DAMON'S BACK!!!!!!!!!

JSU*Toi

:D I am so hype that he is back... I damn near wet myself when I saw him walking up those stairs... :jump: :jump: :jump: Maybe will get a good old fashion Soul Food sex sceen out of them...

:D

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Vinita said:
Well, Toi, it looks as if you got your wish!!

Girl, I damn near passed out... :sperm: He worked it out last night...

Is it hot in here to anyone else???? :nod:

Damon, Damon, Damon.... :licky: :licky: :licky: :dizzy: :dizzy:

Did anyone see how Bird checked Nyla?

I had been waiting on Damon's return since the preveiw last week.

Whoa :sperm: Damon and Terrie worked it, . He made Terrie forget how he walked out her. I hate this show is not coming back on.

I think they will get together in the end. Maxine and Kenny had me laughing. When she walked in with her fur :emlaugh:

Nyla, had nerves of steel... But she did get Bird heated :lol:

Did you all see how Damon was hooking Teri up... DAMN DAMN DAMN :nod2: :D

Maxine had me on the floor when she walked in with that fur on... :lol:

Nyla should have been giving cause to be in the damned ER ... daffy broad.

Terri got SERVEDEDED for real!

I almost fell out of my chair when Maxine walked in with that fur on, but she shole had grounds to buy that batch! Hell, if Kenny can have a Harley, Max can have a fur and some bling!! :lmao:

Damon should've stayed gone..........

One reason this season was so good is because Damon's no acting azz wasn't on it.

:topic: Since Common was performing last night, they could have showed them stepping to his song. They are supposedly in Chi-Town (yeah I know they film on location in Canada) so you would think they would try to bring some kind of authenticity to it. I like the city scenes they show. Somedays its really on time. That Harold's Chicken that they show looks like the location on 47th. Oh well.

Back to the show.

How can Maxine be so insecure and she stole Terri's man from her and married him?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
JSU*Toi said:
:topic:

Dude don't get cut... :angry:

Gurl and I'll hold him down for you. I will be yelling "KUT DAT *****, KUT DAT ***** AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!" :uzi: :smash:

I am an Uncle Remus person myself though. But that Harold's location off 47th near Michigan is straight. :bowdown:

Damon does not do it for me. :tdown:

The best scene for last night's show was when Maxine walked up in that hospital w/that hot ass fur & hat on.

LAWD, I holla'd....I thought about that scene this afternoon, on the way to work and just busted a gut all over again. That fool meant she was going to make her point to Kenny.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

SU's Finest '93 said:
oh Trina,

Who did Bird remind you of last night, when she got up in Nyla's face.

ROTF :lol:

You and your crazy cousin Anita. :argue: :argue: :argue:

northern tiger said:
:topic: Since Common was performing last night, they could have showed them stepping to his song. They are supposedly in Chi-Town (yeah I know they film on location in Canada) so you would think they would try to bring some kind of authenticity to it. I like the city scenes they show. Somedays its really on time. That Harold's Chicken that they show looks like the location on 47th. Oh well.

Back to the show.

How can Maxine be so insecure and she stole Terri's man from her and married him?
Yeah that's 47th.

damon, Damon, Damon...da boy got skillz! Woooo!! He served it up right. I had a tingling feeling when he was getting his yum, yum on. :lol:
The boy has a pretty azz too.

Harold's is overrated, I agree with M&G....my old roommate bragged on it and said it's the best thing since sliced bread...I get over there and order the chicken...he stops me and orders his first but gets it dipped in some sauce...

I didn't want bootleg BBQ chicken so I order it without the sauce but it wasn't worth anything...Frenchies in Houston is way better,,

Okay, since I have missed the last three weeks...I have been depending on the SP for updates and to let me know what went down.....so somebody give me a rundown of what happened. Just in case I am not in a position to see it Sunday night.

This was the final episode right? Or is there one more

Back