Carlos Santana: Beyonce Is a Model, Adele Is a Singer

Hell no they can't but to be fair you named three of arguably the greatest singers of all time.
I use to think that way about Whitney and Beyonce' but Beyonce' can really sing and sing different styles too. I still give the edge to Whitney in her prime. Mariah has more range and a strong falsetto but I think Beyonce' can hold her own.

Head to head singing...HELL NAWWWW!!!!!

See Beyounce has a show similar to what MC Hammer had back in the day. It was a full damn show.

Whitney, Mariah, and Celine had them pipes. Ok instead of Beyounce performing halftime of the Super Bowl have her sing this......Screw all those background dancers etc...just a mic and sing the National Anthem.

Not to take anything away from Whitney's voice but that orchestral arrangement made that rendition work.

No Beyonce is not with Mariah or Whitney vocally. But she can sing and a great entertainer

As far as what Carlos said, he had no problem with that model when he was part of her Super Bowl halftime show

Ricky Minor!

Ronny, Bobby, Ricky, and Mike who gives a damn. LMAO!!!!
hqdefault.jpg

He should have kept that to himself. I'm not a huge Beyonce fan, but I do think she has talent. I just don't like how the folks around her have treated her.

So do y'all think Bey could compete with Witney H. or the Mariah C. from the early 90s? I think Celine(sp) D. is in this category as well. I think these three are/were a step above Bey and this Adele.
No she can't compete with any of them in my opinion and I agree with Carlos Santana. I think Jennifer Hudson is an awesome
singer with great range, she is just vocally talented. Jennifer Hudson does not need gimmicks (elaborate stage shows & revealing outfits) to divert attention from an average singing voice, because she has pure talent. Personally I find Beyonce threatening to overtake Elvis as the most overrated.

No she can't compete with any of them in my opinion and I agree with Carlos Santana. I think Jennifer Hudson is an awesome
singer with great range, she is just vocally talented. Jennifer Hudson does not need gimmicks (elaborate stage shows & revealing outfits) to divert attention from an average singing voice, because she has pure talent. Personally I find Beyonce threatening to overtake Elvis as the most overrated.

I am not a Beyoncé fan, but she is not overrated. She is the total package.

She can sing and can definitely entertain. Her and Adele have two different approaches. Carlos Santana just hating and i'm not one of her fans and can say that lol. I hate how they try to discredit black artists.

She can sing and can definitely entertain. Her and Adele have two different approaches. Carlos Santana just hating and i'm not one of her fans and can say that lol. I hate how they try to discredit black artists.
This is especially strange coming from Mr "Black Magic Woman" himself. He loves some Black women. Isn't his wife Black?

No Beyonce is not with Mariah or Whitney vocally. But she can sing and a great entertainer

As far as what Carlos said, he had no problem with that model when he was part of her Super Bowl halftime show
90s Mariah right? Cause post-2000 Mariah...................

Back