Bout to get into a fool at work...thoughts of murdah....

Barre Baby

t.k.a. T.B.L. #51
Fa real doe. A fool at my work place tryed to say some bullcrap that I dont like at all. I was bout to beat the living hell out of his arse at work. He gon talk about me busing(clearing tables) tables and moving too slow. I just gave em the mean mug. And he's getting attitude with me and my homeboy. But I will sho em that this Southside playa dont play games period. Let this homo come at me wrong. Im bring my .45 burner at work and show em that im not to play!! fa real. What the hell shoud I do and this was early in the day time about 3:00 and I was bout to get off anywayz and my boss put his ass out and then I told my boss im bout to leave cause i was gonna start something seriously. But then again I got G'z from the North will straight murder a crab fa real. But what should I do to this drity muthaf**ka next time he come at me wrong.

1. Just bring my burner to work and show that this southside g'z dont play.... (Roe City/ R.S.C. 60'z loc 8Ball)

2. Confront his ass outside work and then its on....its on....

I need facts a..s...a....p....

R.S.C. 60 CUZZ
Block Bleeder/ Southside Newtown
Roe City C.U.Z.Z.E.D. O.U.T.

Check yo anger, potna. Yo ass gonna do something you'll regret and end up in jail the way you sounding. It ain't that serious.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
You said the key word "coworker" .. as long as your manager is cool, FUGG EM!! I would tell him to shut the L up talking to me ... If that don't work, get his arse fired for harassment..

Key to success:

1. Get his attention
2. Explain the techniques of busing a table.
3. Firist thing you pick up is a plate
4. Scrap the plate placing the food in one corner of your pan
5. After the plates, take the dessert dishes
6. then get the silverware
7. then the cups
8. then the glasses
9. then the napkins
10. then wipe the table.
11. then you go over it one more time
12. After you do all of this tell him you are the best at this, and that you were hired because you are the best in the world. To prove it tell him about the certificate that you won at the busing world championship held at Orpy Land Hotel in Nashville.

If by now he does not understand then bring in your made up certificate and show him.

He will asked how do I get to compete. Charge him $50.00 for the hookup.

I dont think youll do it. If you was serious about doin what you want to do.... why in the hell would you ask swacpage peeps for advice? You knew everybody on here was going to tell you that you was crazy and to not do it. I am calling your bluff... GO HEAD AND "MURDAH" him... you BAD :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I hate a STUPID A$$ IGGA

I'm beginning to wonder about Barre Baby. I think he does this just to mess with us. First it was, "I'm about to beat up my moms." Now it's, "I'm about to murdah this fool cause he talking about how I'm busing tables." Something ain't right witht this picture.

Either he is doing this to get his "jollies" off, or he has some serious problems in his life. Personally, I think that it's just a front. If this was a real thug, the dude that was messing with him would have gotten his arse whipped on the spot.

:lmao: @ Suge and his "pseudo-thuggism" comment!!

Barre Baby if you really want to off this dude, get you some hollow points and shoot him a point blank range in the head. When he falls, shoot him each limb (both arms and both legs), then shoot him in the chest. If he makes it through all that, it just wasn't his time!!
I must warn you though, if you get arrested, you will be charged with pre-meditated murder because you came on here talking about bringing your gun to work and showing him how "this southside g'z dont play" and all that stuff. You might get a few more charges, too (am I right, TSPN Lawyers?). And you will definitely be facing the death penalty if convicted. They will send you to Angola!!
If you beat those charges, you must have a hellafied attorney. Or the D.A. somehow managed to lose an airtight case!!

Pseudo-thuggism!! :lmao:

Originally posted by Suge
Personally I am sick of you and your pseudo-thuggism!
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

BULLISH

Surely this ish is a joke. If you're such a tough guy...why do you have to bring a burner to work. If you're such a man...then why don't you handle your problems with your hands? Any punk can shoot someone. It takes a real man to throw some hands. There are a lot of tough guys in prison taking it up the arse and 6 ft in the ground because they thought that they would "SHOW HIS ARSE!!!!" I am not impressed at all!!!! I know people that have killed people and have been killed. I'm sure they wish they could have handled their business with their hands. You've been watching too much Oz.

