BOONDOCKS .................10P.M. Sunday.

My favorite line of the show was "We were in Special Operations in Iraq!" and Riley said "More like the Special Olympics!"

:lol:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
"You Ni99as is G@Y" - Riley

:lmao:

Huey was getting done up by old boy with the fro.

:lol: A the Black Power Fist.

I can't wait to get home and watch this episode. I never stay up until 11 on a Sunday to watch, just can't do that and get up at 5:00. But as always i avoided enough post so that it isn't ruined...

Also, judging from post.....last week was a re-run right?

Suge said:
I can't wait to get home and watch this episode. I never stay up until 11 on a Sunday to watch, just can't do that and get up at 5:00. But as always i avoided enough post so that it isn't ruined...

Also, judging from post.....last week was a re-run right?

Yeah it was a rerun.

They fooled alot of people. Cause 3 weeks ago they said Boondocks was gonna have a new episode in 2 weeks, but last weeks episode was a repeat.
They showed the new episode this sunday.

SONNY said:
"You Ni99as is G@Y" - Riley

:lmao:

Huey was getting done up by old boy with the fro.

:lol: A the Black Power Fist.

oh hell yeah, Bushido Brown....

but that damned Huey and that "black power" shock fist...man i was trippin hard...

but my favorite part of the show was Huey and Riley fighting in the house... Com-Ohhhhh-Deeeeee

oh BTW: Just because there's the absence of evidence doesn't mean there's evidence of absence...

SWIM B!TCH!!!!

THIS WAS THE WORST EPISODE TO DATE!!!!!!

The dude form PBS painting and Riley. Man, I erased this one from my DVR.

Boondocks, better come correct next week.

SONNY said:

I have to agree. However, next week is a repeat.

The last 3 new episodes of the season start on March 5th.

SONNY said:

Man that episode was deep. The Dude from PBS represented positive TV and was compared to the shows that Huey was looking at. Look at the end results from both characters. I am ashamed you missed that.:shame:

Deep....

docmump said:
Man that episode was deep. The Dude from PBS represented positive TV and was compared to the shows that Huey was looking at. Look at the end results from both characters. I am ashamed you missed that.:shame:

Deep....

I didnt miss it Doc, it was just BORING and not one of the most Entertaining episodes.

It only like 9 shows I believe. They have shown repeats so I guess thats where the 20 comes in.

What is the next new show about?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
My favorite line is:

Jail n.i.g.g.a., YOU GAY!!!

It is over the top...but funny as HELL...last night...Riley was like go to the airport....the rapper dude was like...man we rented those jets...riley was like YOU BROKE TO..........awwwwwwwwwwww mannnnnnnnnnnnn

SONNY said:
Riley - "We gonna need a car, we gonna have to jack somebody. Where yo gun?"

Gangsta - "I dropped it"

Riley - "YOU DROPPED IT!!!"

Gangsta - "whats done is done, we need a new solution.....YOu mad?"

Riley - "How you gon drop the gun!!! That is not Gangstalicious, In fact that is so VERY NOT GANGTA"

still funny.

Back