Chris Tucker?

All I know is that if he were doing 109 to get to church, he must've been in an extreme hurry to get get the word and get filled with the Holy Ghost!

CriTAUcal said:
:lol: And this is coming from a man?!?! :lol: MEN are the ones KNOWN to be the visual creatures and suckers for pretty faces and big azzes!

But you can't see a woman's azz on a picture like this. :lol:

northern tiger said:
This man got arrested and yaw talkin' bout, "He shole look cute in his mug shot." That goes to show you, a nice looking dude can get away with anything (except for murder) when it comes to a woman. :smh:

No, not anything. He can get compliments on how oo-oo good he looks and he has a speeding ticket though. I can't cast a stone when it comes to that.

I wanna know why they made dude put that damn orange jumpsuit on to take that mug shot. That's low down. Guess they were thinking, "Nicka you look too good. We gone mess your mug shot up, somehow."

And what is this "over 20" y'all keep refering to in Georgia??? Dude was clocked at 109. That'll get yo azz took downtown quick, fast and in a hurry.

Venom Skywalker said:
Robber..the speed limit in Atl is 85 mph. Everybody knows that. :lol:

Might as well be 85! :lol: 'Cause nobody pays attention to the 50 and 55 speed limit on I-20 and I-285!

Back