Crankfest October 27th in Baton Rouge

this year, I’d definitely have Gram over a lot of these bands. Alcorn is even sounding better. TC is just like an annoying fly we can’t get rid of at this point. Atleast they’re consistent at what they do, but that doesn’t say much.

SUcks made them relevant 🙄 thanks a lot pukebox 🙄

Aye bro , that maybach 4 y’all arranged is cold. I like small asu.

They've definitely improved the sound a ton...I still dont know how I feel about the small size. I see that as a sign of something going wrong with the program. Im used to use to the MMH being anywhere between 220 and 320. The smaller number means less horn holders and better quality players though, so as long as they continue to sound good I shouldnt complain

Driving home from crankfest.... SUcks fans were heated, Simmons know he took an L when he got to talk trash on the mic , song selection was off, and SU’s highest in the room smh.... boom took it again... some pride and feelings were hurt tonight.

2 of those bands could have stayed home. One was at home and still didn’t do too well. Not sure whats up with SU and their arrangements and energy but uhhhhh, yall all the way off compared to previous years and it’s overly obvious.

Fake news media from JSU as expected!

We kicked y’all arse in your own house and Flukebox fans trying to save face .... this not even the best version of SU against SU of past and you know it. I dare you to say they are.., Simmons needs to arrange everything ... Todd is a below average arranger... his take on highest in the room was the proof.

The Boom set the tone & dictated the mood throughout the night.
The bandworld says JSU won. The bandworld ranks JSU at the top and ranks su in the middle of the top 10. It’s okay Jukes, Just do better next year. It’s not the end of the world.

Man SU fans writing books on YouTube on why SU ain’t take that L... they as bad as Simmons trying to trash talk to get the crowd hype which the band should be doing 😂😂🤣🤣

I thought they should have had them in the stands across the field. The botb in Houston this year was great inside Reliant when the bands played from across the field an in the stands. To met it sounded better. Seemed just kind of High schoolish a bit how it was set up on the track in chairs.

When Jackson State played that song by Sade, I think it was "No Ordinary Love"... that's when SU had me... I listen to Sade at work almost everyday... Just keeps my day chill, even when it gets busy and hectic.. Keeps me calm, puts me elsewhere in my head in some cases I don't wanna be at work.

1) Boom
2) Ocean
3) Dega
4) SU

Would love to see it in Atlanta next year.

I heard they trying to bring it to the A next year. The band community in Georgia needs an event like that. Recruiting would be lit... and I think it’s time to shake up the line up please... no more dega , Alcorn & Texas southern ... bring on miles, Bama state, Tennessee State , stillman , ncat and maybe Norfolk.... leave Su and JSU in for the draw and both alumni base.

Back