LMAO@the responses!!!!!
:lol: :lol:

Barre,
These fools must have forgotten that you're from that Southside. They don't know you'll cap a nig just for looking at you wrong!

:lmao:

Isn't this a public forum...somethings are best left in the dark. Its not even worth it getting into it with a co-worker, appearances can be deceiving. While you are plotting against him, he may be doing the same against you. Just leave it alone, as I have been told many of times if you pull a gun you better use it. So if you bring the gun to work for "show", you lost already.

Plain and simple, there is more to life than bickering over petty mess, just do your job and ignore your co-worker.
You used to be a Don Juan...now yo' name is just 'Twan-ICE CUBE (Check Your Self Before you wreck yourself)
:(

Personally, I think that Barre Baby is really a student at Lousiana- Monroe working on his dissertation called...Deep South Urban Thuggism ("Has the deep south taken L.A.'s place as the pinnacle of thuggism"). He just assumes the persona of Barre Baby much like Heraldo Rivera does to get inside a subjects head.
At least I hope this is the case.:rolleyes:
I salute your effort Dr. Baby.:D

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
If everybody at work thought like Barre Baby.

KEEP YO ISHT OFFA MY DESK !!!
herbert_kornfeld.gif

HERBERT KORNFIELD
Accounts Receivable Supervisor

Yo, yo, yo, yo, yo, bruthahs 'n' sistahs. H-Dog here, Da Stone Cold Playa, The Original Gangsta, The Mack Daddy, The Freaky Gangbanga. And I got somethin' to say to all y'all bieeotches out there: Keep yo' m*****kin' isht offa my desk, or I'll KCUF your sorry azz up wit' da quickness. And I don't want to see y'all comin' around, puttin' your feet on it, neither. Or puttin' your dayumm coffee cups on it and leaving them fu**ed-up rings all upside the wood and ISHT.

'Cause I keeps my fly isht on my desk. I gots my dope spreadsheets, my hangin' file folders, my delinquent-accounts file, my paper clips, my Post-It note dispenser, my monthly desk planner, my Midstate Office Supply business cards, my four-color ball-point pen, my mo****ckin' dot-matrix printer address labels, and my bling-blinging three-hole punch. Not to mention my computer.
I swear, if I see any of y'all beeotches within three feet of my computer, I'll get Steven Segal on your beeotch arse.

Take what happened just last week. Judy Metzger, this lil skank crow from Accounts Payable, be runnin' her azz around the office, puttin' cupcakes wit' the dayumm smiley faces and isht on people's desks. I'm like, "Whus this smiley-face isht y'all be puttin' on my desk?" And she's like, "I made cupcakes for everyone in the office last night!"

Now, I don't take isht from nobody, and I sure as hell don't take no isht from some bia from Accounts Payable, so I picks up my letter opener and do some crazy kung-fu isht on her.
"Step yo' arse outta here, beeotch, and keep yo' stank arse cupcakes n isht offa my desk."

She go runnin' out of the room and go gets her supervisor, Myron Schabe, from across the hall. Like I'm supposed to be scared of that. Myron older than isht and he be wearing bow ties like he Farrakhan or somethin'.

So then he come up to my cubicle and say, "Herbert, I think there's been a misunderstanding. It was Judy's turn this week to bring in a treat." I tell him I don't like no beeotches from Accounts Payable puttin' no isht on my desk. But this Myron fool keep pushin' it, tellin' me: "It was meant as a nice gesture Herbert, nothing else. It's Co-Worker Appreciation Month, and everybody's scheduled to bring in a treat. You yourself are signed up for next Wednesday."

So you know what I tell him? I says, "I ain't gonna be bringing in no mo****ckin' treat, mot****ker. Treats is for old ladies in the nursing home and isht. And ain't nobody gonna be layin' they smiley-face bull**** on my fly desk. I gots everything where I want it, and ain't no little bia gonna be messin it all up. So take yo' beeotch-azz, bow-tie wearing arse out of my cubicle before I break out dis boxcutter and get Bin Laden on you azz !"

