Breaking News

THEESwacProphet

THEE SWACs Neighborhood Prophet
I just want to shout out @The Founder .... folks from JSU at home enjoying the couch , and our turkeys and flounders still keeps us relevant. Obsession is a hell of a drug ... @Jax @dezjaguar @PsychoJag please give old man Founders something to do he clearly sked to smack his papi like a real man and can’t help his secret JSU fan heart, but to bring us up out of clear boredom and obsession we hate yo stank ass too flounders *snickers* just look at this grown ass obsessed man below.... guess it must be slow in the retirement home these days...
But nonetheless good boy flounders good boy.

Attachments

• 8B2C23E9-3804-40A4-9397-F1015E5EC2BE.jpeg
    8B2C23E9-3804-40A4-9397-F1015E5EC2BE.jpeg
    164.6 KB · Views: 16
  • 0FB7F73A-6638-4FB6-BB23-C96D11892437.jpeg
    0FB7F73A-6638-4FB6-BB23-C96D11892437.jpeg
    157.3 KB · Views: 13
  • 0A2C2B0F-ADD2-4D48-AFFB-1CA61D7D8DDF.jpeg
    0A2C2B0F-ADD2-4D48-AFFB-1CA61D7D8DDF.jpeg
    191 KB · Views: 13
I saw JayRob and Get Ready at the game with MSU last night on the stream. They looked old and beaten down.....kind of worn out.

Last edited:
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I just want to shout out @The Founder .... folks from JSU at home enjoying the couch , and our turkeys and flounders still keeps us relevant. Obsession is a hell of a drug ... @Jax @dezjaguar @PsychoJag please give old man Founders something to do he clearly sked to smack his papi like a real man and can’t help his secret JSU fan heart, but to bring us up out of clear boredom and obsession we hate yo stank ass too flounders *snickers* just look at this grown ass obsessed man below.... guess it must be slow in the retirement home these days...

LOL! Knowing him, he'll start sh*t next week.

Aint we yall daddy? If not tell yo momma i want all my money from coming to Jackson and beating that ass back.

Bruh post the head to head record of our schools.

What’s your head to head with SUcks y’all play them next ... I’ll call nurse herb so he can change your adult diaper... stay focused flounders I know you can do it. Go smack SUcks and keep JSU out yo mouth negro... go play bingo if you that bored.

Last edited:
What’s your head to head with SUcks y’all play them next ... I’ll call nurse herb so he can change your adult diaper... stay focused flounders I know you can do it. Go smack SUcks and keep JSU out yo mouth negro... go play bingo if you that bored.

Lmao.. that mane sked as heyal to smack them.. Deflection will not work.

Man u ought to quit! Talking about an adult diaper.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Why you dragging me in yo' isht? I have said anything about your j-settes

Well you captain save a hoe when it come to flounders so that’s why lol and that’s JSU business I’m not discussing that with non JSU folks...
You don't have to discuss it...the entire world sees that mess.

Now as for Founder he can take care of himself. He been dragging your but all year.

You don't have to discuss it...the entire world sees that mess.

Now as for Founder he can take care of himself. He been dragging your but all year.

Lol look at herb being a cheerleader speaking on something flounders never has done... and as much mess that’s happened at Texas Sorry this year I’d remain quiet and sweep around your own back porch...

LOL 😂 ain’t no quit dez flounders sked... but then again you not saying much on the bc either hmmm and you love being in JSU business too... secret fan. 😂😂
I aint gotta say much both yall know what time it is when yall see us. I just hate j st because yall wanna be us.

Lol look at herb being a cheerleader speaking on something flounders never has done... and as much mess that’s happened at Texas Sorry this year I’d remain quiet and sweep around your own back porch...
Yeah, we had our issues this season but at least our hope's were not dashed ONE MO TIME! We have a brand new coach...what is j floozie 's excuse? Just prancing around like some philly.

Last edited:
Yeah, we had our issues this seas ok n but at least our Hope's were not dashed ONE MO TIME! We have a brand new coach...what is j floozie 's excuse? Just prancing around like some philly.

LOL herb just stop ahead... I’d hate to do it to you... translation.... we had hella internal issues but at least we went 0-12 and knew our hopes were done rather than have a hard fought season and get bounced from swac title picture late.... you are the reason Texas Sorry is failing smh 🤦🏽‍♂️

Back