BOONDOCKS .................10P.M. Sunday.

"Colored People talking 'bout SAVE ME, Wasnt nothing wrong with SLAVERY, atleast we got good food back then.....White man shole can my fri "--*Click*

:lol:

another one from Sunday:

Riley - "We need to get to an airport for your Jet"

Gangstalicious - "What Jet?"

Riley - "You know the G-4 in your "B@tch Im Fly" video"

Gangstalicious - "We rented that Jet"

Riley - "I cant believe this......You BROKE TOO"

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
take the HO, HO, HO off the video..

and putitinyamouth

AMEN !!

I know when I say Ho Ho Ho, you think it's the Hilton Sisters standing next to Nicole Ritchie.

Riley : Merry Christmas Ni**a......I'm going home and watch this one again!!

Ho Ho Ho!!

"Dear Santa, you are a B**** Ni99a"

-scratch that-

"Dear Santa, you are a B**** @ZZ Ni99a".

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Santa after Riley whipped that arse with a golf club:

"What........Ya'll just gonna stand there while Santa get's his arse whipped!?!. Ain't nobody got Santa's back!?! Ain't that a byotch!! That's F-ed up with ya'll"!!
:lmao:

Uncle Remus...........Santa's Security chasing Riley:

"I need backup. I'm slow, fat, and having a heart attack.......and a couple of small strokes".
Hit's ground and passes out.:lmao:

BTW: McGruder better stay away from any G-Unit parties.
He did 50 cent wrong...............the week before. :lmao:

"These ni**as still kissin'. Bustin slob..........ooohhowwww":goof:

I think that's why he put the disclaimer at the begining of that one yo.

SONNY said:
I think that's why he put the disclaimer at the begining of that one yo.

I forgot about that.

I was wondering what the heck he was talking about with that disclaimer at the beginning. :D

"I don't make enough money to hire a crew, so I don't want none of ya'll n**gas running up on me in the club. They just jokes man".:lmao:

Attack Dog said:
Did anyone see "The Return of the King" episode? Funny and sad.

Did you get the message? At first I did not like the episode but as it went along he painted the picture of where he was going quite well.

Good work..

At 1st I was just sitting there saying "oh my goodness". He was pretty much on point though. After I saw the episode, I was going through some emails on local happenings for MLK day and there were several parties telling you to come shake your booty or get your freak on for MLK day.

docmump said:
Did you get the message? At first I did not like the episode but as it went along he painted the picture of where he was going quite well.

Good work..

Yep, I didn't think Dr. King had it in him.:tup:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
The part that I thought was the funniest and probably would be true............................GETTING NEGRO's TO LISTEN and ACT.............was the funniest thing I had seen.:lmao:

MLK..........getting fed up with all he has seen, suddenly snaps::what:

Would you Ignorant Arse TRIFFALING? Negro's shut tha hell up!! Is this what I got my black arse beat down all those years for?!?
:emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Then he go into his new speech on *iggas in that slow, wavering voice.:lmao: :lmao:
The killing part is ..................it all made sense.:nod2:

SONNY said:
"Make the music with you mouth Biz"

Another Classic.

:lol: "The LUTHA"
The sad thing is I know some people that would probably try and eat ?The Luther.? :shame:

Tara said:
The sad thing is I know some people that would probably try and eat “The Luther.” :shame:

I had thought about for a quick second, then i thought about those unions and Krispy Kreme and that killed it for me.

Im mad they had Beds up in that camp.
Anyone else notice that Ed Wexler seemed to have planned that MESS from the beginning to get the park across the street.

SONNY said:
I had thought about for a quick second, then i thought about those unions and Krispy Kreme and that killed it for me.

Im mad they had Beds up in that camp.
Anyone else notice that Ed Wexler seemed to have planned that MESS from the beginning to get the park across the street.

I was trying to figure the connection.

Riley: "OOOOH, this must be what crack feel like...oooh grandaddy is that you....uuuhooo."

Riley is by far my favorite. You NEVER know what he's going to say!!

Back