Breaking News

LMFAO ! 😂😂😂 want to be SU , dez you on that stuff again I see... cocain is a hell of a drug
But you vouching for us against Grambling? Smh that country backwards thinking. Both of us owns j st smh. Yea you and yours wanna be us. Get Ready Tigerpride JayRob wishes they had the resume we have.

But you vouching for us against Grambling? Smh that country backwards thinking. Both of us owns j st smh. Yea you and yours wanna be us. Get Ready Tigerpride JayRob wishes they had the resume we have.

The resume of falling short ? 😂.... I’m vouching for no one jr.... I want y’all to get off j state name and focus on the bc but y’all wont... y’all pay jsu’s Rent with how much y’all talk about us... if it were up to me I’d hope both of y’all could lose.

The resume of falling short ? 😂.... I’m vouching for no one jr.... I want y’all to get off j state name and focus on the bc but y’all wont... y’all pay jsu’s Rent with how much y’all talk about us... if it were up to me I’d hope both of y’all could lose.
Falling short? Man every time you open your mouth you make a fool out yourself. Simp!! You put my name in this thread. I don't care about who you picking for the bayou classic, if i cared about what u thought I'll pay u for it.

Falling short? Man every time you open your mouth you make a fool out yourself. Simp!! You put my name in this thread. I don't care about who you picking for the bayou classic, if i cared about what u thought I'll pay u for it.

Oh y’all haven’t fallen short since the championship against us in ‘13? It’s been 6 years and every year since then BC with a swac title game on the line fell short three years in a row, get there got beat down to yo papi Alcorn.... lol where’s the lie ? It’s in y’all history and on y’all resume you brag so much on 😂😭

Oh y’all haven’t fallen short since the championship against us in ‘13? It’s been 6 years and every year since then BC with a swac title game on the line fell short three years in a row, get there got beat down to yo papi Alcorn.... lol where’s the lie ? It’s in y’all history and on y’all resume you brag so much on 😂😭
First you need to get there. When was the last time yall won a championship? When was the last time yall went to the championship? If memory serves me correctly, i believe j st has the worst record in the conference when participating in the championship. Post your record against Southern and Grambling all time. Look at you, you don't know who your daddy is because you momma a hoe, since you wanna bring up dady jokes.

First you need to get there. When was the last time yall won a championship? When was the last time yall went to the championship? If memory serves me correctly, i believe j st has the worst record in the conference when participating in the championship. Post your record against Southern and Grambling all time. Look at you, you don't know who your daddy is because you momma a hoe, since you wanna bring up dady jokes.

Lol I forgot facts on the last 6 years is a sensitive topic for ole dez.... last time y’all won something was when we went too one which is 2013.... outside of that... y’all been at home watching with us & hell after that beat down to your papi Alcorn you’d wish you just never went lol. Now go smack yo senile elderly brother Gram crackas... jr.

I just want to shout out @The Founder .... folks from JSU at home enjoying the couch , and our turkeys and flounders still keeps us relevant. Obsession is a hell of a drug ... @Jax @dezjaguar @PsychoJag please give old man Founders something to do he clearly sked to smack his papi like a real man and can’t help his secret JSU fan heart, but to bring us up out of clear boredom and obsession we hate yo stank ass too flounders *snickers* just look at this grown ass obsessed man below.... guess it must be slow in the retirement home these days...
But nonetheless good boy flounders good boy.

Ok but in return you have to make ATL Hornet an honorary Sonic Boom member since he constantly worries about how SU band members treat y’all 😂😂

Lol I forgot facts on the last 6 years is a sensitive topic for ole dez.... last time y’all won something was when we went too one which is 2013.... outside of that... y’all been at home watching with us & hell after that beat down to your papi Alcorn you’d wish you just never went lol. Now go smack yo senile elderly brother Gram crackas... jr.
Now they our brother? Make your mind up. Misery loves company. Get your facts together Simp. How you gone ruin a relationship with someone who gave yall yall only championship? Country country country! Grambling is your friend, we dont wanna know you, we dont need yalls validation.

Now they our brother? Make your mind up. Misery loves company. Get your facts together Simp. How you gone ruin a relationship with someone who gave yall yall only championship? Country country country! Grambling is your friend, we dont wanna know you, we dont need yalls validation.

Lol aye y’all write your last 6 year history ... we don’t need to be like y’all , But my school need to get its shit together yesterday lol.. we need Su in the swac title game so we can make up some ass whoopings we owe y’all lol

LOL herb just stop ahead... I’d hate to do it to you... translation.... we had hella internal issues but at least we went 0-12 and knew our hopes were done rather than have a hard fought season and get bounced from swac title picture late.... you are the reason Texas Sorry is failing smh 🤦🏽‍♂️
And your excuse is? I'll wait...........

Lol aye y’all write your last 6 year history ... we don’t need to be like y’all , But my school need to get its shit together yesterday lol.. we need Su in the swac title game so we can make up some ass whoopings we owe y’all lol
Simp if yall aint beat us now yall will never beat us. Stop talking like yall going some where, yall can't just beat us, Aamu, Bama st, Alcorn, Grambling, and etc.... Nobody is worried about yall, so stop worrying about everybody else.

Simp if yall aint beat us now yall will never beat us. Stop talking like yall going some where, yall can't just beat us, Aamu, Bama st, Alcorn, Grambling, and etc.... Nobody is worried about yall, so stop worrying about everybody else.

Lol we not worried though. Y’all worried clearly with how much y’all stay in JSU business and speak on our name like some obsessed school girls.... 😂😂

Back