College Football Equipment Transport Trucks.

I am glad someone posted the Alabama State truck, I was going to try to get you a picture if I saw the truck today.
Thank you. I pretty much add anything I receive. Different angles of the tractor and trailer are good. If you see opponents trucks/trailers. please snap a few shots.

Ace...

Reactions: J C

AAMU
truck submarine GIF

Working on a bunch of updates now. Hope to have them completed soon. A ton of conference movement this year and some more next year.

1690402146581.png
THEE BIG RIG REVEAL

Thursday, July 22nd Jackson State University Athletics Department will be teaming up with KLLM Transport Services to unveil our first ever Jackson State University Themed Big Rig Truck! Meet us at Trustmark Park in Pearl, Mississippi and watch the Mississippi Braves take on the Biloxi Shuckers for an amazing night of baseball and thee reveal! Purchase tickets now at Ticketmaster.com. Fans get special pricing by clicking the “UNLOCK” button on the ticket selection page and using the code “KLLM”.

The truck will be open to the public with purchase of a ticket into the game. Fans will have access to take pictures and even climb up and look inside. Thee Jackson State University truck as well as Ole Miss, MSU, and USM trucks will all be present just outside the stadium near their outfield restaurant/kid zone area. SEE YOU THERE!​

Back