Charlie Murphy's wack ass boo'd at GRAMBLING STATE

Re: Grambling boos Charlie Murphy and gets told F*ck You

I think this was already posted last week in Small Talk,media room or On da yard...

Last edited:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/sTsTpA7UoeI?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/sTsTpA7UoeI?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

man that was[video=youtube;SMuXwdUS_Lc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMuXwdUS_Lc[/video]

Re: Grambling boos Charlie Murphy and gets told F*ck You

Poor Charlie Murphy, he was embarrassed what else could he say?:emlaugh: BTW, This is the Sports Board and old news.:retard:

If you are not funny you just not funny! HBCU's are a tough market for comedians. A comedian really have to be on top of their game. I remember at UAPB a comedian tried to tell a joke and people started booing him and he changed he routine from those corny TV jokes to jokes that people wanted to hear. But hey don't blame the audience because your sorry azz bummed out! Just like D.L Hugley and Jamie Foxx said you got to be naturally funny. And Charlie Murphy is not naturally funny. lol

Po Charlie is just trying to live of his Dave Chapelle 5 minutes of fame. I saw his stand up on Comedy Central was like........you aint good at all. Stick to be a side kick to other comedians and doing cameo roles in movies.

THE END

Cholly is funny tell'n a story without a stand-up mic. But, the craft of being a comedian...:smh: :tdown:

If you are not funny you just not funny! HBCU's are a tough market for comedians. A comedian really have to be on top of their game. I remember at UAPB a comedian tried to tell a joke and people started booing him and he changed he routine from those corny TV jokes to jokes that people wanted to hear. But hey don't blame the audience because your sorry azz bummed out! Just like D.L Hugley and Jamie Foxx said you got to be naturally funny. And Charlie Murphy is not naturally funny. lol

Dude is not even script written funny. When he was on Dave Chappell some of his skits were dry because of the way he presented them. Po Charlie....I'm sure Eddie is somewhere thinking "the funny bone skipped him, he needs to just sit down and let me and the other legends handle this :shame: ."

And the really sad thing is that after reading commentary from other sources, folks really don't know much about stand-up.... Hell, stand-up is not easy and you have really got to have a thick skin because if you are BAD, you will get boo'ed.... This is stand - up comedy for pete's sake! Not lil 3rd graders performing for their parents, in which case it would be inappropriate to boo the babies :lol:
Even Rickey Smiley crazy azz realized he'd better stop all his bad mouthing of Gram too cuz his azz shole was performing with the band Saturday during the beginning of the half time show. His azz went from downing Gram to saying how much he love the "G" and all HBCUS. Even gave out free tickets to his performance scheduled for after Gram's homecoming game...
More importantly, Charlie's getting boo'ed had absolutely nothing to do with the school he was at (because there were students from all over the world in the audience, as well as from La Tech and ULM). He was just a huge flop! Period.
Dude is not even script written funny. When he was on Dave Chappell some of his skits were dry because of the way he presented them. Po Charlie....I'm sure Eddie is somewhere thinking "the funny bone skipped him, he needs to just sit down and let me and the other legends handle this :shame: ."

Last edited:
Kevin Hart would have been a good choice(if they could have afforded him)

they cant afford him lol Kevin Hart is a heavyweight in the game right now. All the well known black comics are either doing other things than stand up or still arent big as they could be.

Back