Carlos Santana: Beyonce Is a Model, Adele Is a Singer

Wow. As a fan of both women and a fan of Santana I gotta disagree. Adele is a great studio singer but she's lazy. They have to force her to make albums and she has at least 15 people writing and producing. Not to mention Adele gets exposed when she sings live. She has a horrible ear and is always off pitch.

Wow. As a fan of both women and a fan of Santana I gotta disagree. Adele is a great studio singer but she's lazy. They have to force her to make albums and she has at least 15 people writing and producing. Not to mention Adele gets exposed when she sings live. She has a horrible ear and is always off pitch.
And screwed up that tribute to George Michael at the Grammys

And let's not forget if Beyonce' was the one that messed up by singing off-key, asked the orchestra to restart the song while cursing, she would have been called all types of trash and N-words. Adele does it and folks talking about how respectful and professional she is. lol

When you're on top of the food chain folks hate you. Jay and B are the most powerful couple in America under 50. It scares people and gills them with hate and envy.

Let's be honest both can sing....I have always never took singers serious. Ok turn off all the extra shit back ground music and background singers then sing and dance and jump around.

Reminds me of the movie about the Temptations when they had the guy singing behind the curtain because the dude was too drunk.

I'm not saying Beyounce is not singing but doing all that without huffing and puffing on the mic makes me wonder.

Let's be honest both can sing....I have always never took singers serious. Ok turn off all the extra shit back ground music and background singers then sing and dance and jump around.

Reminds me of the movie about the Temptations when they had the guy singing behind the curtain because the dude was too drunk.

I'm not saying Beyounce is not singing but doing all that without huffing and puffing on the mic makes me wonder.
If you are in shape you can do energetic performances and not huff and puff. Anyone who was in an HBCU marching band can attest to that.

So do y'all think Bey could compete with Witney H. or the Mariah C. from the early 90s? I think Celine(sp) D. is in this category as well. I think these three are/were a step above Bey and this Adele.

So do y'all think Bey could compete with Witney H. or the Mariah C. from the early 90s? I think Celine(sp) D. is in this category as well. I think these three are/were a step above Bey and this Adele.

Head to head singing...HELL NAWWWW!!!!!

See Beyounce has a show similar to what MC Hammer had back in the day. It was a full damn show.

Whitney, Mariah, and Celine had them pipes. Ok instead of Beyounce performing halftime of the Super Bowl have her sing this......Screw all those background dancers etc...just a mic and sing the National Anthem.

That's like asking a basketball player not to breathe hard after playing 42 minutes.

That's what I'm saying...man I went to the Beyounce concert in New Orleans and you absolutely no breathing hard after she is singing. Imagine a NBA player running and all of sudden stopping....then breaks out singing.

Man some of those folks who are part of the "BeeHive" would cut a fool on you if you didn't say Beyounce was in the top 3. LOL

She's not on that level but she can sing her arse off. Beyoncé's problem is that she is overproduced. She needs to scale it back a little bit. I have heard both Adele and Beyoncé live. Adele cannot sing live. Off key, bad pitch, tempo issues, etc. Beyonce will dance, flip, and stay in perfect pitch while hitting every note.

She's not on that level but she can sing her arse off. Beyoncé's problem is that she is overproduced. She needs to scale it back a little bit. I have heard both Adele and Beyoncé live. Adele cannot sing live. Off key, bad pitch, tempo issues, etc. Beyonce will dance, flip, and stay in perfect pitch while hitting every note.

Yea I know....I bet Beyounce could keep a perfect pitch singing while have sex.

Head to head singing...HELL NAWWWW!!!!!

See Beyounce has a show similar to what MC Hammer had back in the day. It was a full damn show.

Whitney, Mariah, and Celine had them pipes. Ok instead of Beyounce performing halftime of the Super Bowl have her sing this......Screw all those background dancers etc...just a mic and sing the National Anthem.

FYI... Whitney didn't sing that live. It was pre-recorded. Also, Beyoncé performed the Anthem at the Super Bowl in Houston in 2004.

I understand that...but no breathing hard AT ALL....I mean nothing. LOL
You may breathe hard but you are not out of breath...there is a big difference. When I was in the Ocean I could do an entire halftime and not be out of breath....and we marched and played and even played during our dance routines (unlike these bands today).

Back