Cricket Celebration Bowl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
#JSUinATL: Come party with the JSUNAA next Friday!
🔥

May be an image of 2 people and text that says 'JACKSON STATE UNIVERSITY NATIONAL ALUMNI ASSOCIATION, INC. MEET & GREET Friday, December 17 5:00 8:00 PM EST Hilton Atlanta 255 Courtland St. NE Atlanta, GA 30303 ISU ALUMNI'

Anyone know how security is at the gate. What’s the best way to get my liquar in. Do security like really really search you or just making sure there’s no Gun.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
With SCSU average attendance I assume the majority of the CB attendance will be jsu and SWAC fans.

Attendance Total Avg/Game
Norfolk St. 4-39861 9965
South Carolina St. 4-32822 8206
Howard 4-28901 7225
NC Central 5-35108 7022
Morgan St. 5-20246 4049
Delaware State

What?!? #trolllife

SCSU has a way bigger footprint in Atlanta than JSU, plus it’s closer.

working in the education field, I’ve worked with quite a few SCSU grads. As big and notable as JSU is, I only know 1 person working in the field. I know there are JSU folks teaching, but they aren’t represented well like FAMU, Cookman, Clark, Spelman, Bama State, SCSU & Tennessee State. I’ve even ran across more Alcon and Valley grads…and I say this as having worked for Clayton County, Fulton County, DeKalb County and Atlanta Public Schools.

SCSU has a way bigger footprint in Atlanta than JSU, plus it’s closer.

working in the education field, I’ve worked with quite a few SCSU grads. As big and notable as JSU is, I only know 1 person working in the field. I know there are JSU folks teaching, but they aren’t represented well like FAMU, Cookman, Clark, Spelman, Bama State, SCSU & Tennessee State. I’ve even ran across more Alcon and Valley grads…and I say this as having worked for Clayton County, Fulton County, DeKalb County and Atlanta Public Schools.
1639320751883.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back