College Football Equipment Transport Trucks.

View attachment 17908
THEE BIG RIG REVEAL

Thursday, July 22nd Jackson State University Athletics Department will be teaming up with KLLM Transport Services to unveil our first ever Jackson State University Themed Big Rig Truck! Meet us at Trustmark Park in Pearl, Mississippi and watch the Mississippi Braves take on the Biloxi Shuckers for an amazing night of baseball and thee reveal! Purchase tickets now at Ticketmaster.com. Fans get special pricing by clicking the “UNLOCK” button on the ticket selection page and using the code “KLLM”.

The truck will be open to the public with purchase of a ticket into the game. Fans will have access to take pictures and even climb up and look inside. Thee Jackson State University truck as well as Ole Miss, MSU, and USM trucks will all be present just outside the stadium near their outfield restaurant/kid zone area. SEE YOU THERE!​
Where is the big reveal?

We back on this? Where are those injuns? They haven't learned how to hook their teepees up to their wagons yet?

eaa87b2f6a8d621efeddc1d1753e8174.jpg

Where is Valley's truck?
Bruh, Valley's people say they would rather be in "HELL" than to be affiliated with JSU. That's their mentality. I think they have other things to consider than an equipment truck. Listen, I strongly dislike SU, but I'll be in Jigga City with powder blue and the lightest color yellow on singing, "Gooooo Mighty Jaguars!!" Before saying I'll rather be in hell.

Just my thoughts.

Valleys truck isn’t under KLLM.

Ok, I saw that theirs was from Kimbrough and didn't know if that was the KLLM name.
Bruh, Valley's people say they would rather be in "HELL" than to be affiliated with JSU. That's their mentality. I think they have other things to consider than an equipment truck. Listen, I strongly dislike SU, but I'll be in Jigga City with powder blue and the lightest color yellow on singing, "Gooooo Mighty Jaguars!!" Before saying I'll rather be in hell.

Just my thoughts.

Seeing them both parked here, thought they were close.

I have update Jackson State, USM, Miss State and Ole Miss KLLM trucks. I also found a photo of the newer Morgan State truck And a photo from East Tennessee State. A bunch of conference moves. NC A&T moved to the CAA.

If you have others, please pass them along.

Thnk you,

Harmon Hodge

The Atlanta Mafia

'Guard Thee Yard': Tractor trailer donation allows Jackson State to carry football gear in style

It started out 14 years ago as a way for KLLM Transport Services' owners, along with president and CEO James Richards, to give back to Southern Mississippi, their alma mater.
The company, which is the second-largest temperature-controlled truckload carrier in the United States, donated a new tractor trailer to the Golden Eagles to haul their football gear to away games. Since then, it has turned its labor of love into benefiting the state's four largest universities: Southern Miss (2009); Mississippi State (starting in 2019); Ole Miss (2018) and Jackson State (2021).

When Deion Sanders became coach at Jackson State in 2020, he reached out to former governor Phil Bryant, who in turn talked to Richards. On July 27, for the second year in a row, KLLM gifted Jackson State a $250,000 Peterbilt tractor trailer.

“This is a 100% donation to Jackson State,” Richards said. “The university does not pay for anything, they don’t owe anything. We buy them a brand new tractor every year.

“We take care of everything. Gas, insurance, maintenance, and we provide a driver. All the schools have to do is tell us when and what time to show up.”

'Guard Thee Yard': Tractor trailer donation allows Jackson State to carry football gear in style

Last edited:

It started out 14 years ago as a way for KLLM Transport Services' owners, along with president and CEO James Richards, to give back to Southern Mississippi, their alma mater.
The company, which is the second-largest temperature-controlled truckload carrier in the United States, donated a new tractor trailer to the Golden Eagles to haul their football gear to away games. Since then, it has turned its labor of love into benefiting the state's four largest universities: Southern Miss (2009); Mississippi State (starting in 2019); Ole Miss (2018) and Jackson State (2021).

When Deion Sanders became coach at Jackson State in 2020, he reached out to former governor Phil Bryant, who in turn talked to Richards. On July 27, for the second year in a row, KLLM gifted Jackson State a $250,000 Peterbilt tractor trailer.

“This is a 100% donation to Jackson State,” Richards said. “The university does not pay for anything, they don’t owe anything. We buy them a brand new tractor every year.

“We take care of everything. Gas, insurance, maintenance, and we provide a driver. All the schools have to do is tell us when and what time to show up.”

You can't beat free

Back