Body Fat!

yea..... in order to lose one pound of fat you need to burn 3500 calories.

Yeah. I know everything I need to do, now I just gotta get back to doing it. I had lost quite a bit of weight, but I gained it back. Now I just gotta get back in gear.

Yeah. I know everything I need to do, now I just gotta get back to doing it. I had lost quite a bit of weight, but I gained it back. Now I just gotta get back in gear.

Well, if you need motivation or just someone to talk to....holla at your boy!

Ummm can you find me a trainer or program that won't cost me as much as my last one?
That's what I need - personal trainer. Can't afford them though. I had one years ago and I had to fire his ass. He worked me too hard, too fast.

He did, lock...he was trying to get me to do things like I was a professional exerciser. I was just starting to exercise for the first time in years. I would :vomit: during our sessions.

I'm sorry, but that's just ridiculous. :tdown:

He did, lock...he was trying to get me to do things like I was a professional exerciser. I was just starting to exercise for the first time in years. I would :vomit: during our sessions.

I'm sorry, but that's just ridiculous. :tdown:

It's call conditioning.

Trainers are funny....some will start you off hard to bring you up while others will start off slow and just screw you.

I'm really thinking that I need to start training!

well, I ain't cut out for no damn conditioning then.

No, you was out of condition. Your trainer shoud have told you to do cardio on the days you guys didnt work out in order to increase your conditioning.

Eatting right always help!

How much was you paying?

Well I was doing the whole kickboxing thing and I paid $1200 for the year which wasn't too bad. I had a lot of personal interaction. Extra training sessions were $50/hr which I know wasn't nearly as bad as it could've been. I guess every time I turned around I was buying supplements and this and that. It was just getting out of control.

Well I was doing the whole kickboxing thing and I paid $1200 for the year which wasn't too bad. I had a lot of personal interaction. Extra training sessions were $50/hr which I know wasn't nearly as bad as it could've been. I guess every time I turned around I was buying supplements and this and that. It was just getting out of control.

YES...it can get out of control.

$1200 aint bad for a year...just $100 a month. How many extra training session did you take?

As for as the supplements..man I feel you 100%, but i start shopping around locally or online....never buy stuff from GNC.

What supplements was you taking?

YES...it can get out of control.

$1200 aint bad for a year...just $100 a month. How many extra training session did you take?

As for as the supplements..man I feel you 100%, but i start shopping around locally or online....never buy stuff from GNC.

What supplements was you taking?

Man I was using this stuff the gym recommended. I remember the name of the brand was Advocare. I would have to go thru and look at the different thing I tried. I hate popping pills and they just had me taking too many pills. The one thing they had that I did like was this stuff called Spark which was a powdered energy drink. It would have me wired.

Man I was using this stuff the gym recommended. I remember the name of the brand was Advocare. I would have to go thru and look at the different thing I tried. I hate popping pills and they just had me taking too many pills. The one thing they had that I did like was this stuff called Spark which was a powdered energy drink. It would have me wired.

NeVER NEVER NEVER buy gym stuff....way over price and the same as the other stuff

NeVER NEVER NEVER buy gym stuff....way over price and the same as the other stuff

And unscupulous gyms sell unsafe stuff! Beware of the shakes they make too... if you are not sure of the ingredients... leave that mess alone.

I just had a flashback from my old gym. They had a big tub labeled fat burner.. Now come on... what in the hell was in that tub? Nobody knows.

I have 4 % body fat. I weigh 171 and im 6'2''. Im telling you guys get on that track. You can burn a lot of calories that way.

Back