After that, Myron walk out of there all scaied and isht. Ain't no Accounts Payable supervisor gonna tell Herbert Kornfeld what to do. And no one else, for that matter. You put isht on my desk, Im gonna break out da burner and smoke you with the quickness.

H-Dog out. And to all my homies in Accountz Reeceevableand the bruthahs kickin' it down in the Mail Room, keep ya heads up. Peace.

You can't be serious.

Dude, that's the dumbest isht I've ever heard. You wanna kill your co-worker, because he said you can't bus tables? Please tell me your joking. Really, please.:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Playa,

I thinkn you otta take that cat down. Give him a beat down Southside styl and get with some of des lames up in heah who crackin yo grill and thankin you sellin' woof tickets......

Show 'em you 4 R. E. A. L. D.O.E.

ONE

Originally posted by mighty hornet
LMAO@the responses!!!!!
:lol: :lol:

Barre,
These fools must have forgotten that you're from that Southside. They don't know you'll cap a nig just for looking at you wrong!

:lmao:

Yeah, Mighty Ho-Dog!!! That cat is fo real buck, doe!!!!!!!!

SOUTHSIDE CRAB RIDAZ IN DA HOUSE!!!!! STR8T 60 ROLLIN ON 20'S!!!!!! YEAH GEEEEE!!! FLAVOR FLAV!!!!!!

how all the GSU folks gonna come down hard on their own like that! yall need to be tryin to get him back in school at Grambling State University:( can yall imagine how Barre Baby feels right now.....

Fa R.E.A.L. D.O.E. O.N.E. S.O.N.

and yes I think he will seriously BUS someone head for him not BUSSIN tables.....

I gotta go to work now....help some Directv customers with there issues before theY BUS me up

:eek:

F.A. S.H.O. D.O.E. ONE

Re: If everybody at work thought like Barre Baby.

Originally posted by Makaho Bedrock
[B I'm like, "Whus this smiley-face isht y'all be puttin' on my desk?" And she's like, "I made cupcakes for everyone in the office last night!"
"Step yo' arse outta here, beeotch, and keep yo' stank arse cupcakes n isht offa my desk."

[/B]

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:) cupcakes

Originally posted by Barre Baby
Fa real doe. A fool at my work place tryed to say some bullcrap that I dont like at all. I was bout to beat the living hell out of his arse at work. He gon talk about me busing(clearing tables) tables and moving too slow. I just gave em the mean mug. And he's getting attitude with me and my homeboy. But I will sho em that this Southside playa dont play games period. Let this homo come at me wrong. Im bring my .45 burner at work and show em that im not to play!! fa real. What the hell shoud I do and this was early in the day time about 3:00 and I was bout to get off anywayz and my boss put his ass out and then I told my boss im bout to leave cause i was gonna start something seriously. But then again I got G'z from the North will straight murder a crab fa real. But what should I do to this drity muthaf**ka next time he come at me wrong.

1. Just bring my burner to work and show that this southside g'z dont play.... (Roe City/ R.S.C. 60'z loc 8Ball)

2. Confront his ass outside work and then its on....its on....

I need facts a..s...a....p....

R.S.C. 60 CUZZ
Block Bleeder/ Southside Newtown
Roe City C.U.Z.Z.E.D. O.U.T.

Brother I hope in all sincerity that you are not serious.I don't know you therefore I will not judge you but this madness has to stop.You cannot seriously be considering taking a life or doing bodily harm to someone who rubbed you the wrong way.Don't let these misguided brothers making these songs of exploitation get to your head.You will find out sooner or later that this attitude is good for only 2 things,keeping the cemetary full of young people and the jail full of young brothers who should have known better.You might wanna put down that source magazine and get a bible and a black enterprise.You are doing the right thing by working to get through college but good is an education if it your intent to be a thug.I don't know why our young brothers see this as a goal worthy of achieving.You need to learn about life outside of all of this nonsense by getting your degree and moving away from that nonsense.It seems to me that you love rap then why not put that energy into learning the technical or business side of the game minus the gold teeth,braids, and verbal utterances such as uuuuhhhhh and bout it bout it.These are the things NOT A PART OF OUR IDENTITY.Please do not sell yourself short and engage in the type of destructive decision making that has ruined the lives of so many of our people.

Back