Comegy headed to Grambling ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
gee-wiz,,,, what in the world is the big deal about a tiny Div II-A obscure coach to warrant all this? i mean,, it's you (asu) people who scoff at these smaller conferences and this hack coach at Tuskegee. what in the world is all the hoo-plah about when it comes to Comegy? i mean, here's mugz slingin' more mud than a dayum plow in a spring plowing at Comegy. Comegy must be doing something at Tuskegee to get their attention,,, like beat them head to head with clearly less scholarships and talent. my goodness, just imagine what he could do to you with equal scholarships and history/tradition that dwarfs yours.

When did telling the truth about someone become mud slinging? My bad I forgot, when you become a republican and don't agree with what you hear. :rolleyes:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
bluedog said:
When did telling the truth about someone become mud slinging? My bad I forgot, when you become a republican and don't agree with what you hear. :rolleyes:

wooooo,,, still smarting from your electorial and popular vote ass kicking ey??!! :lmao:

Nope, not at all I never was one to think Jesus was white so I don't praise any of them as Gods. Not to mention you're to clueless to remember that you'll be a republican no matter who's in office.

Like all of you, you confuse diverting and avoiding answering a question means your smart and not the fact that it shows just how clueless you really are.

bluedog said:
Nope, not at all I never was one to think Jesus was white so I don't praise any of them as Gods. Not to mention you're to clueless to remember that you'll be a republican no matter who's in office.

what the hell are you talking about? (stop trying to have a political take man. you need to stick to sports.) did you get your ass kicked or not??!! Any other time, for example, if it was southern vs somebody and southern won you'd have no problem with the concept of having beat the opponent; so why are you trying to come up with all this FLUFF now?!!

getting back to the subject of the thread,,, are you scared that if Comegy does go to Grambling he'll be kicking your southern ass in a year or two?? :confused:

Bartram said:
are you scared that if Comegy does go to Grambling he'll be kicking your southern ass in a year or two?? :confused:

Dude,

No one at SOUTHERN UNIVERSITY is thinking about a country coach. We don't major in minor things.

Bartram said:
what the hell are you talking about? (stop trying to have a political take man. you need to stick to sports.) did you get your ass kicked or not??!! Any other time, for example, if it was southern vs somebody and southern won you'd have no problem with the concept of having beat the opponent; so why are you trying to come up with all this FLUFF now?!!

getting back to the subject of the thread,,, are you scared that if Comegy does go to Grambling he'll be kicking your southern ass in a year or two?? :confused:

Dude you got to be the most pathetic individual (thanks pete) on the planet. You really think you're clever. Answer the question or STFU!

bluedog said:
Dude you got to be the most pathetic individual (thanks pete) on the planet. You really think you're clever. Answer the question or STFU!

You obviously have no "comeback" on the political front you worthless, stupid loser that has no clue(and probably didn't even vote), so I'll go on to something you can more readily understand and perhaps answer more coherently.

Will Comegy at Grambling kick southern's ass or not???? (i believe you can understand replies in those terms.) Why or why not?

Bartram,

You know Southern sells behind the curtain degrees, so want do you expect from this character? He may have been one of the buyers. BTW, Comegy is from Pennsylvania.

JROCK said:
Dude,

No one at SOUTHERN UNIVERSITY is thinking about a country coach. We don't major in minor things.

,,,,wooooooooooo,,,, he said the BIG BAD WORD that is an insult to all black folks,,, "COUNTRY". yes the ultimate insult to a black person to say that you are country. amazing.

Bartram said:
You obviously have no "comeback" on the political front you worthless, stupid loser that has no clue(and probably didn't even vote), so I'll go on to something you can more readily understand and perhaps answer more coherently.

Will Comegy at Grambling kick southern's ass or not???? (i believe you can understand replies in those terms.) Why or why not?

Hey Einstein what part of answer the question you can't comprehend?

bluedog said:
When did telling the truth about someone become mud slinging? :rolleyes:

The only thing that's worthless is a negro with a brain and not being able to use it, and FYI you juvenile deliquent I've done more to help keep your voting rights in tact than your clueless brain cells will ever be able to comprehend.

Next time try to learn how to follow a post before you try to pawn yourself off as some type of intellect.

bluedog said:
Hey Einstein what part of answer the question you can't comprehend?

The only thing that's worthless is a negro with a brain and not being able to use it, and FYI you juvenile deliquent I've done more to help keep your voting rights in tact than your clueless brain cells will ever be able to comprehend.

Next time try to learn how to follow a post before you try to pawn yourself off as some type of intellect.

hey dumb jock why don't you stick to something you think you know like sports and southern university? stay out of politics and other things where you have to actually use what is **** for brains and form a complete sentence moron. you haven't done **** to keep my voting rights in tact you stupid asshole so shut the **** up you moron.

Bartram said:
hey dumb jock why don't you stick to something you think you know like sports and southern university? stay out of politics and other things where you have to actually use what is **** for brains and form a complete sentence moron. you haven't done **** to keep my voting rights in tact you stupid asshole so shut the **** up you moron.

Yeah thats what Clarence Thomas said too, "TYPICAL" black republackian response. I 've told insecure losers like you before when you revert to name calling you might want to look close to home to identify some of those people you're trying to discribe.

Btw, I'm still waiting for an answer.............

bluedog said:
When did telling the truth about someone become mud slinging? :rolleyes:

bluedog said:
Yeah thats what Clarence Thomas said too, "TYPICAL" black republackian response. I 've told insecure losers like you before when you revert to name calling you might want to look close to home to identify some of those people you're trying to discribe.

Btw, I'm still waiting for an answer.............

It's an embarrassment that I have to stoop to the level of your stupid ass you dope. It's apparent that you have nothing of intelligence to add to any topic except for bull**** like this, so if this is the only thing your stupid ass can understand then this is what you will get you moron. yeah, i'm not waiting on your answer because you don't have one. you never did you dope.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
And there you have it, the new world order. When you can't win, whine like a spoiled brat and name call like a coward.

American leadership, don't you just love it.

bluedog said:
And there you have it, the new world order. When you can't win, whine like a spoiled brat and name call like a coward.

American leadership, don't you just love it.

I see nothing of substance here and I'm not suprised because you had nothing in the first place. Looks like your mouth is bigger than your brain and more interesting than any ideas or thoughts you can muster and post which is not suprising.

MACBFAC said:
Y'all two still going at it? Lol!!!!

the guy loves pissing contests for some reason so i'll stoop to his level :goof: and humor his ignorant butt. it's a little slow in here anyway,, so what the heck.

Bartram said:
the guy loves pissing contests for some reason so i'll stoop to his level :goof: and humor his ignorant butt. it's a little slow in here anyway,, so what the heck.

Bartram said:

Bartram said:

Bartram said:
Bartram said:
It's an embarrassment that I have to stoop to the level of your stupid ass you dope. It's apparent that you have nothing of intelligence to add to any topic except for bull**** like this, so if this is the only thing your stupid ass can understand then this is what you will get you moron. yeah, i'm not waiting on your answer because you don't have one. you never did you dope.
Bartram said:

Hell if I had your intellect I'd shoot myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back