Bout to get into a fool at work...thoughts of murdah....

Barre, for real doe... you need to find a new weed man. Somebody been giving you some bunk azz dope my friend.

Good bud makes you laff at bullisht like this. Hell, bus the dayum table, tell him to kiss yo azz, then roll out blazing the blunt and not the glock.

Man, you young bruhs give reefer a bad name...what ever happened to getting high and laffn at reruns of Laverne & Shirley.
(Hey BedRocka, them was the days!)

Originally posted by MikeBigg

Man, you young bruhs give reefer a bad name...what ever happened to getting high and laffn at reruns of Laverne & Shirley.
(Hey BedRocka, them was the days!)

The only problem with that was if you got too baked then you tried to snatch the L off of Laverne's sweater. I always wanted to hit Shirley though, I bet I could have kicked the Big Ragu's arse. But Barre Baby would have launched a hot one in Lenny and Squiggy for looking at him wrong.:D

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
*Researching effortlessly for other notorious thugs (besides Bare Baby) who moonlight as busboys.

I give him props. Most thugs dont have proof of income. Blast that fool mayne. He be tryin to f*** with yo' paper.

They dont know who you be!!!!

:lmao:

Barre Baby what's your SSN? W/ the path you're headed down, you'll SURELY give me a fat check really soon from some insurance co.

Son, on the real. I won't tell you to get in school/pick up this trade/join the service(s)/blah blah blah. I don't know WHAT your calling is (could be to be the BEST busboy that ever lived). But, I can almost assure you that you weren't put here to take someone's life.

Get your mind right and your ASS/LEGS/TOES/FINGERS/ARMS/HANDS/et al will surely follow.

Update.....

Barre Baby (or should we call you Prisoner 9-61896BB) , give us an update.

Did you work out your problem with that dude by throwing them hands or are you currently on the run for 1st degree murder?

I'm going to tell you right now, If I see you on Americas Most Wanted this weekend, I'm calling that dayum number!!

Update:

After the incident I met up with him early in the morning about 5 dayz after the incident. We talked for a sec and he was telling me not to even think about the situation. and I told him, "Thats Cool with me loc!, Seriously" and i was telling him that I didnt appriciate that crap that happen on that day. And I didnt have to bring my heater with me(thank god....and you people on swacpage also...) this time. But me and him are on good terms now. Not to let that situation acurred again. Period. I was verry upsept when it happen. But begin a real g from N.Y. to Monroe/grambling, I had to react on instinct. Serriously. No joke...

But sorry it took me all the way out the house to get this message. But ooh welll......

One Love.....

You use terms like LOC and CUZ often. Do you seriously realize that a lot of nizzles put in SERIOUS work to claim THE BLUE??? Are you representin? Real gangstas move in silence. Remember that. Why would any killa get up on the internet telling millions of users what he's about to do. You need to consider some of the stuff you put out on the net. I think you broke about 2 or 3 federal laws with your first post....LOL

Re: Update.....

Originally posted by Antroy
Barre Baby (or should we call you Prisoner 9-61896BB) , give us an update. :lmao:

Did you work out your problem with that dude by throwing them hands or are you currently on the run for 1st degree murder?

I'm going to tell you right now, If I see you on Americas Most Wanted this weekend, I'm calling that dayum number!!
:lmao:

OUT OF BREATH FROM LAUGHING OUT LOUD/ONLINE!
Dayum all the junk on the Smack Board, this entire post is

QUOTE OF THE YEAR!

One Love to you too BB...glad to hear you and ole boy worked things out.

Now keep the peace young brother.

Originally posted by mighty hornet

Barre,
These fools must have forgotten that you're from that Southside. They don't know you'll cap a nig just for looking at you wrong!

Boi stop!!
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Back