Cam'ron disses Jay-Z

I heard it for the first time yesterday! :uhoh:

To me, it wasn't that tight of a song...but we was throwin' some mean darts at Jay! :lol:

And he claims to be ready for 15 rounds, too??? :eek:
Yeah...we'll see! :swink:

Cam REALLY didn't want it with Nas, so I'm interested in seeing what Jay-Z is gonna do.

*LOL @ Joe Camel* :lmao:

I heard about this diss this morning on the Radio. Cam'ron just needs to sit down with this non-sense.

I guess Cam is doiing all he can to stay relevant. When your musuc sucks, and you can't ever seem to get over the hump and sell any records, I guess you have to go for controversy.

I saw Jim Jones on a show and he was hot w/ Kanye and talking about how he didn't listen to Kanye's music. When someone pointed out that Kanye sells, he quickly started talking about how sales don't mean anything........funny how kats that don't move records are the only ones that feel this way.

Cam ate up Jay Z on this one..im sorry Hova

...jay z always lying bout his age talkin bout he a 80's baby lol and sayin Young!!! all the time...dude is 36-37...score 1 for the DIPSET!

TRU3000 said:
Cam ate up Jay Z on this one

...jay z always lying bout his age talkin bout he a 80's baby lol and sayin Young!!! all the time...score 1 for the DIPSET!

Slow down, Tru..

Jay hadn't even fired off yet.

We'll see how the pink and purple avenger fires back after Jigga drops his first shot! ;)

Camron and Dipset sucks. He just committed career suicide. I hope Jay Z ends his tired azz career.

Cam needs some attention..... Since he can't sell nothin', he gotta keep his name on the street with a battle.... By the way, what ever happened to Canibus???? Did that cat roll over & die after his 'battle' with Cool J??????

UAPB '97 said:
By the way, what ever happened to Canibus???? Did that cat roll over & die after his 'battle' with Cool J??????
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

Ntelekt said:
Slow down, Tru..

Jay hadn't even fired off yet.

We'll see how the pink and purple avenger fires back after Jigga drops his first shot! ;)

Ntel it aint like cam is lyin bout Jay. I remember when jay came out....where is Sauce money? ..where is Jaz O? I mean really...where they at? now he done pulled the same thing with Dame...

Jay Z aint even the nicest from the NY and never was.

Dipset got heat for days... what the Roc got? one thing for sure its gonna be interesting how Hov gets outta this one...u right lets see what the "king of new york" has to say.

UAPB '97 said:
Cam needs some attention..... Since he can't sell nothin', he gotta keep his name on the street with a battle.... By the way, what ever happened to Canibus???? Did that cat roll over & die after his 'battle' with Cool J??????

Bus released at least 2 joints since his beef with LL.

Not sure if you knew, but he had joined the army became a Ranger! :lol:

It's still a dayum shame that all that talent went to waste.
LL didn't exactly kill him...but it was more like he handed the gun over to the one who did him in. :lol:

I mean...if you're gonna go toe to toe with a rap staple...you have to have a better ally than fuggin' WYCLEF JEAN!!! :xeye:

Clef fugged up Canibus' FIRST joint, and it was no coming back after that...:smh:

Most cats nowadays are WAAAAY overrated compared to the old school cats... Who today is tighter than Big Daddy Kane & Rakim in their prime????????

I know 'Bus released some joints, but who bought them????? Yeah, Wyclef ain't the best dude to bring to a battle.....

TRU3000 said:
Ntel it aint like cam is lyin bout Jay. I remember when jay came out....where is Sauce money? ..where is Jaz O? I mean really...where they at? now he done pulled the same thing with Dame...

Jay Z aint even the nicest from the NY and never was.

Dipset got heat for days... what the Roc got? one thing for sure its gonna be interesting how Hov gets outta this one...u right lets see what the "king of new york" has to say.

Dont' get it twisted, Tru...
I like NAS more than I like Jay, but I have to give Jay-Z his just do for having skillz!

Dipset got manpower, but Jay only need Jay.
And don't let Cam fugg around and speak sideways about Nas in this...:uhoh:

Dipset will be Dipschitt! :lol:

UAPB '97 said:
I know 'Bus released some joints, but who bought them????? Yeah, Wyclef ain't the best dude to bring to a battle.....

