BoomBox Classic 2019 Attendance

Last edited:

Those ticket sales totals, are ticket sales totals for the entire athletic department.

View attachment 8846

Everyone knows that's football is the cash cow for gate receipts. However, this is even worse since jsu compete in more sports programs than S.U. does.

I was just thinking about the attendance at the boombox was over 40,000 and ticket prices were at least $32. The grossed over 1.2 Million dollars if i am correct? Thats insane!

I was just thinking about the attendance at the boombox was over 40,000 and ticket prices were at least $32. The grossed over 1.2 Million dollars if i am correct? Thats insane!

Sounds about right. However, several thousand tickets were purchased as season tickets are not as pricey as the individual game day tickets. I would guess Gross between 1-2 Mill factoring in parking and ticket sales.

Not correct! Your gross total didn't include adjustments for season ticket sales. Season ticket price for a game ticket was at least $12.50, if you purchased 4 season tickets in a Family pack.

Last edited:
Back