Chris Tucker?

BulldogM.Ed.23

Bulldog Fan/Supporter
I have always thought this man was too funny. I know he is doing Rush Hour 3, but does anyone know why he doesn't do more movies?

I know a while back he said, he wanted to concentrate on getting himself right spiritually, and that when he started doing movies again, he wasn't going to curse anymore. He also said he wanted to do some charity missions, and get more involved behind the scenes of movies because that's where the real money was.

Speaking of Chris, he just got arrested a few weeks ago for speeding while driving in Atlanta.

NICE

D-NICE said:
I know a while back he said, he wanted to concentrate on getting himself right spiritually, and that when he started doing movies again, he wasn't going to curse anymore. He also said he wanted to do some charity missions, and get more involved behind the scenes of movies because that's where the real money was.
NICE

Well if this is true, I ain't mad at him.

I heard the same.

As far as his arrest goes. He was on his way to church and was late. Everybody knows if you are over 20 Mph, you are going downtown. I seen his mug shot on another site.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/mugshots/christuckermug1.html

Comedian Chris Tucker was arrested in April 2005 and charged with reckless driving and fleeing to elude after he did not immediately pull over his speeding 2005 Bentley. Tucker, 33, spent about 30 minutes in a McDuffie County lockup before posting cash bond and being released. According to cops, the "Rush Hour" star, an Atlanta native, was doing 109 mph on Interstate 20 when clocked by state troopers.

christuckermug1.jpg

My Mom even recognize his talent. She was watching Lethal Weapon 4 the other day and said Chris Tucker would have been better for the part that Chris Rock played.

Glad to hear that he is trying to go to the next level spiritually.

Yeah, he's been working with AIDS reform efforts in Africa and other service work.

:topic: I have never seen a cute mug shot. However, a new day has come. :ebrow: He looks soooooooooooooo handsome in his "church clothes", even with the orange accessory. Orange looks good against dark, chocolate, cast iron black skin anyway. Not to mention that perfectly lined haircut and shave. God has created something good yet again. :winkgrin: :jump: :teleport:

JSTUS said:
Yeah, he's been working with AIDS reform efforts in Africa and other service work.

:topic: I have never seen a cute mug shot. However, a new day has come. :ebrow: He looks soooooooooooooo handsome in his "church clothes", even with the orange accessory. Orange looks good against dark, chocolate, cast iron black skin anyway. Not to mention that perfectly lined haircut and shave. God has created something good yet again. :winkgrin: :jump: :teleport:

Would you get a hold of yourself missy....

:wavey:

CriTAUcal said:
He looks good in that mug shot--- that's for sure!!!! :tup:

Gul, quit reading my mind!!!! :slap: :lmao:

That's the cutest mug shot I've ever seen. :blush: ..........next to mine of course. :read: :lmao:

But I'm still trippin that he was going over 100 mph in a Bentley!!! Dem cars were made for cruising not cross country speeding!! :lmao:

yvette23 said:
Gul, quit reading my mind!!!! :slap: :lmao:

That's the cutest mug shot I've ever seen. :blush: ..........next to mine of course. :read: :lmao:

But I'm still trippin that he was going over 100 mph in a Bentley!!! Dem cars were made for cruising not cross country speeding!! :lmao:

Why was I thinking that I sholl wish I could've been the one to pull him over? :flippy:

I'm sure SOG, didn't mean to get these ladies all heated up. Somebody turn the fan toward these ladies. LOL :emlaugh:

How far is South Carolina from ATL?

Cause that sound like a push for a Bentley.

I'ma hafta pull my butter knife out on y'all for oogling over MY MAN! :love: He looks so handsome in that mugshot. :flippy:

D-NICE said:
Bandfan, South Carolina is east of Atlanta, SE maybe, but more east than south.

NICE

ETA from ATL to S.C.?

Cause to be pushing 109 in Bentley, he must have REALLY been trying to get to church Quick.

docmump said:
Everybody knows if you are over 20 Mph, you are going downtown.

In what state?? Cause I got a ticket for doing over 20 on GA 400 and I didn't go to jail. In fact, I believe I posted a thread about it in Small Talk. :confused:

Ticket topic

SAME OLD G said:
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/mugshots/christuckermug1.html

Comedian Chris Tucker was arrested in April 2005 and charged with reckless driving and fleeing to elude after he did not immediately pull over his speeding 2005 Bentley. Tucker, 33, spent about 30 minutes in a McDuffie County lockup before posting cash bond and being released. According to cops, the "Rush Hour" star, an Atlanta native, was doing 109 mph on Interstate 20 when clocked by state troopers.

christuckermug1.jpg

Bet he started cussing again that night. :winkgrin:

CriTAUcal said:
Why was I thinking that I sholl wish I could've been the one to pull him over? :flippy:

This man got arrested and yaw talkin' bout, "He shole look cute in his mug shot." That goes to show you, a nice looking dude can get away with anything (except for murder) when it comes to a woman. :smh:

northern tiger said:
This man got arrested and yaw talkin' bout, "He shole look cute in his mug shot." That goes to show you, a nice looking dude can get away with anything (except for murder) when it comes to a woman. :smh:

:lol: And this is coming from a man?!?! :lol: MEN are the ones KNOWN to be the visual creatures and suckers for pretty faces and big azzes!

Back