I had copped his sophomore release.

He had some flow goin' on...but, of course, I was heavily disappointed!

Canibus should've just stuck to the mixtape and guest appearance routes until he got his feet back under him.

He still got love from the underground, but I don't know how strong that is now...

NASTYNUPE said:
Camron and Dipset sucks. He just committed career suicide. I hope Jay Z ends his tired azz career.

Thank you.

Cam and Dipset are so BROKE. They need any kind of exposure they can get.
Camron talking about that cats that shot him threw up the Diamond when he sped off.

:lol:

He is Broke and Corny. Cam aint been hot since "Horse and Carrage"

UAPB '97 said:
Most cats nowadays are WAAAAY overrated compared to the old school cats... Who today is tighter than Big Daddy Kane & Rakim in their prime????????

Man honestly other than the usual five names... Kane, Rakim, Run DMC, BDP and PE, who back in the day had anything other than nursery rhyme skills? Oh and Slick Rick.

jag4life said:
Man honestly other than the usual five names... Kane, Rakim, Run DMC, BDP and PE, who back in the day had anything other than nursery rhyme skills? Oh and Slick Rick.
I feel you, but..... just about every cat nowadays talks about the same schitt in their ryhmes (money, women, violence) and that's it. It's more about the beat now then it was back in the 80's..... If schitt like 'Laffy Taffy' can be a hit, I can't give props to virtually ANY rapper right now.....

SONNY said:
Thank you.

Cam and Dipset are so BROKE. They need any kind of exposure they can get.

He is Broke and Corny. Cam aint been hot since "Horse and Carrage"

dude what the hell you talkn bout. Cam and Dipset got independent money...plus Jay Z owe most of his business sense to Dame anyway. Dame was there the whole time...

know what you talkin bout before u just go runnin off at the mouth lol...u just hate Cam for whatever "corny" reason.

jag4life said:

Kool G. Rap had skills out the arse, but his production was always suspect, and don't sleep on Guru either. Their record sales may not have reflected their gifts, but they had them. Look at how tight Common Sense (now just Common) is, and he's just getting his due.

Large Professor aka Extra P, and Grand Poo Ba - Maxwell, had lyrics for days as well, they just came along when the rap game was changing.

I heard the song yesterday, and I couldn't believe Cam'Ron came out blasting like he did. Dude has always been weak, and this record is the same as the rest of his stuff, WACK! This clown has put out about 4, or 5 CD's, and even hardcore hip-hop fans can hardly name 5 of his songs, let alone the name of the CD's.

When your career is all but dead, and you've been nothing but a decent single a CD rapper, I guess you have to do something to give life to a so-so career, and people wonder why Ma$e Murder didn't take him along for the ride.

NICE

UAPB '97 said:

In MY opinion, artists who are tight AS (not necessarily tightER) are:

Nas
Common
Black Thought
Jay-Z
Mos Def
Ghostface
Talib Kweli
Eminem

D-NICE said:
Kool G. Rap had skills out the arse, but his production was always suspect, and don't sleep on Guru either. Their record sales may not have reflected their gifts, but they had them. Look at how tight Common Sense (now just Common) is, and he's just getting his due.

Large Professor aka Extra P, and Grand Poo Ba - Maxwell, had lyrics for days as well, they just came along when the rap game was changing.

I feel you on all those guys... I didn't list Guru and Grand Pooba because they came along...like you said... when the game was changing.

I just plain forgot to add G. Rap.

TRU3000 said:
dude what the hell you talkn bout. Cam and Dipset got independent money...plus Jay Z owe most of his business sense to Dame anyway. Dame was there the whole time...

No he doesn't owe them... the business deal is done. Ties are cut. The Rockafella name is owned by Jay now.

TRU3000 said:

know what you talkin bout before u just go runnin off at the mouth lol...u just hate Cam for whatever "corny" reason.

so you think CAm can outflow Jay?

THINK.
Cam aint seein none of the money that Jay is. I bet you 6 out of 10 people have a JayZ album and I bet 1 out of 20 people have never heard of Camron corny @ZZ.

Back