BOONDOCKS .................10P.M. Sunday.

staggalee83

War & Thunder
I gotta watch. :)

It starts Sunday at 10 p.m. Don't know if that's eastern or central time.

Someone said that Huey's voice was a little HIGH on the clips posted on the other thread. That's because REGINA KING is the voice of HUEY and RILEY. :cool:

BOONDOCKS

That is central time, I have already set my broke @$$ DVR to record it, so my kids won't be able to hear it when i'm LMAO, but i might need to tune in, just in case my DVR get me like it did monday night

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
"Dont Trust them Ni99as over there". :lol:

"It looks like he jacks off with ICYHOT!!!!" :lmao:

Aaron McGrueder is a sick, twisted...genius!!!! :bowdown: The flashback about the "demonstration attire" had me cracking up! :lmao: Grandpa came prepared! :emlaugh:

Just what I thought it would be.................I liked it. :nod:

"This NI**A went back for a MF'ing RAINCOAT."
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

But for all of you that hates it when a RAPPER uses the word NI**ER, ..................what now. :winkgrin:

Ya'll gonna make an exception for him...................... :lol:

Next week MLK is brought back to life.

(Just gotta put some :kaioken: into my thread.) :lol:

xugrad92 said:
Aaron McGrueder is a sick, twisted...genius!!!! :bowdown: The flashback about the "demonstration attire" had me cracking up! :lmao: Grandpa came prepared! :emlaugh:

Couldn't stop laughing.................... :rolly: :rolly: :rolly: on tha floor. :D

staggalee83 said:
Just what I thought it would be.................I liked it. :nod:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

But for all of you that hates it when a RAPPER uses the word NI**ER, ..................what now. :winkgrin:

Ya'll gonna make an exception for him...................... :lol:

Next week MLK is brought back to life.

(Just gotta put some :kaioken: into my thread.) :lol:

Granddad you said N**** 46 time yesterday

it was kewl, but i really think the overused the word.... i know for sure myself they said it 40 times in 15 minutes....... in the words of Uncle Rufus, no relations..... 'Don't trust them new ni88as ova der' :lmao:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I finally saw the show last night, and it was hilarious! I'm hooked and the next week's show is already TIVO'd!

Riley : I don't care...I just shot a ni**a!!! :lmao:

Lawyer: "Maybe thats not Rkelly"

RKelly in video: "Hello, this is RKelly, my social security number is 954-42-1279. :lol:

Huey: "Dont underestimate the NI99A love that RKelly has" :lmao:

I missed it too but it will come on again saturday night !!!! And the new one will come on sunday.

SONNY said:
Lawyer: "Maybe thats not Rkelly"

RKelly in video: "Hello, this is RKelly, my social security number is 954-42-1279. :lol:

Huey: "Dont underestimate the NI99A love that RKelly has"
:lmao:

That is sad, but true...I like the show, Im gonna Tivo, the whole season.

I finally saw that episode last night................. :bawling: :bawling:

They roasted R.....................HAD THAT FOOL DRESSED LIKE THE BLACK LONE RANGER!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

"If I start to pee on you..........Would you 1.......ask for more ....OR 2 .................GET THA HE!! OUT THA WAY"!!!
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Back