Charlie Murphy's wack ass boo'd at GRAMBLING STATE

MACKG

a.k.a. NASTYNUPE
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/sTsTpA7UoeI?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/sTsTpA7UoeI?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I thought we were cold...I see it's not exclusive to us. :lol:

Yeah, Jaghammer... If you can make it through a Crowd at the Mini-dome or Seymour....You can make it Anywhere....:lol::lol:

If you slipp at SU... You will be treated to a Rousing rendition of...."Getcha Hat....Getcha Coat....and Get the Fugg on Out da Doe"....:weee::lol::lol:

Man, I miss "The Yard":bawling:

Yeah I've witness SU give POPULAR comedians the blues in that mini dome....

Especially ya boy... What's that cat name that tells the ..."Not YO cheese joke"?

If the tape of that comedy show in the Mini Dome would have gotten out.. his career would have ended ...lol

I was just about to post this LOL...

I heard he charged Gram 20K to get him down there.

CHarlie Murphy will never do another HBCU show after this experience.. dude was like **** it.. im out :lol:

Last edited:
What da hell was he talking about? And then he started calling for back-up? LOl!!!! That joka dropped the mic like Sexual Chocolate!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, Jaghammer... If you can make it through a Crowd at the Mini-dome or Seymour....You can make it Anywhere....:lol::lol:

If you slipp at SU... You will be treated to a Rousing rendition of...."Getcha Hat....Getcha Coat....and Get the Fugg on Out da Doe"....:weee::lol::lol:

Man, I miss "The Yard":bawling:

Those days were sweet...:(

Yeah I've witness SU give POPULAR comedians the blues in that mini dome....

Especially ya boy... What's that cat name that tells the ..."Not YO cheese joke"?

If the tape of that comedy show in the Mini Dome would have gotten out.. his career would have ended ...lol

I think I know who you're talking about :lol:

What da hell was he talking about? And then he started calling for back-up? LOl!!!! That joka dropped the mic like Sexual Chocolate!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

That is what I was thinking about when that happen. I actually think that old Charlie made them folks at Gram look more like an azz then they did to him.

Gram, he told you all to uck yourselves!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! See, that is what happen when you dont have enough money to hire the famous brother and have to go for the knockoff one instead. It's your fault Gram. Should have raised some more money to get the famous brother instead.

WOOOOOOOOOOW...smh...who told this fool he could do stand up anyway...stick to scripted roles and leave the stand up to Eddie...

CMurphy was on the rancid 97.9 station w/ Rickey Smiley earlier. He said, and I *quote* :D, <b>"I shouldn't have to dumb down my jokes for anybody... I've done over 270 shows this year alone and if you wanna' know what the REAL ppl think of me, go look @ the comments and reviews from ticketmaster.com and other venues... all those people wanted me to do was talk about female organs and male organs coming together.... that's not my brand of comedy. My brand of comedy is more intellectual."</b> *unquote*

I think he should've been warned about the target audience he has to deal w/ in certain venues.

Matriculating south of IH40 being suspect send help! :emlaugh: :lol:

The sad thing is he doesn't understand that it wasn't the subject matter of the jokes, it was simply because he wasn't being funny and having a bad set.

Peace and Practice

Gram, he told you all to uck yourselves!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! See, that is what happen when you dont have enough money to hire the famous brother and have to go for the knockoff one instead. It's your fault Gram. Should have raised some more money to get the famous brother instead.

Man, aint none of us can afford Eddie Murphy. LOL. Eddie don't even do stand up anymore and if he did......He will not be on a college tour. He will be selling out Las Vegas, Madison Square Garden and other arenas around the country. Po Charlie is just trying to live of his Dave Chapelle 5 minutes of fame. I saw his stand up on Comedy Central was like........you aint good at all. Stick to be a side kick to other comedians and doing cameo roles in movies.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
How did Gram possibly think he was funny? Did they not see his Comedy Central special? That mess was horrible! Well Gram doesn't have to worry about him coming back. LOL

How did Gram possibly think he was funny? Did they not see his Comedy Central special? That mess was horrible! Well Gram doesn't have to worry about him coming back. LOL

Same thing I was thinking. I could only sit through 15 minutes of that stuff. Did the SGA not do their research on this one? Who was responsible for booking Charlie? There are so many other acts they could've got for $20K (if that's how much they spent on him).

Its like the APOLLO X5 at GSU. I have seen alotta folks get boo'ed during hc and springfest. The way he drop the mic was funny.

Colleges, in general, are a tough crowd. I've seen comedians get demoralized and heckled at JSU, So. Miss. and U of Central FL. 18-21 year olds like slapstick comedy. Not necesarily dirty comedy, because I've seen Sinbad rock the AAC. But your jokes gotta have some quick punchlines.

Colleges, in general, are a tough crowd. I've seen comedians get demoralized and heckled at JSU, So. Miss. and U of Central FL. 18-21 year olds like slapstick comedy. Not necesarily dirty comedy, because I've seen Sinbad rock the AAC. But your jokes gotta have some quick punchlines.

True. I often wonder who we wouldn't boo. Bill Cosby? Chris Tucker?

lol so nobody thought to watch his stand up on tv first or do a lil research on his style of comedy before they paid money for this show? thats like goin to a music show with any knowledge of the artist

Back