Countdown to Season 4: Game of Thrones

96lioness

QUEEN LIONESS!!!

Seven gods.......................Seven Kingdoms....................................Seven more days!

April 6, 2014 on HBO 7pm EST/8 pm CST

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop

Six Stark siblings......................................
01b52bc2-f7cd-400d-a7dc-cb5c52c04d24_zpsa06e8da5.png

Six direwolves...........................................
starksiblingsandtheirwolves_zps88e6e589.jpg

Six more days!

thenorthremembers_zpse06757cc.jpg

Sunday, April 6, 2014 on HBO

Five Lannisters.......
Lannister_zpsd74c3a6c.jpg

Five more days!

GOTSeason4_zps958ec722.jpg

All men must die.......Sunday, April 6, 2014 on HBO​

I have to hand it to 96lioness for her countdown, I think I know what three will be and it has to do with Daenerys.

Three dragons.............
DrogonViserionRhaegal_zpscd01cf0f.jpg

Three more days!

[video=youtube_share;ohQV1Z-0JXs]http://youtu.be/ohQV1Z-0JXs[/video]

Last edited:

Two traitors revealed.................two secrets revealed...................two more days!

When a man warns you not to trust him..........take him at his word!
GameofThrones4th_zpsae2aefc2.jpg

I just started watching this tonight. Season 3. OMG! One thing I've learned, they have some short contracts because they kill folks off with a heartbeat...don't care if you are king, queen, prince or commoner...they kill without compunction.

One vengeful wife........

One pissed off mother............

One simple reason...........REVENGE!!!

ONE........MORE........DAY!!!!!

GoTcharacters_zpsb3d913e1.jpg

Hell hath no fury.....

TheIronThrone_zps447db6fc.jpg

Tomorrow on HBO

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop

Well.........

HBO aired the season premiere in the UK at 2:00am (which was 8PM Saturday here in the US)

Yesterday's season premiere reached a record high in piracy (exceeding last year's Season 3 premiere); almost 1.2 million

Such an overwhelming demand for the season premiere that HBO Go (streamline) crashed

Estimated that over 5 million (including me) tuned in to watch GoTS4 episode 1; more are expected next week because that will feature King Joffrey and Margaery Tyrell's wedding

Introduction of new characters, including Oberyn Martell, attracted large audiences

Last edited:
Well.........

HBO aired the season premiere in the UK at 2:00am (which was 8PM Saturday here in the US)

Yesterday's season premiere reached a record high in piracy (exceeding last year's Season 3 premiere); almost 1.2 million

Such an overwhelming demand for the season premiere that HBO Go (streamline) crashed

Estimated that over million (including me) tuned in to watch GoTS4 episode 1; more are expected next week because that will feature King Joffrey and Margaery Tyrell's wedding

Introduction of new characters, including Oberyn Martell, attracted large audiences

With swords in hand and palace intrigue in the shadows, HBO’s Game Of Thrones was back for its fourth season last night with a record-breaking 6.6 million viewers. That’s up 52% over the 4.4 million who tuned in for the Season 3 debut on March 31, 2013 – no wonder GoT crashed HBO Go last night. Sunday’s viewership result is not only the most watched GoT episode ever but is the second-best result HBO has seen since the 11.9 million who watched the series finale of The Sopranos back in 2007. The Season 4 opener also soared 23% up from the 5.4 million viewers the Season 3 finale drew on June 9. Until last night, the most-watched GoT episode ever was the May 5, 2013, airing that pulled in an audience of 5.5 million. With two more plays last night, GoT had a gross audience of 8.2 million on Sunday.

Deadline Hollywood

Last edited:
With swords in hand and palace intrigue in the shadows, HBO’s Game Of Thrones was back for its fourth season last night with a record-breaking 6.6 million viewers. That’s up 52% over the 4.4 million who tuned in for the Season 3 debut on March 31, 2013 – no wonder GoT crashed HBO Go last night. Sunday’s viewership result is not only the most watched GoT episode ever but is the second-best result HBO has seen since the 11.9 million who watched the series finale of The Sopranos back in 2007. The Season 4 opener also soared 23% up from the 5.4 million viewers the Season 3 finale drew on June 9. Until last night, the most-watched GoT episode ever was the May 5, 2013, airing that pulled in an audience of 5.5 million. With two more plays last night, GoT had a gross audience of 8.2 million on Sunday.

Deadline Hollowood

Thanks for this Tpop! I meant to post in the thread abover "over 5 million (including me) tuned in to watch GoTS4 episode 1".....I remember reading somewhere that over 5 million watched last night.

My sister has Directv and HBO was free up until today, so those who don't have HBO were able to watch the season premiere free! HBO aired the marathon of Season 3 and it was free!

Last edited:
Arya got her first kill. She was smiling from ear to ear.

I can already tell that Oberyn Martell is going to be fun to watch. He hates the Lannisters.

Man...that was fast!!

HBO Renews Game of Thrones for Seasons 5 and 6

Winter is coming... for at least two more years.
Less than 48 hours after the Season 4 premiere of Game of Thrones, HBO has renewed the series for Seasons 5 and 6, the network announced Tuesday. Sunday's fourth season premiere drew the biggest audience for an HBO show since the Sopranos finale in 2007.

Read Story...

Man...that was fast!!

Makes sense to keep the show in alignment with the number of books in the series, but I think George R. R. Martin said there will be a total of seven books in his A Song of Fire and Ice series. I know there are at least 6 books because the sixth one came out last summer.

Last edited:
Makes sense to keep the show in alignment with the number of books in the series, but I think George R. R. Martin said there will be a total of seven books in his A Song of Fire and Ice series. I know there are at least 6 books because the sixth one came out last summer.

I'm still on book 4. In terms of storyline I am so far behind.

Back