Common's New Album: BE

...can anybody tell if Common went to SU?

On one of those tracks, he mentioned going to school in Baton Rouge; somethin like that.

"Snake"

On that track he was not really talking about himself. He was taking on a character. If you listen to the rest of the track he talks about others who wanted to see California...

" I went to school in Baton Rouge for a couple of years, my college career was downed with a couple of beers."

He went to FAMU.

Dirty said:
On that track he was not really talking about himself. He was taking on a character. If you listen to the rest of the track he talks about others who wanted to see California...

" I went to school in Baton Rouge for a couple of years, my college career was downed with a couple of beers."

He went to FAMU.

...oh okay. :tup:

Guess I wasnt "really" listening; just hearing! :emlaugh:

"Snake"

.......Adding to CD list....I saw the video "Be" or was it "go"...I just remeber it had a smooth beat and if the rest of the cd is nice and smooth, I'm going to get that...

LadyLuck13 said:
.......Adding to CD list....I saw the video "Be" or was it "go"...I just remeber it had a smooth beat and if the rest of the cd is nice and smooth, I'm going to get that...

The name of the video is called "Go". The name of the album is called "BE". I like how the video changed over to "Faithful". That's hot :tup:

Back