Crankfest October 27th in Baton Rouge

THEESwacProphet

THEE SWACs Neighborhood Prophet
Rogers bros just announced on YouTube that they are partnered with crankfest and crankfest has been moved back to October 27th , 2019 in Baton Rouge ??? So Southern clearly is 1 of the bands... more details as they come ...

Attachments

• 6EBE749F-025F-480E-9E97-12A3EFF6C466.jpeg
    6EBE749F-025F-480E-9E97-12A3EFF6C466.jpeg
    444 KB · Views: 33
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
YES, ya'll need exposure to get those numbers back up, but you know how the band community is outside of su, jsu, and maybe pv ... sounding good this year too.

We had a handful of New Orleans cats when I marched. Matter fact I think they all came from St.Aug.,idk how it is now but it’ll be good for the band to go. A whole class has graduated since the last time we’ve been to Mumford

We had a handful of New Orleans cats when I marched. Matter fact I think they all came from St.Aug.,idk how it is now but it’ll be good for the band to go. A whole class has graduated since the last time we’ve been to Mumford

Yeah ya'll nickels make me sick cause y'all will get up for a botb off the field and sound like a hot mess in the stands at the games sometimes.... and ya'll will get up for southern... people sleep on a Alabama state and forget y'all gave talladega an L in 2015 when they were in peak form in the botb format....

I’m told SU and JSU have been confirmed. Considering the event is put on by Juke, Southern will always be in it! I’m assuming this will be held on Southern’s campus.

I’m told SU and JSU have been confirmed. Considering the event is put on by Juke, Southern will always be in it! I’m assuming this will be held on Southern’s campus.

Well I hope PeeeVeeeee and Tennessee State are at least in the mix lets get four legit bands this year..... folks wanted to forget TC and Alcorn were there in 17...

Well I hope PeeeVeeeee and Tennessee State are at least in the mix lets get four legit bands this year..... folks wanted to forget TC and Alcorn were there in 17...
I’m not interested in seeing PV in a crankfest battle, they are decent, but I’d take AOB. I’m actually good with SU vs JSU. Leave Dega in Bama. It’s hard though because you have three band directors, PV, Alcorn, & Dega that all marched at SU. Some I’m sure one of them will be there.

I’m not interested in seeing PV in a crankfest battle, they are decent, but I’d take AOB. I’m actually good with SU vs JSU. Leave Dega in Bama. It’s hard though because you have three band directors, PV, Alcorn, & Dega that all marched at SU. Some I’m sure one of them will be there.

I'd rather see AOB as well, but I wouldn't be mad at PV either.... they'd be a wildcard in a su/jsu line up.... we just need new blood from the normal bands.... I think dega has worn out their stint for me until they get a football team and balance.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Why do they keep putting Dega in events with SU?

Getting tired of seeing the same bands at these events.

Invite Gram, MVSU, TnSU, Fort Valley, Norfolk & others

this year, I’d definitely have Gram over a lot of these bands. Alcorn is even sounding better. TC is just like an annoying fly we can’t get rid of at this point. Atleast they’re consistent at what they do, but that doesn’t say much.

Back