Dear JST

Get Ready

Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe KobeKobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe KobeKobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe
Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe

WHEN THE GAME WAS ON THE LINE...IVERSON SHOT HIS TYPICAL 9 FOR 27...THEN HE HIT 3 MEANINGLESS SHOTS WHEN THE GAME WAS OVER.

BRAGG ON THAT BUSTER NOW

Kobe with a near Triple-Double. I'm going to look at the tape, I think they might have missed an assist. With all these Kobe haters out there, its possible they missed one.

CAN YOU BELIEVE IVERSON WAS RUNNING HIS MOUTH AT THE END OF GAME 2....SAYING...."COME TO PHILLY COME TO PHILLY"

OK MR BONE THUG...THEY ARE IN PHILLY

WHAT YOU GONE DO NOW

Kobe should be very proud to be on the same team w/ the most dominant player in the game today!!!!

Shaq= unanimous Finals MVP!!!!!

Kobe=just a nappy headed teammate!!!

Originally posted by mighty hornet
Kobe should be very proud to be on the same team w/ the most dominant player in the game today!!!!

Shaq= unanimous Finals MVP!!!!!

Kobe=just a nappy headed teammate!!!
Well said!

IS THAT ALL YOU CAN TALK ABOUT IS HIS HAIR? You sound like one of them ***** posters that takes time to call an Athletic Directors office trying to find information. Who gives a damn about his hair.

Girl...you see his hur
Yeah gurl..it sho is nappy
I bet I can comb it for him guuuurl

Lets talk about the 33% Iverson has shot for the series. Lets seeeeee.....Iverson missed 18 shots last night and the 6ers lost by only 14. If he had hit 9 of those shots maybe even a couple of 3s.

2+2+3+2+2+3+2+2+2=20 points

The 6ers would have won 106 to 100

TK thanks man

LOL

But can you explain how the world's greatest player (according to you) is not even the best player on his team?????

Maybe you should mail Kobe a "world's greatest player" certificate or something. That way, he can admire it while Shaq is on stage accepting the MVP award AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!

This is too funny..

GR..man please don't hurt JST and MH. Besides its horny's B-day!

After game one we couldn't shut these two klowns up. They dogged Kobe like there was no tomorrow! Now they can't do ish but sit on their hands and keep their traps shut.

Man that Philly and AI bandwagon is getting smaller and smaller!

<font size = 10>KOBE, what NOW</font>

Suge,

Kobe aint did chit and you know it!!!!!!!

He had 6 field goals last night!!
6, that avgs. out to 1.5 field goals per quarter!!!!!!!
He was 7-12 at the free throw line!!!!
And this is the NBA Finals??????
And he's supposed to be the best ever???

Like I said earlier, to even mention Kobe in the best ever category is absolutely crazy!!!!

Originally posted by Get Ready
MH

i think it was Shaq who said that Kobe was the best in the world
Shaq was just keeping the peace on his team. The Lakers are winning because of Shaq. The whole world knows it!!!!

Without Shaq the Lakers are regular at best.

Larry go get help!--------------------------------->Chris Webber

Yall got more excuse than a brotha in jail....

Shaq just happened to say that after Kobe went for 45

These Cheese Steak Huggers are too much! First, they said Philly would shock the world. Then, after Game One, you couldn't shut them up if you were playing the Quiet Game. Now, three games later and a 3-1 deficit on their collective azzes, the wagons are bare, the FU Center is looking like a Valley-Prairie View game crowd, and these dopes are reduced to talking about Kobe NOT being MVP ..... do y'all really think he gives a damn? He is just like the rest of that squad: They want he TITLE!

After his hair, you know where these girls are going next .... his feet.

"He may have a ring, but did yu see them ugly shoes chal' "

Jag79,

Who pissed in your Wheaties??! :idea:

If you read the boards on the regular, you would know why we bashed kobe, "the greatest ever"!!

And for the record, YES, I think kobe gives a damn that he won't be MVP. Since he's "the greatest ever", the MVP awards should be his, don't you think?

I think he cares, just last week durinag a pre-game interview he said the Lakers offense is not his style of ball.

My whole argument is about Kobe. I could give a dayum bout the sixers. GR said Kobe was The greatest of all time. Better than MJ. I havent seen any evidence of it. I still would rather have Vince Carter or Iverson on my team than Kobe.

Back