DAMON'S BACK!!!!!!!!!

the band fan said:
Harold's is overrated, I agree with M&G....my old roommate bragged on it and said it's the best thing since sliced bread...I get over there and order the chicken...he stops me and orders his first but gets it dipped in some sauce...

I didn't want bootleg BBQ chicken so I order it without the sauce but it wasn't worth anything...Frenchies in Houston is way better,,

D@M MAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You was to suppose to get the sauce. And not on the side either. (Thats what they do in Detroit. They can't get nothin' right. They even bootlegged our stuffed pizza in Greektown)
But you can't go to every Harold's anyway. Some are better than others. The one on 87th and Stoney and 47th by Michigan are the ones I prefer. There are d@mn near a hundred others. But like I said before I am an Uncle Remus person, the one on Madison (where Vice Lords be Travelin' - Common) and Central.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Suge, I'll tell you the story:

Lem surprised Bird by taking her to a house that he wanted to buy her. At that time she told him she would think about it. She came back to the store that Lem bought in the previous episode while the state inspector was there. She suprised him with tickets to their normal hangout where common was performing. She got him :sperm: :hat: before she left the store, and he told her she did that on purpose.

Terrie got partnership with her law firm, but will move to Atlanta. Damon was in California talking with his AA sponsor. The sponsor basically told him he needs to clear things up with Terrie, so he can move on with his life. Damon also is a foster parent to the little boy that he almost hurt last season. His daddy pulled some strings for that to happen.

Kenny eventually sold his towing business when they gave him his asking price, plus 200,000 all in cash. He wants to open a restoration business, Maxine wants to open a center. Kenny bought a Harley, Maxine was mad about that, and she bought a fur cap, coat, and jewlry (Funny, you have to see that)

Damon walked up to Terrie's home, while she was sitting outside, both stated how good each one of them looked. Started talking, Damon bascially stated that he was wrong and that he was sorry. Night time fell, and
Damon hooked Terrie up real good :sperm: :sperm: She also hooked him up.

Conclusion. Lem is in the hospital after his appendix ruptured, Damon told Terrie that she could see the little boy before they leave to go back. Terrie told Maxine she did not know if her heart could stand to see him leave again, and Maxine asked her was she speaking about the boy, or Damon.

Does this help?,

you left out the action in the parking lot...

As Lem and Bird were leaving the club, Lem saw some man harassing Nyla so he went over to help. He ended up punching ole boy but as he was leaving, he doubled over in pain. His appendix ruptured. Nyla came to the hospital and Bird told her to leave. She told her that whatever she THOUGHT she had with Lem was over and that she was his wife and they were going to work things out. Nyla came back again and Bird went off. She "booted up" to Nyla but Nyla told her that she wasn't taking care of home...yada yada yada. Bird got a quick reality check and realized that she wanted her husband.

There is ONE more episode.

Last night I screamed and cried. I loved the way the show ended... I am so happy they got married.... :)

I will miss Soul Food... :bawling:

Yeah, I kinda expected them to get married, however, I would have like a little more romance. At first I thought the wedding was a dream.
The last conversation she had with him was on the street when she said "I love you, but I'm sorry." (btw, that was a bad azz suit she had on!!) Then we see her reflecting back on their relationship and next thing you know they're getting married. I guess just wanted to see a mushy, crying, sobbing, YES!, YES!, I CAN'T LIVE MY LIFE WITHOUT YOU DAMON!!! Well, I guess they didn't have much time left in the show.

And why was Lem wearing that hat????

It was good to see everyone pulling together to help Lem with the store. I felt so bad for him when it was vandalized. Poor thing.

I guess it really hasn't hit me that there will be no more Soul Food. I didn't get as emotional as I thought I would.

JSU*Toi said:
Last night I screamed and cried. I loved the way the show ended... I am so happy they got married.... :)

I will miss Soul Food... :bawling:

Toi

I did the same thing. I was like, Terrie better go get that man, came meet her in ATL :heart: :heart: I loved the ending also. It was so sweet.

Showtime will start airing all seasons starting June 2nd. It will show all five seasons again, so we can get our fill in again. Check sho.com

:wavey: Bye Soul Food

Jag-Tig said:
Yeah, I kinda expected them to get married, however, I would have like a little more romance. At first I thought the wedding was a dream.
The last conversation she had with him was on the street when she said "I love you, but I'm sorry." (btw, that was a bad azz suit she had on!!) Then we see her reflecting back on their relationship and next thing you know they're getting married. I guess just wanted to see a mushy, crying, sobbing, YES!, YES!, I CAN'T LIVE MY LIFE WITHOUT YOU DAMON!!! Well, I guess they didn't have much time left in the show.

And why was Lem wearing that hat????

It was good to see everyone pulling together to help Lem with the store. I felt so bad for him when it was vandalized. Poor thing.

I guess it really hasn't hit me that there will be no more Soul Food. I didn't get as emotional as I thought I would.

I am personally already going through withdrawal; there just are not many shows out today that I (we) can relate to.

Just the same, that was pretty cold that way Terri shot Damon down when he came to the ATL. :uzi: But, it was cool the way he "accepted it".

As for Lem and the hat, I don't know why he was wearing it but, I want to know where I can get one! :hat:

But, as has been stated, it was good to see "family" having each others back.

One last thing; I like the "momma joe" cameos, but, they seem too "real" and definitely too long. If my son would take that long to bring some kool aid back, I would be .... ah, angry.

I thought the finale was boring as watching the gras grow. No sex, no excitement. Closing up loose ends in not my way of ending a show. :xeye:

Mario looks greasy. :look:

Big Thunder said:
I am personally already going through withdrawal; there just are not many shows out today that I (we) can relate to.

Exactly...this was the best black show on air. I'll really miss it...:(

Aren't all the previous seasons out on DVD? If so, I think I'll go and purchase all of them. Since Soul Food's gone off...my showtime card is about to be turned in. That's the only reason I ordered showtime in the first place.

btw, I like Lem in that hat. :ebrow:

amethyst08 said:
I thought the finale was boring as watching the gras grow. No sex, no excitement. Closing up loose ends in not my way of ending a show. :xeye:

Girl, you are too funny. :lol:

btw, the show wasn't all that exciting, it was just a sweet ending.

SU's Finest '93 said:
Girl, you are too funny. :lol:

btw, the show wasn't all that exciting, it was just a sweet ending.

You are right...it was sweet. I wanted it to go out with a bang. Also leave enough so that a show in the future could be possible.

The show was rather tame...but it was a happily ever after ending!!! Would have been nice if they could have shown the original cast from the movie in the crowd as Terri and Damon were getting married. But it was a good sendoff!!!

amethyst08 said:

I didn?t like that Terri and Damon got married so soon. :| After all the pain and grief I think it would have been better if the show just showed them getting back together again and then at the end of the program during the update of what happened the following year (the part with the snapshots) say they got married & show a few pics, but that?s just me.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
For those of you that are considering buying the DVDs, if you are a ComCast customer, you can watch Soul Food at anytime via "On Demand"

:tup:

Back