Dear Mr. Rashad,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Sweet NUPE

Dear Mr. Rashad,

In an effort to return the SWACPage to the imminent site it once was I would like to address some issues that are truly viable.

Rules of Engagement
What are the rules of the SWACPage in relation to discussing subject matters? I have said things about people, and have had things stated about me that were personal in nature. This has caused a strong rift in what is listed as "fun" thereby forcing people to take each and every statement in a serious nature.

Requested Action: It would help if these "Rules of Engagement" per se were placed out to the public so that no one is in the "Black" of how things operate. Therefore it would be no excuse with someone is suspended or expelled.

The Men's and Women's Forum
Mr. Rashad you know first hand that some of the issues and concerns originated from posters sharing information, i.e. pillow talk etc... Yet, there were strong accusations that Administrators and some Moderators have rights (approval) to view the opposite gender's forums. Now, we all know who is married on this page and some who are dating (I place emphasis on the word some). If someone stated something about my wife or woman in the Men's Forum I would defend her; in some cases defending her means telling her. I would expect the same if my wife or woman posted in the Women's Forum and something was said about me. I would expect to be told.

Requested Action: I would respectfully ask that the Men's Forum be opened back up with the rules YOU set. If not, then I respectfully request the Women's Forum be shut down.

Moderators
Mr. Rashad I have posted on your site since 1999 after the recommendation of one, Mr. NastyNUPE. I have noticed some of the same Moderators during that time are still moderators now. Has it occurred to you that posters post in a certain manner because of how the moderators post? Some of your moderators have clearly opened threads after another moderator closed them simply to get their point in, and then close it back. Does a poster have this right? When a Moderator post, are they not posting AS moderators? There is a fine line between citizenship and representation. I have noticed moderators make unjustly comments DIRECTLY about a person; cosign these DIRECT comments, and then laugh about it. Have you not noticed this? I have also noticed moderators utilizing ?words? that when other posters utilized them, there were stars. Case in point the word ****y.

Requested Action: Minimize the number of moderators according to how much a poster post on that particular page. Also each year change moderators in a round robin type of action based off how much time you have been posting etc.... you could create a computerized spreadsheet of a date person begins to be a Moderator and when their time expires. There are so many options, and quite frankly some moderators have abused their privileges. Allow open elections and allow a person to state why they should be a moderator for that particular form. Hold them by their word that of they break the rules they will be punished.

Conclusion​
Mr. Rashad I am not attempting to undermine the system you have in place but, enhance it. I am not attempting to lobby for a moderator position. I have been posting in this same tone from the beginning of my illustrious posting career and have I not jump ship and ran to another page with the exception of Mach?s. What I am saying is, we need to return the page to the time of Cuddy Buddies, Spoon/Puddin Wars right before football season, PM messages that were truly private, folks meeting on the SWACPage, dating, getting married, and announcing their SWACPage baby, Pure SMACK, Sports Talk, Interesting Round Table Discussions, and most importantly, flirting.

As always if you have any questions about this or any other matter, please do not hesitate to contact me. Thank you for your time.

The Poster Known as Dr. Sweet NUPE
Named soon to be change to SNUPEY.

The very concept of having a "private" men's forum and having women snooping around in it as moderators or otherwise is faulty in premise and asinine at best...........IMHO

In the instance of married couples, I guess it is no way to keep snooping women out of the forum if their husbands are "whooped," and allow them to look where they don't belong. The honorable thing in this case for the man to do if he can't control this situation is to stay out of the forum because he compromises the premise of the entire forum.

BTW..........Good idea of engagement DSN

All of this because the knife started cutting the other way. :shame:
people can dish it, but can't take it.
cowardly sigs etc. etc.

The very concept of having a "private" men's forum and having women snooping around in it as moderators or otherwise is faulty in premise and asinine at best...........IMHO

In the instance of married couples, I guess it is no way to keep snooping women out of the forum if their husbands are "whooped," and allow them to look where they don't belong. The honorable thing in this case for the man to do if he can't control this situation is to stay out of the forum because he compromises the premise of the entire forum.

OR "private" woman's forum with men snooping around in it as moderators or otherwise is faulty in premise and asinine at best.....

Just to enhance your post JROCK!

The fact is nobody really cares who?s cheating on who.
Who?s sleeping with who.
Who's interpertation of the Bible is flawed
Who?s not really what they appear to be.
But if it?s gonna be discussed then everyone should be
Able to discuss it. Because it?s only fair for me
To show you, your dirty laundry if you feel it?s funny to show mine.

The fact is nobody really cares who?s cheating on who.
Who?s sleeping with who.
Who's interpertation of the Bible is flawed
Who?s not really what they appear to be.
But if it?s gonna be discussed then everyone should be
Able to discuss it. Because it?s only fair for me
To show you, your dirty laundry if you feel it?s funny to show mine
This from a person who had to be a CHAMPION at dodge ball in that he's yet to tell anything definite and substantial about himself - ever! Ha! :lmao:

And you really think that husbands do not come in the women's forum? There are men in the women's forum DAILY. I made a statement in the women's forum and a man (who BTW is not married/dating a woman on TSPN) posted a reaction to it in Small Talk in 6 minutes...6 minutes. :eek: :lol: One of the TSPN husbands enjoys reading the women's forum all day, every day. We know it and we post what we want to, irrespective of the presence of men.

So it is not just the case that women are in the men's forum and the men are innocent to this situation.

And you really think that husbands do not come in the women's forum? There are men in the women's forum DAILY. I made a statement in the women's forum and a man (who BTW is not married/dating a woman on TSPN) posted a reaction to it in Small Talk in 6 minutes...6 minutes. :eek: :lol: One of the TSPN husbands enjoys reading the women's forum all day, every day. We know it and we post what we want to, irrespective of the presence of men.

So it is not just the case that women are in the men's forum and the men are innocent to this situation.

SS it's beginning to make more sense now. That's why when certain people post you see certain responses with smilies and certain people flock to it quickly. Wow. This place has more cliques than I thought. This is really a shame. So the majority of these post are really nothing but set ups huh. Dang shame.

:xeye: ,,, boy what tangled webs in dis mug. didn't know it was that deep in here. :xeye: .

I addressed the men's forum because it is the one that is MIA. I have the same philosophy relating to the women's forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back