known as Dr. Sweet NUPE
Named soon to be change to SNUPEY.

You sure that shouldn't be a "T" in place of that "N"?

Just messing with you, dude......:devil2:

Fiyah: I stand corrected. I did not intend to insinuate that moderators of the opposite sex were in the other forum.

I am saying that men are in the women's forum daily. They can close that one too. It is not private.

^ Exactly!! Close the women's forum unless they talking about things that really matter.

Like, who want's to hump Makaho!
Who want's to rub oil on Makaho's beer belly!

Sheesh, give dis isht a rest and lets get back to the jokes!

Fiyah: I stand corrected. I did not intend to insinuate that moderators of the opposite sex were in the other forum.

I am saying that men are in the women's forum daily. They can close that one too. It is not private.

I think the biggest problem is not both sexes having access to the forums, but it's a combo of e-mails, IM's, text msgs, and phone convo's. It's like when 3 way calling first came out everybody who had it would call someone with another person on the phone and act like they were the only person on the phone. Knowing good and well they had someone else on it with them. Same thing different time and day. Both sides are playing each other. Someone is telling on bothsides of the fence. It's not one person snitching on the other, it's groups of people doing it.Whether we take away the forums the cliques want go away. Some people will always be apart of a clique. It makes them feel secure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back