Cam'ron disses Jay-Z

well we about to find out now aint we?

the same 6 outta 10 people prolly gotta 50 cent album too..lol your boy Jay better come with some heat..he just got pissed on!

Jay-Z is tighter than Cam. But since Cam came at Jay first, he has set the precedent for their battle.... We'll see what Jay has to say (if anything)....

TRU3000 said:

the same 6 outta 10 people prolly gotta 50 cent album too..lol your boy Jay better come with some heat..he just got pissed on!
This is why 'underground' rappers don't like folks to focus on record sales.....

TRU3000 said:

Takeover.

Mobb Deep still aint said nothing. :lol:

I like Jay-Z but a lot of his rhymes come from other rappers. One day on Serious Satellite Radio they played a lot of Jay-Z's songs and then played the artist that he took the music and rhymes from. He used a lot of Pac and Biggies music along with other artist.

A lot of the artist today aren't really talking about anything lyrically. 50 talkes about money, women and killing. Laffy Taffy is Garbage!

jag4life said:
MOST other rappers' rhymes come from other rappers.

:xeye:

:uhoh:

:look:

:idea:

The sad thing is that you may have a point.

The GOOD ones don't really fall into that category, though...;)

Ntelekt said:
:xeye:

:uhoh:

:look:

:idea:

The sad thing is that you may have a point.

The GOOD ones don't really fall into that category, though...;)

Actually... someone gets something from someone else all the time. Jay is just the most popular.

Let's just summarize the entire rap game nowadays: 90% of rappers these days aint ****.

This is my top ain't **** list:

1. Mike Jones (need I say more)
1. Young Jeezy(need I say more)
2. Jay Z (because he did get a lot of his rhymes from everyone else)
3. Juels Santana (he just sucks)
4. Camron (so does he)
5. D4L (they have fun catchy tunes, but they really CANT rap)
6. Mase(he sounds like someone shot him in his tongue)
7. Notorius B.I.G.(sorry, ur not a legend if every hit you had was sampled from a previous artist)
8. 50 Cent(tired of hearing about how many times hes gonna shoot someone)
9. Black Eyed Peas (loss cred when they added white girl and chinaman)
10. D12 (or otherwise known as Dem 12 lame arse niggras)

jag4life said:
No he doesn't owe them... the business deal is done. Ties are cut. The Rockafella name is owned by Jay now.

he may not owe dame money but he owes him aight. and that Roc-a-fella name is gonna die with Jay Z.

....that wasnt cool. thats why Cam clownin jay Z now

...just from that move jay z pulled he has contradicted alot of his lyrics and all cam doin is exposing him for what he is! if cam was lyin it would be another story...

Ahhh...I'm not a Camron/Dipset fan by far, but he brought it to Jay.:mrt:

Jay will ruin Camron's career, very soon.:lmao:

a cat that is famous for having a pink Range Rover is talking noise???? A guy that is known to make up words that don't make sense. Man what are u thinking????

kg0586 said:
Let's just summarize the entire rap game nowadays: 90% of rappers these days aint ****.

4. Camron (so does he)
7. Notorius B.I.G.(sorry, ur not a legend if every hit you had was sampled from a previous artist)

I agree with you on: the first #1, #3,#4,#5,#9, & #10....:nod2:
That clip was hideous....:tdown:

Devil's Gun Trigger Man said:
a cat that is famous for having a pink Range Rover is talking noise???? A guy that is known to make up words that don't make sense. Man what are u thinking????

like i said if Jay Z can call himself "YOUNG" and "80's baby" at the age of 36..Cam can get away with wearin pink lol

Jay Z got skills no doubt but he goit a problem now. Cam cant be discounted with the facts he speakin..

TRU3000 said:
dude what the hell you talkn bout. Cam and Dipset got independent money...plus Jay Z owe most of his business sense to Dame anyway. Dame was there the whole time...

know what you talkin bout before u just go runnin off at the mouth lol...u just hate Cam for whatever "corny" reason.

I agree with most of this... especially the independent money part... I mean Jim Jones current CD has moved about 250K on Koch... INDEPENDENTLY... that's probably the equalivent of moving at least 3-4 million on a major label... Im not even a big Dipset fan, but I have to give them thier props for what they have done... other than G-Unit, Dipset is the only label doin something for the East... thats being real...

And I dont care if you dont like Dame for whatever reason... hell I dont like his cocky attitude... but he did get a raw deal in the way he was not included in the Roc-A-Fella and Roc-A-wear deal... how can Jay-Z receive all the credit for making the Roc what it was when Dame helped Jay get out there? Dame helped Jay get in the door...

That would be like Luda gettin all the praise for making DTP what it is today when Chaka Zulu and him are like co-CEOs.... it wouldnt be right...

As far as the track itself... I have to admit.. some of the stuff he said was on point... and the Joe Camel ish... :lmao:

Swagger Jacker actually disses Jay more even though it isnt as good as Got To Love It....

http://rapidshare.de/files/11328933/CAM_DISS_JAY-SWAGGER_JACKER.mp3.html

kg0586 said:

4. Camron (so does he)

I agree with you on #7...you might get some flack though. 4 years and 4 albums(2 Posthumously) does NOT make you a legend status.

Did they say that the police said that Cam'ron wasn't cooperating in the investigation into who shot him because the police believe that Cam was the one that set up the shooting himself?!?

Cam is wack as heyell. Jim Jones only has one album and he's running off at the mouth. Juelz Santana has been garbage but he seemed to be better on "What the Game's Been Missing."

Does anybody outside of the Dipset actually buy Cam'ron albums?

I'm not a CAm fan but as far money Jay and Cam are about the same believe it or not. Jim Jones and Cam are millionaires from selling indie records Jim Jones is Kevin Lyles and Lyor Cohn's right hand man. If BIG doesn't die Jay never gets the spotlight JZ is like Master P in that he recycles rhymes and use other peoples rhymes alot. Yes Koch is independent that's why 3six, BG, and a few others are distrubted by Koch.

Back